• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i mean it can work but if wil's is alive her wounds won't heal until he's dead or smth. He will try to get close and if he gets in range he'll briah and will teleport everywhere within his briahs range tbf

It has 500 meters range, right? Wiz can skip and hop outside of range while shooting him with spells. Also she nullifies Briah with Magic Canceller. Also if he tries to physically hurt her it won't work, she has atomic level regen and Invulnerability to physical attacks.

As they say even a small delay is = death

Though can the briah be nulled not too sure?

I mean, he blabbles something then activates some abilities, right? That's pretty much what most of KonoSuba spells are.

It can also nullify physical objects like rope and whatnot, it's not limited to magic.

Anyway, his Regenerationn in this key is only Low-Godly it seems so can't Wiz just annihilate him from kilometers away?

um that's not manditory. It's actually just for chuu2 effect so he can just go briah on the fly when he wants to and iirc its actually thought based But masada loves chuu2 so...

It's the same with Wiz. When she gets pissed off at Duke she starts instantly casting spells without saying anything.

Anyway, the Gladsheimr stuff doesn't apply to this key, right?

the sealing is what i want to know and yes mid-godly only in glasheirm

also another question. Say wil's left arm is sealed. Will it spread or smth? Or it has to hit the whole body?

It spreads if I remember correctly. She hit Duke with it from head and it spreaded to his upper body if I remember correctly.

though if its dodgeable then its a matter on who could hit who first. Can wiz spam it for a long time or smth?

Having seen the arguments, count me in for Wiz, she has far more win conditions.

She could just annihilate him from far away, incap him with a status effect or curse, or just go with the good ol' sealing.

so she can do it for idk how long then? And does her teleport take mana or smth? I just want to make sure if wil COULD outlast her then go in to kill (note COULD)

He can possibly. Though the chances are slim. Her Mana pool is HUGE, she can shrug off after firing explosion, which consume entire Mana pool of magicians, even if they're very high level. It's huge to the point that one demon considered Wiz' Mana pool to be bottomless or infinite.

She also singlehandedly stormed the DK's castle and stomped the entire army without getting even slightly exhausted.

i will say wiz seals FRA now. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a stomp and wil had a way to win but i do agree its very slim he could do something of that magnitute due to his lack or range and her tendancy to GTFO first and snipe. I mean he could win by outlasting buts not likely to happen cuz trap set ups

I can't believe a gag character stomped Mami and is winning against a Masadaverse character, albeit a less haxed one.

Jobbo said:
I can't believe a gag character stomped Mami and is winning against a Masadaverse character, albeit a less haxed one.
Winning against Wilhelm is already impressive, comparing winning against Rusalka who is really not impressive since Rusalka is absolute fodder lel.

Well, KonoSuba is kinda pseudo-smurf verse. It's technically a verse full of losers and failures in life but it's also a verse where Existence Erasure is pretty much a common thing.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Well, KonoSuba is kinda pseudo-smurf verse. It's technically a verse full of losers and failures in life but it's also a verse where Existence Erasure is pretty much a common thing.
What do u expect then ovo Well waifu tier won so doesn't matter Now if you'll excuse me i'll search the internet for it

Back