• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Springtrap Extremely Big Additions

Oh, okay okay.

Well, to me at the very least, it looks to be very straightforward in terms of canon, specially given the clarification of what the statement for "the next chapter of the story" meant (referring to this new game).

As for the profile, "potentially" should be changed to "likely".

Regarding the novels, I'm not sure.

Oh, okay okay.

Well, to me at the very least, it looks to be very straightforward in terms of canon, specially given the clarification of what the statement for "the next chapter of the story" meant (referring to this new game).
Oven agreed with you so 2 staff agree its canon
As for the profile, "potentially" should be changed to "likely".
Last time it was smth like that but they tood me it should be potentially since Agony is only Tier 7 by scaling and has no feats that are even close to it
Regarding the novels, I'm not sure.
I will wait a bit more and if @Comiphorous agrees with it I am gonna apply the changes

Bit if a bump, but with the new ruins dlc having mimic in it, that means William was not retconned, and is actually Burntrap, meaning it should be on the profile.

Bit if a bump, but with the new ruins dlc having mimic in it, that means William was not retconned, and is actually Burntrap, meaning it should be on the profile.
I heard that the Mimic is able to shapeshift, so I'm not sure if the endos being different is enough to say that Burntrap isn't the Mimic

I heard that the Mimic is able to shapeshift, so I'm not sure if the endos being different is enough to say that Burntrap isn't the Mimic
I was more referring to the fact that the burntrap ending isn’t canon, so burntrap is still underground in the fnaf 6 location while the mimic is pulling shenanigans upstairs

I was more referring to the fact that the burntrap ending isn’t canon, so burntrap is still underground in the fnaf 6 location while the mimic is pulling shenanigans upstairs
I don't think even the guys working on the game know what's canon and what's not, and they don't even know which SB ending is real. I'm extremely confused.

Also, isn't the name Burntrap considered non-canonical by the Character Encyclopedia? I think I saw this somewhere.

I don't think even the guys working on the game know what's canon and what's not, and they don't even know which SB ending is real. I'm extremely confused.

Also, isn't the name Burntrap considered non-canonical by the Character Encyclopedia? I think I saw this somewhere.
breaking Vanessa out of glitchtrap’s control and taking Freddy as a disembodied head is the canon ending.

breaking Vanessa out of glitchtrap’s control and taking Freddy as a disembodied head is the canon ending.
I know, there's a youtuber I follow who said that. But seriously, it's because of these things that I can't keep up with fnaf stuff anymore, lots and lots of retcons and so on. Besides that thing about them changing history just because the fans "got the theories right".

I don't think it being non-canon means much, the Ennard stuff is also non-canon but we use it since it's basically a what if
Yeah, but in this context we can’t use it as a what if due to the fact that The Mimic and Burntrap are in two different places in ruins, so they can’t possibly be the same person

Disagree FRA
Thanks for explaining what you disagree with
Yeah, but in this context we can’t use it as a what if due to the fact that The Mimic and Burntrap are in two different places in ruins, so they can’t possibly be the same person
I have no idea what is canon or not tbh. I am still trying to understand Ruin, what if Mimic is Glitchtrap and Burntrap? Anyways I will just watch the entire game first and try to understand shit

Back