• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Round 3, Match 24 (Strelok VS Satou Kazuma)

How his BFR works?
The moment I unleashed my spell, Noss leapt at me with the tip of his sword pointed directly at my stomach.

Dammit, I was planning to take him by surprise, but his reactions are too fast!

If I had casted any other spell, neither of us would be able to get out of this unscathed.

However, my trump card was…!

“Teleport!”

“!? Heheh, Teleport, huh!? Pity, but teleporting me is─!”

Noss kept his sword outstretched before him, but was whisked away before it could reach me.

For some reason, only his armour was left behind, which collapsed to the ground with a loud clatter.

“Teleport too…! How did this happen? This man really did have a trump card up his sleeve! …By the way, where did you send him?”

“Axel’s police station.”

Right now I have two locations registered as destination spots, directly in front of the police station in Axel, and the lowest level of the dungeon I went to with Vanir and Wiz.

Kazuma also has instinctive reaction and death manipulation(deadly backstab). Both of these abilities only has a small chance of activating but Kazuma's luck makes it so these activates quite a bit

I think to make some point of defense would say, that Strelok can probably outskill in close ranged battle and Kazuma would really take a long time if he would try to kill Strelok given Strelok a win con via outlasting but if incap hax Kazuma would use in character I guess Kazuma FRA then.

Back