• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

So, from reviewing the situation:

Two of them aren't fussed either way (both confirm they even saw the altered proposal).

And another says we should nuke it outright.

This just confirms to me that we should go with the consensus.

And no, it still doesn't matter that the OP didn't change.

Last edited:
Reverted.

Also, we definitely need a better translated scan than what's currently on the profile.

So, from reviewing the situation:

Two of them aren't fussed either way (both confirm they even saw the altered proposal).

And another says we should nuke it outright.

This just confirms to me that we should go with the consensus.

And no, it still doesn't matter that the OP didn't change.
So just to be clear

The OP proposal is complete irrelevant in a thread, if the mods, despite not specifying, decide they are "ok" with either way even after the thread has been concluded and this the OP becomes irrelevant, yes?

Cuz DDM literally said his vote was because he agreed with the OP, but because he's also okay with complete removal, the vote itself means nothing?

This is what happened.
  • The original poster changed their stance based on the same logic as the OP.
  • This occurred 1/3rd of the way through the thread.
  • 3 particular staff (all of whom verifiably read the altered proposal) didn't say what exactly they agreed to.
  • They clarified here (2 were 50/50, the other wanted it gone), after which I took action.
What you're saying is out-of-context, and no votes are being invalidated. In fact, you're kind of asking us to invalidate other votes based on 1 shaky vote.

If you disagree with the new ratings, make another CRT at this point.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out, ByAsura. 🙏❤️

Thank you for helping out, Bambu. 🙏❤️🙂

As I mentioned here, user Mayonnaise_king has added a hax to Black Hat's profile that is not on written in his CRT. We talked about it more clearly in q/a, the link of which I left, you can look at it together with the other user. It's definitely fake hax
Yeah, I'm fairly confident that Conceptual Manipulation wasn't there when I evaluated the CRT, I would have brought it up.

Oh crap, I completely forgot to get rid of that tabber when adding scans, lemme get rid of that real fast (edit, garrison did it). I was planning to bring the equipment powers out in the next CRT I was gonna make (which is actually coming soon but I can show an image or two for proof if you don’t believe me), but in the meantime I wanted to add scans. My fault since I copied it out of my Sandbox which I use to make a copy of the page and include all of the upcoming CRT additions such as new Stats like MFTL speed and Hax like Antimatter Manip. I genuinely did want to get more scans in there ever since DMUA roasted me over it.

Thx for mentioning me about this accident, sorry for the trouble

Edit: I noticed it was reverted ALL the way back to DMUA’s edit. Don’t worry, the ones after his edit shouldn’t have any new abilities, though if you notice any let me know right away (I vaguely recall putting in High G Regen from my sandbox instead of the current Mid G, as well as Antimatter Manip- so if you find those feel free to remove them)- oh- and a reorganization of the N&A section along with adding a match

but if you don’t mind please just revert the reversion and just remove the equipment tabber.

Still thanks for letting me know and I hope you guys can accept this as an apology for this and amy possible future mistakes as I copy paste from my Sandbox quite often. I’m gonna unfollow this thread so make sure you guys ping me again with @Smashtwig when you respond because I don’t wanna be notified for someone else’s business

To be honest, maybe I should just do the CRT before adding scans for pre-existing stuff so I don’t mess it up again, let me know what’s the better thing to do. Alternatively if you want me to revert all the changes and wait until all parts of my CRT are done so I can copy paste my Sandbox into the page without worry I do not mind either.

(Edit edit: talked it out with Garrison and it’s p much resolved.)

Last edited:
As I mentioned here, user Mayonnaise_king has added a hax to Black Hat's profile that is not on written in his CRT. We talked about it more clearly in q/a, the link of which I left, you can look at it together with the other user. It's definitely fake hax
I didn't do this, my friend Aolphl did. Since I was a new member on this site and he was experienced in this matter, I wanted him to apply the revision to his black hat profile. Probably added this by mistake. In fact, his conceptual manipulation is type 2, not type 1.
I will fix this. It probably wrote it as 1 due to a small optical illusion, you could have contacted us via messages for this.

