• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
 Trivia
The connections between Springtrap and The Easter Ripper (AKA William Afton and Tom Smith respectively) is they're both notorious indie game child killers who wear bunny costumes, both worked in public places aimed at children (With William being the co-founder of the restaurant Fredbear's Family Diner and Tom working annually as an Easter Bunny in local shopping malls), both capitalized on their jobs to get closer to children, both have lost loved ones (With William losing his daughter Elizabeth and Tom losing his brother Anthony), both primarily murdered children for their own gain, (William would mainly murder kids to harvest a substance from them known as remnant which is able to grant immortality while Tom on the other hand would kidnap and murder children to satisify his blood thirst as well as sick desires), coincidentally the colors of both William’s and Tom’s suits mirror each other (The Spring Bonnie suit was originally yellow with a red bow tie while The Easter Ripper costume is pink with a yellow ribbon), both are known for their superhuman strength, endurance and cunning, not to mention both also end up getting killed by their own victims (With William getting scared into the Spring Bonnie suit which ends up crushing him by the souls of the crying children and Tom getting mauled to death by the zombified corpses of his)

Stipulations
Alive Afton is used,

Afton is 10-A,

The Spring Bonnie Suit is restricted (As thematically pleasing as that would be, allowing it would, unfortunately, make the match an AP stomp)

The starting distance is 10 m,

and Battle takes place at night in the FNaF Movie Mall

Afton's AP is 106 Joules (Baseline 10-A)
The Easter Ripper's AP is at least 300 Joules (Baseline 9-C)
The AP difference is roughly 2.83x

Pizza Bunny: 8
Easter Bunny:
Bugs Bunny:

Springtrap_VS_The_Easter_Ripper_alt.jpg

Last edited:
William's 9-C is still skull-crushing, since he dismantled the animatronics who's durability scale to skull-crushing.

William one-shots.

William's 9-C is still skull-crushing, since he dismantled the animatronics who's durability scale to skull-crushing.

William one-shots.
Drat, really? I thought he had baseline AP, like the Fazbear Crew. Oh well, I could use his 10-A rating instead as there'd only be a 2.8x difference

Easter Ripper has the AP and LS advantage, can outlast William and has longer range via his sickle.
William has Subsonic reactions and Immortality, of course.

Easter Ripper would win via incap in the end imo.

so unfortunately for the easter ripper, he's insane and going against someone who just about infinitely smarter than him, and is basically just him, but better in all ways besides AP and LS.

Theres a couple of ways this fight could go down;
1, the two fight face to face
2, William runs away and jumps The Easter Ripper while he looks for him

the easter ripper probably doesn't want to go into a head to head combat with william due to the fact if they fight, neither seem to have any skill in actual combat, which means they're both gonna get hurt, and William is going to be able to walk off a lot more injuries than the latter (even with his stamina, he's still a human, a human who can bleed out and be killed overtime by his injuries unlike william)

But William wouldn't even be caught in a situation since his starting move is stealth and jumping his ass at unfortunate times. (which the easter ripper's LS means jack since the only time william has done this on screen was against a bunch of animatronics who could physically overpower him, and were actually just as physically strong as the easter ripper)

So the easter ripper's actual advantages over William are both things he dealt with when he dismantled the five animatronics, meaning they're more like hurtles for william to get over like he did the last time he was in this situation. chances are once the fight starts William books it away, hides away, and while the eater ripper looks for him jumps him and ******* murks him.

if that doesn't kill the easter ripper though, he'll just run away, hide again, rince and repeat until the easter rabbit is killed by his injuries, or killed directly by willliam.

