• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Not: A High School Girl vs The Soulforger of the Dwarven Pantheon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Medaka Kurokami, the character I always said I wouldn't mess with, vs Moradi's Avatar, the chosen of the Dwarffather.

For all intents and purposes, Moradin's possessed cleric is assumed to be a peaceful priest as standard.

Speed equalized, takes place in a mixed universe of Dwarven and Human kind that somehow possesses Medaka's universe because why not. SBA otherwise.

5-C Medaka vs 5-B Moradin.

The Soulforger: 7 (Agnaa, Azzy, Garg, Saiba, Psycho, Jasonsith, Udlmaster)

The Class President: 2 (Earl, Katharsus)

Inconclusive (totally expected): 2

Incon, neither can keep the other down for good (Mid-Godly for the avatar, Resurrection for Medaka).

They can both wall each other's abilities that would usually lead to an incap.

Uhm. @Agnaa, incap methods for Medaka then? Imma list the incap methods:

Scar Dead

Bookmaker

Five Forks (maybe some paralyzing disease)

Weighted Words

Ice-Fire (by freezing him)

And unknown hero just to help her out a bit.

Scar Dead: Moradin's avatar likely wouldn't have sustained much damage by virtue of being a priest and primarily using summons. If the avatar would get ****** up the god could just grab another one.

Bookmaker: Immunity to statistics manipulation.

Five Forks: Immunity to disease manipulation.

Weighted Words: Immunity to electricity manipulation.

Ice-Fire: Immunity to ice manipulation.

Unknown definitely helps with her not getting incapped; the Soulforger probably wouldn't open with something that works, and that would stop her from getting slammed by something more obscure he has that might work.

Immunity to statistics manip doesn't save you from bookmaker. There are 2 ways to avoid bookmaker completely:

1. Resist type 2 seal. It completely stops bookmaker from working.

2. Resist all of it's effects:

Mind manip

Power Null

Statisctcs Manip

And somehow even endure the shock of the sudden drop in power which makes ppl go unconscious.

Well, he can resist the mind manip and statistics manip, but not sealing or power null.

Agnaa said:
Well, he can resist the mind manip and statistics manip, but not sealing or power null.
Well that's enough for the win then. Not resisting the seal means that he has to resist each effect one by one. So no power null resistance....means that all his abilities are now gone and the shock of such effect will drop him unconscious. Medaka via incap then.

Couldn't Moradin just make another dude his avatar?

I'm going to hold off on changing my vote until Bambu or another D&D expert gets back to me on this.

Make another avatar? I don't think that's allowed here since Medaka is not fighting Moradin, but his avatar. Morading keeping on creating avatars wouldn't count, since that would be fighting Moradin...i think.

Good point, Medaka should be able to incap then.

At least assuming All Fiction would be able to get her back from BFR, which it should be able to right?

Agnaa said:
Good point, Medaka should be able to incap then.
At least assuming All Fiction would be able to get her back from BFR, which it should be able to right?
Well causality erasure can easily deal with that.

Yep, switching my vote to Medaka.

Just throwing it out there, Moradin's resistances come from 2-A and are based on Law Manip from a High 2-A source, Ao.

Just saying.

Mr. Bambu said:
Just throwing it out there, Moradin's resistances come from 2-A and are based on Law Manip from a High 2-A source, Ao.
Just saying.
So..?

I mean 2-A ain't anything that crazy, but we never argued on "medaka overpowers the resistances".

Oh. I see now.

Moradin doesn't inherently resist power null, no. He does inherently ship it to his avatars in the form of raw strength, but I guess Medaka can just sorta constantly... "no powers for you?" I guess? It'd be a weird incap.

Just out of curiosity, does Medaka resist Mind Wiping? Like not being controlled but just out-and-out "you have no mind anymore"?

Mr. Bambu said:
Oh. I see now.
Moradin doesn't inherently resist power null, no. He does inherently ship it to his avatars in the form of raw strength, but I guess Medaka can just sorta constantly... "no powers for you?" I guess? It'd be a weird incap.

Just out of curiosity, does Medaka resist Mind Wiping? Like not being controlled but just out-and-out "you have no mind anymore"?
Well all fiction just nukes anything that harms Medaka out of reality so....yes???

I mean depending on what you mean by mind wiping, Medaka can just All Fiction that out of reality (i mean it has to be done passively, she cannot do it with a mind that's been wiped xD).

Also if you plan on doing more Medaka matches in the future...pls make her bloodlusted. Im just tired of the "medaka doesn't do that in character" argument.

I don't plan on it, I've been sorta avoiding her but Agnaa convinced me to do this one.