Yeah, I'm fairly confident that Conceptual Manipulation wasn't there when I evaluated the CRT, I would have brought it up.
No, the conceptual manipulation has been stopping since you and the other admins arrived. If you haven't noticed, that's not my problem. You may not have noticed it because the crt is a bit long.

I didn't do this, my friend Aolphl did. Since I was a new member on this site and he was experienced in this matter, I wanted him to apply the revision to his black hat profile. Probably added this by mistake. In fact, his conceptual manipulation is type 2, not type 1.
I will fix this. It probably wrote it as 1 due to a small optical illusion, you could have contacted us via messages for this.
I looked at all the messages one by one and searched with the "Search" option, but no one has commented on the passive cm2? Everyone has commented on every hax, but for some reason there is no one talking about passive cm2? AND I found this IMAGE. As you can see, a user replied to the reason you gave for passive corruption and cm2 and said that it was not passive, and you replied that it gave passive corruption. So cm2 was added later?

As Mayonez_King stated, he asked me to add the things in his Crt to the profile, because he was new to the Wiki and he is don't know how can making Edit, so I did. Because I did the revision late at night, I may have written Cm1 instead of Cm2, probably due to job fatigue and sleep, it's completely my fault, but it's definitely and definitely not something that was done on purpose.
As far as I know, the staff can look at Crt's history you can look at when Cm2 was added to the Crt.

I looked at all the messages one by one and searched with the "Search" option, but no one has commented on the passive cm2? Everyone has commented on every hax, but for some reason there is no one talking about passive cm2? AND I found this IMAGE. As you can see, a user replied to the reason you gave for passive corruption and cm2 and said that it was not passive, and you replied that it gave passive corruption. So cm2 was added later?
I'm trying to be honest with you, when I discussed it with normal members, cm2 was not available, then I added cm2, but when I added this, the admins had not arrived yet. When the admins arrived, cm2 was fully available. Admins can look at the CRT change history section if they want, it was there.

I'm trying to be honest with you, when I discussed it with normal members, cm2 was not available, then I added cm2, but when I added this, the admins had not arrived yet. When the admins arrived, cm2 was fully available. Admins can look at the CRT change history section if they want, it was there.
People may not realize that you have changed the CRT. When you change something, you need to say things like "I made changes in the revision and added passive cm2". To be frank, I don't think anyone has seen that passive cm2 because no one has actually commented on it in the 5 Page CRT.

People may not realize that you have changed the CRT. When you change something, you need to say things like "I made changes in the revision and added passive cm2". To be frank, I don't think anyone has seen that passive cm2 because no one has actually commented on it in the 5 Page CRT.
I really apologize for this. but cm2 was available when the admins came so cm2 is still accepted.

I really apologize for this. but cm2 was available when the admins came so cm2 is still accepted.
It would be good if Admins who accept CRT were here. I see this issue as open to discussion and I think it would be right to remove the passive cm2 and create a special CRT for it again.

In this thread, it was decided that Lloyd's tier should be "At least 2-C, likely far higher" to show that he scales to at least 4, likely 15 universes, but this guy changed this in these two edits for no reason/CRT. Also "at least" became "likely" for some reason in Lloyd's second key, although he should scale to his previous key but is put as unknown due to getting an unquantified amp.

In this thread, it was decided that Lloyd's tier should be "At least 2-C, likely far higher" to show that he scales to at least 4, likely 15 universes, but this guy changed this in these two edits for no reason/CRT. Also "at least" became "likely" for some reason in Lloyd's second key, although he should scale to his previous key but is put as unknown due to getting an unquantified amp.
Have their edits been undone?

Also, I think that an official warning may be warranted based on this. 🙏

Have their edits been undone?
Nope, the page is still like that. And there were edits after those two, so I don't know if they can be reverted (at least when I clicked "undo" to check it says "The edit could not be undone due to conflicting intermediate edits."), so it may be needed to revert them manually.
Also, I think that an official warning may be warranted based on this. 🙏
This is what I think too. Although I should note that he seemingly is relatively new to the wiki.

Last edited:
Back