• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Lord of Magic Tournament (2023): Kratos vs Orcus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rules:

1-Hax in general at High Hax (No need to hold back here, It's time for Hax lords to fight)

2-Equalized speed in all matches.

3-Ap should be from to 400 - 10 Extatons for AP range. Killing, K.O and BFR is allowed.
  • (There will be Stomp matches)
4-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.

5-Total 10 Participants!
  • (FC/OC Characters are allowed as I was explained in the past by user Spinoirr, Who previously participated in my tournament with his FC/OC Character)
6-Fighting distance for every matchup will be 50 meters.

7- If characters are being removed due to Content Revision or any other cases, If someone else joins in place of another character I WILL NOT be doing rematches (What's done is done)

8- Location: All matches will take place in the Tournament of Power Arena

9- The winner will be declared The Lord of Magic and be given the beautiful Magic Trophy!

Lord_of_Magic.png

Combatants:
latest
VS
latest

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Kratos (God of War)(Upscale from this 6-A+ calc)
Orcus (Dungeons and Dragons):(Upscales from 13.74 petatons)8 (Demonic, Mr.Bambu, Harith, Plank69, AnonymousBlank, MarvelChampion, Slendbaby, AverageUsername, Potped2)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Is Kratos 4-D in terms of hax and shit or not, coz that's really a deciding factor here.

Right. Any upscaling at all?

Fair enough. Orcus upscales from other Demon Lords, who upscale from the Low 6-B caste who upscale from the 6-C caste of 4-D hax-havers.

As a passive, Orcus' presence in another plane of existence will cause it to rapidly be shifted to the Abyss. This is a problem as Orcus is tier 2 in the Abyss. He may try to BFR Kratos there otherwise, but I would not call that his main strategy- if he is given access to the Wand of Orcus here, he specifically uses that first and foremost. Without, he prefers summoning armies of fodder and using spell-like abilities (function similar to spells except thought-based): wail of the banshee, finger of death, and enervation- Soul-destroying necrotic nastiness. His utility based spells he would probably use immediately include time stop, fear, blasphemy (on a target of equal strength to Orcus, it would just daze him- weaker, it could paralyze or even outright kill). Of those, blasphemy and wail of the banshee are the least likely to actually be used, however, since they are traditionally reserved for groups of enemies- using it on a single target is something of a waste, single target spells are more potent.

Well ideally Orcus would then follow him, since Orcus is 2-C in said place and significantly stronger. I suppose really the BFR could send Kratos to any of the planes of existence, but unless he knows its hopeless I really can't envision Orcus sending him away and just being done with it.

Well I guess I gotta wait for Kratos response nobody's really given arguments from his side at all.

For the upscaling shenanigans, here it goes

4D = Runic Magic = Bifrost = Vanir Magic = Seidr Magic < Light of Alfheim Magic < Energy of Tartarus (Souls of Hades)

All of Kratos' hax and resistances are 4-dimensional (Would be 5-D if that other thread was ever accepted, alas). He also has Reactive Evolution that allows him to develop resistance to 4-dimensional hax near-immediately.

For the upscaling shenanigans, here it goes

4D = Runic Magic = Bifrost = Vanir Magic = Seidr Magic > Light of Alfheim Magic > Energy of Tartarus (Souls of Hades)
Er, this but the arrows are reversed.

As a passive, Orcus' presence in another plane of existence will cause it to rapidly be shifted to the Abyss. This is a problem as Orcus is tier 2 in the Abyss.
Wouldn't that make this fight completely unfair tho? Prolly might need to give Kratos his 2-C weaponry then, but after that, IDK

Wouldn't that make this fight completely unfair tho? Prolly might need to give Kratos his 2-C weaponry then, but after that, IDK
Dunno, could be. It's not an instant thing, if that helps- though it is pretty quick, implicitly. The 2-C AP thing isn't actually the main concern since, while Orcus does have attacks that he will use if forced to, it's moreso a matter of his hax suddenly becoming a lot stronger.

It is specified above that its free for all, high hax matches so everything within the High 6-A key that the character has is allowed so it could be tier 0 hax and amp to High 1-A and still be okay.

It is specified above that its free for all, high hax matches so everything within the High 6-A key that the character has is allowed so it could be tier 0 hax and amp to High 1-A and still be okay.
Then yeah. At least it isn't Vecna, who would know everything and indeed has 1-A shit.

I’m not impatient I’m just saying that characters are so broken that matches will end as soon as they begin

I didn't submit my guy, man. I don't like doing these things.

I was editing right now a profile and Kratos had a lose vs a character in 2020...now the current Kratos stomps the entire verse so easily that it's not even funny...in his base key.

I was editing right now a profile and Kratos had a lose vs a character in 2020...now the current Kratos stomps the entire verse so easily that it's not even funny...in his base key.
Years ago before 2018, during the 2014-2017 era, Kratos vs Madara was considered a fair fight.

Now Kratos in his Demigod key alone stomps all of Naruto to hell and back. My boy has come so far.

for what it's worth, I, too, dislike how Kratos is treated on the wiki, but I don't really care about the verse

Ngl, between the passive 2-C **** you and it being DnD, I can't even muster up the energy to argue for Kratos here.

If that is taking into account that it is not instant, just imminent, then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back