• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William Afton page revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I unfortunately can’t speak on this due to a lack of knowledge on the lore
I'll give you what we have:
  • Glitchtrap seems to not just be a digital copy of him, but actually posses a piece of his remnant (soul).
  • Glitchtrap seems to either be collaborating with or in the control of William, as he seems to be working towards repairing the original body through vanessa (a person Glitchtrap Brainwashed), and he started hacking Glamrock Freddy when William signaled it to.

Last edited:
You can also give first key Will Power Bestowal, as the S.C.U.P.E.R. is capable of injecting remnant, which gives immortality type 2.

Also, include at least the human ucn key, as that one has immortality type 4 and 8.

Also also, ucn springtrap does have something different from og springtrap: he lacks all abilities related to his supernatural willpower, experiences, phantoms and ar, as this one is just a recreation of the original, so he just has the normal animatronic stuff + wathever he shows ingame.

Also, include at least the human ucn key, as that one has immortality type 4 and 8.

Also also, ucn springtrap does have something different from og springtrap: he lacks all abilities related to his supernatural willpower, experiences, phantoms and ar, as this one is just a recreation of the original, so he just has the normal animatronic stuff + wathever he shows ingame.
I mean, i guess? but that stuff is more based on The one you shouldn't have killed, and not william's own natural abilities here.

Yeah no. if the key is literally: springtrap but he ******* sucks in all ways is he really needed for a key? i don't think so.

Added his ultimate custom night abilities in a seperate tabber. considering he's literally identical to his alive version stat wise, should a note just be put to specify when using the first key if it's when he was alive or in UCN, or should he just get a copy-pasted key for his UCN variant?

edit; changed the summary to specify glitchtrap was a copy of william's consciousness, and not a direct new version of the actual william.

is there anything else to change, or is everyone content with how it looks now?

Last edited:
Added his ultimate custom night abilities in a seperate tabber. considering he's literally identical to his alive version stat wise, should a note just be put to specify when using the first key if it's when he was alive or in UCN, or should he just get a copy-pasted key for his UCN variant?

edit; changed the summary to specify glitchtrap was a copy of william's consciousness, and not a direct new version of the actual william.

is there anything else to change, or is everyone content with how it looks now?
Its ok

it’s the primary focus of one of the minigames and we know its top speed so i think it’s fine to include. plus it’s already on the profile as optional equipment

Other than that we are done I guess? Glitchtrap is merged and william is getting a vroom vroom. We just need a staff member that will agree

Alright, i think that's all. anything else to be added? if not, all we need is some staff to review and i'll apply the new and (not so improved) william afton page

Alright, i think that's all. anything else to be added? if not, all we need is some staff to review and i'll apply the new and (not so improved) william afton page
I keep asking staff but half ignore me and the other half say they hate fnaf

Ik Afton is more evil lol. I just thought it was funny how their deeds are kinda similar. One kills kids the other poisons them and kills adults
Ya except afton stuffs the dead kids in suits and takes the kids soul energy to become immortal
Afton solos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back