• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wither vs. Kirika Kure

Jinsye

She/Her
In a Minecraft mood

Hits random page button until a 7-C shows up

"Puella Magi"

...Do I still contribute to this... fine.

I know Low 7-C dura and all but that shittily ranged time slow is going to be most useful

Speed =

Magical Girl Kirika

Who wins

Wither: 0

Kirika Kure: 0

GyroNutz said:
Are Kirika's witch abilities considered to be magic?
This is MG Kirka so no Witch/Doppel stuffs

Also Wither's resistance to magic is only for purely offensive magic.

I mean, Kirika blurs the line when it comes to Puella Magi and Witch, given she willingly has the ability to transform into a witchwhile retaining her mind.

Sure

Kirika's AP is still quite far below Wither's durability and the Wither one-shots by firing a single skull at her. Wither would be firing three skulls at once that have a slight AoE, so once its in range it shouldn't have much of a problem getting that hit off, even with time slow.

Unless I'm missing some random bs ability, Wither should take this

I mean, with Kirika's instinctive reaction + time slow, I don't think projectiles, espically at a range, is gonna work.

Kirika's gonna have to dodge sets of 3 projectiles at a time while the Wither is constantly closing in, and the Wither spams them like hell. If she gets caught by any of the projectiles' AoE, she gets the wither effect which is basically slow acting death manipulation.

What can she do to win, given the Wither's pretty big durability advantage and the fact that she'll be playing on the defensive for pretty much the whole fight?

Death manip that works by corrupting the body would only help her as she would corrupt her soul gem faster and transform sooner into a witch

And her AP is close enough to his durability as she's >> Sayaka who stomped someone who's 6.66 kilotons by existing

That doesn't sound so hard when you're decelerating time and have instinctive reaction on top of that.

Well like I mentioned above, unlike normal Puella Magi, she can upgrade herself via her own Fate Manipulation to a witch or just buff herself up (if I remember correctly)

The Wither is stronger than the Ender Dragon, who is 25 kilotons by just being there. There's definitely a decent AP gap.

She transforms into a witch... and then what? Does her witch form rely on magic based attacks? How much stronger is it?

@RK

Death Manip works via the Wither effect decomposing your body until death, not corrupting it

The Wither effect works on zombies and skeletons who are normally immune to decompisition, being a MG probably wouldn't save her on that

Also turning into a witch isn't restricted for now

I'm not saying she wouldn't rot

I'm saying she would corrupt her soul gem at a way faster rate due to having to deal with a faster corruption, and thus transforming sooner into a witch

Hold on, zombies and skeletons are immune to decomposition? But they're already decomposing?

@RK her witch transformation isn't triggered by despair.

Every witch transformation can be triggered that way, it just so happens that Kirika always turns willingly into one before that happens

I'm not actually sure about that given some implications in some of the Oriko spin-offs, but its not relevant here.

Considering the undead has a resistance to poison which works nearly the same as the Wither effect it's likely they have a resostance (Immunity was a bad word mb)

Not that the Wither effect particularly matters, once Kirika realises it's eating her she'd probably just turn into a witch.

Back