the easter ripper probably doesn't want to go into a head to head combat with william due to the fact if they fight, neither seem to have any skill in actual combat, which means they're both gonna get hurt,
Well, Easter Bunny has a sickle when William doesn't have any weapons. Easter Bunny would likely want to go head to head because of that. While William has Subsonic reactions and that would save him for quite some time, It doesn't scale to his combat speed (which is equal to Easter Bunny's) so it would only help him dodge hits.
and William is going to be able to walk off a lot more injuries than the latter (even with his stamina, he's still a human, a human who can bleed out and be killed overtime by his injuries unlike william)
He has Superhuman stamina cuz he can walk off fatal injuries lmao. Immortality doesn't upscale your stamina, It just makes you unkillable. Easter Bunny would outlast tf outta William and eventually land serious hits and incap him.
But William wouldn't even be caught in a situation since his starting move is stealth and jumping his ass at unfortunate times. (which the easter ripper's LS means jack since the only time william has done this on screen was against a bunch of animatronics who could physically overpower him, and were actually just as physically strong as the easter ripper)
Comparing some dumb animatronics and an actual human who has some decent strategy feats is really dumb ngl. Running away, hiding and jumping your enemy is a common strategy and it would easily be read by Easter Bunny and tbh, It would be really hard to catch Easter Bunny lacking as Easter Bunny has Stealth Mastery as well.
if that doesn't kill the easter ripper though, he'll just run away, hide again, rince and repeat until the easter rabbit is killed by his injuries, or killed directly by willliam.
Easter Bunny has a massive advantage in stamina like I said (Athletic vs Superhuman) so that would be really hard imo, especially when William gives him time to rest between the attacks.

Well, Easter Bunny has a sickle when William doesn't have any weapons. Easter Bunny would likely want to go head to head because of that. While William has Subsonic reactions and that would save him for quite some time, It doesn't scale to his combat speed (which is equal to Easter Bunny's) so it would only help him dodge hits.
which... means the easter ripper would typically take more damage than william in an encounter? that doesn't help him at all. if william has a superior reaction speed, that means in each encoutner Tom is taking more damage than william is, which means he's going to be going down a lot faster than william is, even with his superior stamina.
He has Superhuman stamina cuz he can walk off fatal injuries lmao. Immortality doesn't upscale your stamina, It just makes you unkillable. Easter Bunny would outlast tf outta William and eventually land serious hits and incap him.
And the fact william is unkillable in this scenario puts a monkey wrench in your logic that he'd win.

William starts with stealth, attacks, repeats. The Easter Ripper would bleed out before his stamina would be relevent. Stamina doesn't cover losing too much blood for your body to function. (his doesn't, at least. looking into the game he's not exactly good with pain unlike his profile seems to imply)
Comparing some dumb animatronics and an actual human who has some decent strategy feats is really dumb ngl. Running away, hiding and jumping your enemy is a common strategy and it would easily be read by Easter Bunny and tbh, It would be really hard to catch Easter Bunny lacking as Easter Bunny has Stealth Mastery as well.
The only 'dumb' part of the animatronics are the fact they are children and didn't get to middle school, they are however intelligent enough to hide, and murder people a lot more competently than a 'dumb animatronic' would.

Blowing his intelligence out of the water despite the fact he is only above average is pretty stupid ngl. by his profile he has zero feats being able to read people like that, so no he couldn't read william at all. that is completely unjustified if he hasn't shown to be able to do that. he can act and stalk people and those are literally his best applicable intelligence feats here. just because the easter ripper has stealth mastery doesn't effect how he'd be found lacking. those two things aren't related.
Easter Bunny has a massive advantage in stamina like I said (Athletic vs Superhuman) so that would be really hard imo, especially when William gives him time to rest between the attacks.
So watching through the game, it looks like The Easter Ripper usually runs away when getting hurt. so his stamina feats aren't exactly as impressive as they sound. he gets just as hurt as anyone else would from getting shot, bit by victims of your past murders, and things like that.

so i'm not exactly sure he can outlast william if he's actively taking hits from william, since he definitely doesn't take pain very well and actively leaves encounters when the victim fights back (which is weird thats not in his weakness section since thats a big weakness not being able to take pain and running away when getting hurt). if William jumps Tom, would he even try to stay for the fight in the long run? from what im seeing in Murder house he runs after getting hurt, so it doesn't sound like he'd stick around for very long if he's jumped.

edit: the final encounter has Tom sticking around because he literally has no other choice, and he's pretty freaking exhausted after a bit of a beating. he also has a tendency to walk everywhere, so not exactly looking good for him when fighting william