And... what does she do in character, out of curiosity? Also, do you mean bloodlusted or victorylusted? Bloodlusted normally makes your character... worse.

Wait. All Fiction affects things that harm her. Define harming her.

Mr. Bambu said:
Wait. All Fiction affects things that harm her. Define harming her.
You kill Medaka

Medaka is dead.

All Fiction erases the cause of her death (whatever it is).

Boom Medaka suddenly never died, because you never killed her, you never hit her, you never started to hit her, you never intended to hit her. All of that gets erased and Medaka is as fine as she is sexy.

Here is my full breakdown on All Fiction: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Firephoenixearl/All_Fictio

Mr. Bambu said:
And... what does she do in character, out of curiosity? Also, do you mean bloodlusted or victorylusted? Bloodlusted normally makes your character... worse.
In character: As funny as it sounds for the strongest of a couple of tiers, she does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. She just goes to punch the opponent. With the exception of The End which passively copies and grants immunities to skills along with All Fiction's passive regen nothing works for Medaka. She just won't use any hax (not right away at least, she will use them only if she just gets bored or annoyed of a fight).

Bloodlusted = open with the best move. Bloodlusted Medaka is a LOT harder to beat, like comparing in character Medaka with bloodlusted Medaka is just not even fair. Let me give you some differences:

In character Medaka: Loses to Schreiber from Masadaverse. Loses to Ashen from a house of many doors. Loses to Sailor Moon (5-C version) in speed equal. Gets stomped Heaven Ascened DIO in speed equal.

Bloodlusted Medaka: Stomps the whole LDO (machina, schreiber, etc everyone else https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1934755). Stomps Ashen. Stomps Sailor Moon 5-C in speed equal. Is about = to Novel Kars (i mean both had instant win conditions, and Novel Kars just got more votes and won via outvote) and by that it means HA Dio gets stomped in speed equal (both in speed equal). Wins vs Dark Schneider (all though it kind of died, Dark Schneider kind of lost his "chances to win".

Need i point out more? xD

So All Fiction wouldn't affect Mind Wipe because it doesn't actually damage her.

It just makes her mindless.

Ergh.

Also, I see your point with Bloodlusted, if I ever do another thread I'll keep it in mind.

The Mind Wipe doesn't just "lolurbrainisdead", it's more like a permanent "your mind is submersed and cannot do anything". The attack is even specifically protected against reality warping things like Wish.

Mr. Bambu said:
The Mind Wipe doesn't just "lolurbrainisdead", it's more like a permanent "your mind is submersed and cannot do anything". The attack is even specifically protected against reality warping things like Wish.
Unless the attack is acasual then no, nothing is gonna save it from All Fiction. And define submersed? LIke actually destroyed as in blown to pieces or erased or more like controlled?

Firephoenixearl said:
Mr. Bambu said:
Unless the attack is acasual then no, nothing is gonna save it from All Fiction. And define submersed? LIke actually destroyed as in blown to pieces or erased or more like controlled?
Submersed. Numb. No activity. You aren't dead, you're more like in a stasis in this case. So... none of the above. Erased comes closest but that implies some amount of "everything is gone"- it isn't, more like covered up for the sake of remaining subdued. And yes, Moradin is acausal, though which type is yet to be decided.

To my knowledge, yes. It's just focused into a less potent form. It's still Moradin's power.

Then Medaka's chances are being severely overestimated here.

Moradin's probability manipulation, like all higher gods, essentially boils down to "Moradin's chances of succeeding on something become 100% unless opposed by something inherently superior to Moradin". This straight up means that Moradin's avatar does resist everything Medaka throws at him, because his probability manipulation simply makes the chances of him resisting it 100% and the chances of it affecting him 0%.

On top of this, his precog seems to be far, far better than Medaka's, as it says "Maintains perfect knowledge of all events that will affect his domains or himself up to 19 weeks in advance". This means that Moradin can read this entire fight like a book and knows exactly what to use and when, while Medaka's own precog actually comes with a drawback.

Of course, if Moradin's avatar is going to be opposing Medaka's reality warping with his own, his is on an entirely different level, and comes straight from a multiversal power source. This is before even factoring in the fact that he can apparently just make Medaka stop thinking and unable to think anything at all, which is a type of Mind Manipulation that she doesn't resist and bypasses a lot of what she can do to prevent herself from being harmed.

The avatar isn't just going to sit around tanking if it decides not to do that, either. It has things like Magic Nullification, the ability to pierce straight through supernatural resistances, existence erasure, the ability to interact with concepts, BFR to other planes of existence...

If this thing is just Moradin-lite, I don't see how Medaka is winning, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back