• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirika Kure vs. The Terrarian

a few other PMMM characters have it due to dura being weird and all,

but vote plz

Doesn't Kirika have that bs near-instant mid regen? I don't think her having 7-C durability matters much if Terrarian's only way of putting her down is with hax

...Time manip GG I guess? The only thing that could counter this is homing attacks, but the Terrarian is not guaranteed to use that so rip

Kirika's time slow has a range of like 3 meters so Terrarian can probably keep his range, especially since Kirika doesn't use as much ranged as some other magical girls

GyroNutz said:
Doesn't Kirika have that bs near-instant mid regen? I don't think her having 7-C durability matters much if Terrarian's only way of putting her down is with hax
And no. That's Sayaka, Kirika has mid healing like all magical girls do but she needs to actively heal and destroying her soul gem should work well enough.

AoE is also a fairly decent counter to Kirika so there's that too but, one for Kirika.

Back