Last edited:
which... means the easter ripper would typically take more damage than william in an encounter? that doesn't help him at all. if william has a superior reaction speed, that means in each encoutner Tom is taking more damage than william is, which means he's going to be going down a lot faster than william is, even with his superior stamina.
They still have equal combat speed so no not really. His Reaction Speed advantage is nice and all but Easter Bunny has better range which would partially help him aganist William's reaction speed advantage. William doesn't have Immortality Type 3 which means he can still bleed out and get tired over time.
And the fact william is unkillable in this scenario puts a monkey wrench in your logic that he'd win.
Unkillable doesn't mean Easter Bunny can't win lol. Win by incap exists.
Stamina doesn't cover losing too much blood for your body to function. (his doesn't, at least. looking into the game he's not exactly good with pain unlike his profile seems to imply)
Go look at the stamina page and how we decide stamina tiers please.
Blowing his intelligence out of the water despite the fact he is only above average is pretty stupid ngl. by his profile he has zero feats being able to read people like that, so no he couldn't read william at all. that is completely unjustified if he hasn't shown to be able to do that. he can act and stalk people and those are literally his best applicable intelligence feats here.
Above Average intelligence is more than enough to understand a strategy as basic as that lmao. Do you think Easter Bunny has animalistic intelligence or something?
just because the easter ripper has stealth mastery doesn't effect how he'd be found lacking. those two things aren't related.
Like, he can sneak around the place to not be caught by William eas he has Stealth Mastery as well.
So watching through the game, it looks like The Easter Ripper usually runs away when getting hurt. so his stamina feats aren't exactly as impressive as they sound
I mean, I really have no interest about the verse so make a CRT to change his stamina rating or something?
so i'm not exactly sure he can outlast william if he's actively taking hits from william, since he definitely doesn't take pain very well and actively leaves encounters when the victim fights back (which is weird thats not in his weakness section since thats a big weakness not being able to take pain and running away when getting hurt). if William jumps Tom, would he even try to stay for the fight in the long run? from what im seeing in Murder house he runs after getting hurt, so it doesn't sound like he'd stick around for very long if he's jumped.

edit: the final encounter has Tom sticking around because he literally has no other choice, and he's pretty freaking exhausted after a bit of a beating. he also has a tendency to walk everywhere, so not exactly looking good for him when fighting william
I didn't play the game or have any knowledge about the verse so like I said, make a CRT to change his stamina rating if you want. I'll use the value accepted on his profile regardless of what you think 🤷‍♂️

They still have equal combat speed so no not really. His Reaction Speed advantage is nice and all but Easter Bunny has better range which would partially help him aganist William's reaction speed advantage. William doesn't have Immortality Type 3 which means he can still bleed out and get tired over time.
You don't need immortality type 3 to survive without blood? the entire point of immortality type 2 is that you'd survive indefinitely regardless of injuries. his son lost all of his bones, organs, and other innards including likely blood and can still walk around just fine. Remnant users are very resilient when it comes to death.
Unkillable doesn't mean Easter Bunny can't win lol. Win by incap exists.
which is harder to pull off when people with less remnant than him can walk off being completely emptied from the inside. remnant users in FNAF have way too much time on their hands to want to stay alive after what they go through.
Go look at the stamina page and how we decide stamina tiers please.
"it doesn't mean anything for their ability to withstand pain and injuries, which in turn may interfere with their ability to properly use their energy. And although injury and pain tolerance are certainly related, being able to withstand extreme pain doesn't necessarily mean that you can withstand potentially lethal injury and the effects that it will have on your body beyond simple pain."

yeah no. his superhuman stamina doesn't help him from that. Stamina section says so since he doesn't have the feats of such.
Above Average intelligence is more than enough to understand a strategy as basic as that lmao. Do you think Easter Bunny has animalistic intelligence or something?
Im saying your overblowing how he could get this information. William running away to hide can mean 12 different things that it's a big overstep to think Tom would immediately think: "Ah yes, he's obviously running away from me (just like my other victims) to eventually jump me and rince and repeat that!"

THAT. Is unreasonable thinking.
Like, he can sneak around the place to not be caught by William eas he has Stealth Mastery as well.
Considering the fact from what i've watched, Tom doesn't start that (nor use it very often when in direct confrontation) it's not something he'd actually use unless he survived the first encounter with William, which after a beating from a fight it's gonna be hard to stay hidden from exhaustion, blood loss, and stuff like that.
I mean, I really have no interest about the verse so make a CRT to change his stamina rating or something?
It's not that his stamina isn't superhuman (it definitely is), his stamina just doesn't cover pain very well compared to everything else. he can function with those injuries, but beyond that, he gets just as hurt and even takes lethal injuries just the same as anyone else would.
I didn't play the game or have any knowledge about the verse so like I said, make a CRT to change his stamina rating if you want. I'll use the value accepted on his profile regardless of what you think 🤷‍♂️
Nah, his stamina section is fine, it's just a little misleading.

