• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Semifinals, Match 28 (Mr. Bigglesworth VS Satou Kazuma)

Can you please put your responses into one post, makes them easier to read

And this really depends on if Kazuma uses this before he just crucifies the cat with other magic
Kazuma is not really the kind of person who will straight up attack he prefers to use what's at his disposal briefly and also I doubt the cat will start with the two moves that Kazuma can't dodge with instinctive reaction

Kazuma is not really the kind of person who will straight up attack he prefers to use what's at his disposal briefly and also I doubt the cat will start with the two moves that Kazuma can't dodge with instinctive reaction
You realize Bigglesworth literally only has 4 ice moves right? and he doesn't actually use one of them and just spams everything else, although Ice Tomb is childs play to dodge even with its AOE

I vote Kazuma cause he can Dodge his attacks with Auto dodge, bind him with Bind and Drain touch or knock him out since they have both prior knowledge and so Kazuma know about the resurrection

infact Kazuma will absolutely stay away from Big until will have a plan to kncok out or kill him

Also Kazuma can make central park as one of his waypoints it will just require removing one of the other 3 waypoints

Which by the way I saw this result coming 10 miles away because I personally think that Kazuma is too haxed for the tournament

Tbf Kazuma can just BFR both the cat and the tree.

Lurk + Instinctive Reaction gives him a defense the cat lacks.

Also he has range advantage, speed boost and more skills + better intelligence.

If his super natural luck is combat applicable and he has moves that result in instant victory. He should have never been allowed in the tournament.

I'm voting Bigglesworth.
If they're close enough that Kazuma will be in an ice move's AoE, he won't dodge unless he can move out of range, which is very unlikely in speed equalized.
It's not a matter of luck; To explain by hypothetical comparison, you might dodge a giant flyswatter by being in a spot where there's a gap in the mesh, but you won't dodge a solid stone hammer because there is so such gap in where the hammer falls.

Likewise, I don't think there is such a gap in Bigglesworth's AoE for Kazuma's supernatural luck to let him evade it if he's in range & can't move out of range in time.

I'm not sure what use Teleportation is for Kazuma is if he teleports himself, unless he can Teleport back to Central Park, but if I understand the thread right, he needs a waypoint to teleport himself or something else somewhere, right?

& while the quote does seem to indicate that Kazuma can teleport other beings without touch, it seems to have gone off shortly before the sword reached his body, implying close range. Not to mention, a cat is much smaller than a human. An average of 24 cm vs a grown man's average 170 cm or so; Less than a 7th of the height. Lengthwise, they're about 46 cm in body length + 30 cm tail. Not accounting for tail movement, that's over 2.2 times less than a person's height.

So if Kazuma has to AIM his teleport spell (For example, pointing his hand at the cat.), he has a much smaller target, & an aggressive cat like Bigglesworth (Who, thanks to Prior Knowledge, will presumably have the sense to dodge.) has much more room to zig zag, unlike a swordsman charging straight to impale him, which is what Kazuma DOES have experience using teleport offensively on. As opposed to a much smaller, dodgier target he probably can't even see well in the grass, & may not have in his field of view unless he's bent over or such.

I am curious, though: How does Lurk work? Does it prevent hin being seen, even if he's standing in plain view, dead ahead, with no obstructions?

I am curious, though: How does Lurk work? Does it prevent hin being seen, even if he's standing in plain view, dead ahead, with no obstructions?
Yeah kinda like that he used it once when he was standing right next to Aqua to hide so the undead will all target aqua and even aqua was wondering where did Kazuma go she saw lurk being activated

Teleport has been used by multiple people in konosuba to teleport multiple people at once with. Pretty ok range just see wiz use teleport

The cat knows he can "disappear" so he can ice spam to protect himself and also Kazuma needs to conserve mana as it is equivalent to stamina.

I'm voting Bigglesworth.
If they're close enough that Kazuma will be in an ice move's AoE, he won't dodge unless he can move out of range, which is very unlikely in speed equalized.
It's not a matter of luck; To explain by hypothetical comparison, you might dodge a giant flyswatter by being in a spot where there's a gap in the mesh, but you won't dodge a solid stone hammer because there is so such gap in where the hammer falls.
He has higher range, why would he even do that? Also Fenrir was the exact same and Kazuma whooped him despite his lower stats in everything.
Likewise, I don't think there is such a gap in Bigglesworth's AoE for Kazuma's supernatural luck to let him evade it if he's in range & can't move out of range in time.

I'm not sure what use Teleportation is for Kazuma is if he teleports himself, unless he can Teleport back to Central Park, but if I understand the thread right, he needs a waypoint to teleport himself or something else somewhere, right?

& while the quote does seem to indicate that Kazuma can teleport other beings without touch, it seems to have gone off shortly before the sword reached his body, implying close range. Not to mention, a cat is much smaller than a human. An average of 24 cm vs a grown man's average 170 cm or so; Less than a 7th of the height. Lengthwise, they're about 46 cm in body length + 30 cm tail. Not accounting for tail movement, that's over 2.2 times less than a person's height.
So if Kazuma has to AIM his teleport spell (For example, pointing his hand at the cat.), he has a much smaller target, & an aggressive cat like Bigglesworth (Who, thanks to Prior Knowledge, will presumably have the sense to dodge.) has much more room to zig zag, unlike a swordsman charging straight to impale him, which is what Kazuma DOES have experience using teleport offensively on. As opposed to a much smaller, dodgier target he probably can't even see well in the grass, & may not have in his field of view unless he's bent over or such.
He can just target more than just the cat.
Yes. Although it is more effective when covered.

It's mostly the mage class skills that requires high mana they are not his go to skills

"The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. "

"The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. "
Meaning they will start at least hundred meter apart because of Kazuma's magic

Back