Last edited:
You don't need immortality type 3 to survive without blood? the entire point of immortality type 2 is that you'd survive indefinitely regardless of injuries. his son lost all of his bones, organs, and other innards including likely blood and can still walk around just fine. Remnant users are very resilient when it comes to death.
Idk the FNAF verse really much but that's a really good feat ngl.
"it doesn't mean anything for their ability to withstand pain and injuries, which in turn may interfere with their ability to properly use their energy. And although injury and pain tolerance are certainly related, being able to withstand extreme pain doesn't necessarily mean that you can withstand potentially lethal injury and the effects that it will have on your body beyond simple pain."

yeah no. his superhuman stamina doesn't help him from that. Stamina section says so since he doesn't have the feats of such.
I didn't say he could survive fatal injuries and such bruh. He can simply take more hits than William (he has more dura AND more stamina) and walk off more injuries than him.
Im saying your overblowing how he could get this information. William running away to hide can mean 12 different things that it's a big overstep to think Tom would immediately think: "Ah yes, he's obviously running away from me (just like my other victims) to eventually jump me and rince and repeat that!"

THAT. Is unreasonable thinking.
Nah, I didn't mean to say he can read his strategy instantly. He can simply figure his strategy out after seeing it happen one or two times.
Considering the fact from what i've watched, Tom doesn't start that (nor use it very often when in direct confrontation) it's not something he'd actually use unless he survived the first encounter with William, which after a beating from a fight it's gonna be hard to stay hidden from exhaustion, blood loss, and stuff like that.
Well I didn't play the game so no comment here.
It's not that his stamina isn't superhuman (it definitely is), his stamina just doesn't cover pain very well compared to everything else. he can function with those injuries, but beyond that, he gets just as hurt and even takes lethal injuries just the same as anyone else would.
He seems to qualify to his stamina rating through his Injury Tolerance so you're probably not wrong here.

I might consider changing my vote to William as his Immortality seems to be more OP than I thought.

I might consider changing my vote to William as his Immortality seems to be more OP than I thought.
Yeah, fnaf immo is pretty good in human characters, his son can survive bassically hollow inside, and word of god has stated his skeleton has been emptied out. Oh, and his son can also just... shrug off the fact that he is a corpse in an advanced state of decomposition, meaning to actually start to incapacitate Willy, Tom will have to either break his bones or cut off his limbs, as damage to his flesh would just be shrugged off.

For this and the other reasons above, I vote for Willy Wonka

So watching through the game, it looks like The Easter Ripper usually runs away when getting hurt. so his stamina feats aren't exactly as impressive as they sound. he gets just as hurt as anyone else would from getting shot, bit by victims of your past murders, and things like that.

I'm pretty sure Tom running away after he takes too much damage is just a game mechanic, because if he was easily killable, there wouldn't be much of a plot. Also I don't think his stamina is misleading, when I made his profile, I primarily used this playthrough for reference. In the video Tom can continue fighting like normal even after taking numerous shots from guns and a fire poker, while losing enough blood to splatter walls and completely drench his costume. Even if he does need to take a breather, he still has to carry the physical burdens associated with gunshot wounds and severe blood loss, something he's shown to not be too bothered by. Hell, even during his boss fight, after he gets beaten/gunned down by Emma, he just gets back up, not even a minute later, blood profusely leaking from his costume, ready to continue fighting as if nothing really happened. His stamina is so ridiculous that it'll probably make slashers like Michael Myers blush.
Yeah, fnaf immo is pretty good in human characters, his son can survive bassically hollow inside, and word of god has stated his skeleton has been emptied out. Oh, and his son can also just... shrug off the fact that he is a corpse in an advanced state of decomposition, meaning to actually start to incapacitate Willy, Tom will have to either break his bones or cut off his limbs, as damage to his flesh would just be shrugged off.

For this and the other reasons above, I vote for Willy Wonka
I was thinking about restricting Willy's Immortality but after reading this comment, I think I'll leave it in as Tom still has a sizeable AP advantage, not to mention he has been shown capable of slashing off limbs and crushing people

Back