• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for #2 Strongest High 2-A: LoP vs Canopus

The amount of hax, resistance and resistance to resistance negation that's being thrown around here is pretty ridiculous, good ol SMT and D&D.

tbf, D&D being in the esoteric resistance club is a specialty

But yeah, SMT is what would happen if every Pokémon needed passive miracle eye to be viable, and then some.

nothing in crossout is ever not a meme my boy, forty-second rule of the internet

also esotericresistanceclub4lyfe

So the big question here is whether or not the Lady can resist The Four Prime Factors hitting her with everything they have, from looking at her profile, that does not seem to be the case, as she lacks resistance to multiple of the Factors' abilities.

watch this on thread removal kek

It's tkme Forbidden ya boi, time wasting LoP fanboy to sort out this shit.

the arguments for Canopus so far are "LMAO he can one shot, and nothing stops him".

which ain't happening here my friendo, as firstly, the infinite 5-D stuff for LoP is that she can create and destroy several infinite 5-D structures, additionally, the insane amount of resistances that D&D has and then on top of that, the LoP having such superior resistances that she passively negs most of them and is seen as immune to all of them no matter who uses in (in verse of course).

nothing presented so far is demonstrable evidence of Canopus winning, it's subjective opinion.

Infinite 5-D was debunked a while ago, and Canopus one shots through durability ignoring hax. SMT has some pretty insane resistance scaling too, which was already mentioned, and LoP lacks resistances to part of the Four Prime Factors

The infinite 5-D was never debunked as it's demonsterable evidence of it as it's a flat out feat.

And what are these hax/parts she doesn't resist, as so far I only see the LoP using her High Godly erasure and high-godly regen to one shot.

It was mentioned a while back as being inconclusive, for a number of reasons, not to mention it doesn't say they're infinite in comparison to 5-D objects

Four Prime Factors say no.

Actually, it flat out is infinite to 5-D objects, also known as the Immortals, 5-D beings, who catalog each part of the multiverse with there being multiple infinite 5-D planes.

And please give me a proper argument, as saying "no" isn't a argument.

Conventional resistances aren't enough to do anything about the factors anyways. For example, someone can have time manipulation resistance or whatever, but as such abilities already exist in SMT they would already be documented in the Akashic Records, and would therefore be at Canopus' mercy.

Udlmaster said:
Actually, it flat out is infinite to 5-D objects, also known as the Immortals, 5-D beings, who catalog each part of the multiverse with there being multiple infinite 5-D planes.

And please give me a proper argument, as saying "no" isn't a argument.
Source? Even if it does, you need to make a CRT so that it's clear in regards to her AP.

Neither is just claiming it does. I only responded to what you gave. You claimed something that amounted to nothing, so I did the same. Try again.

LukaSolosYourVerse said:
Conventional resistances aren't enough to do anything about the factors anyways. For example, someone can have time manipulation resistance or whatever, but as such abilities already exist in SMT they would already be documented in the Akashic Records, and would therefore be at Canopus' mercy.
More specifically, attempting to erase Canopus with existence Erasure can only work if she erases existence erasure as a whole.

LukaSolosYourVerse said:
And it's the same as being hit with whatever she is susceptible

Qa possess the scan, as I am relegated to a phone I no longer have access to my old scans. Luckily, Qa has most of them, I recommend on politely asking him for the 5-D planes scan or just going to the immortals pages.

I didn't claim, I made a win condition via observation as one side isn't giving any concrete or proper argumentation, And you didn't respond, as "no" isn't a proper response.

And my claim did amount to something, a win condition with a concrete basis, not "no", like what you're doing.

Id say try again, but youre not even trying to make an argument, just waste my time.

Well, it is not my job to upgrade DND, and since in this case you would need a CRT to add it, you should work it out with him.

False. Multiple reasons have been given above, and I have given more..

False. There was no actual reasoning behind why it could kill Canopus.

False. I have responded various times and you have yet to state anything conclusive.

More or less that as well. Basically LoP would need to erase "attack" from the Records completely to be able to attack Cano properly, or she would need to get the factors and Record themselves out of its control.

1. This isn't an upgrade, this has been common knowledge for months, as I've been away for months and prior to that, that was a talking point, so work it out with yourself.

2. No, you haven't given any concrete reasoning, only vague notions, try again.

3. My reasoning was self evident based on both profiles, as LoP has High Godly negation and Canopus has high godly regen. Once more, try again.

4. I have given a conclusive answer, this is denial on your part, try to be concise next time, as you're projecting.

False. It is not conveyed on the page, and being common knowledge is not enough reasoning in regards to profiles.

False. Multiple people have explained why LoP cannot bypass the Four Prime Factors.

Self-evident is not a reasoning, you have to explain why, especially when the person in question resists those abilities.

This is not denial. This is a argument. That's why there is banter.

1. No, it's not false, do you even know what false means or are you just throwing it around? And it's been brought up before multiple times, additionally, not everything has to be on the pages, as long as it's obtainable to anyone researching, the adventure blogs have been doing this for months and have been going through all of this, they likely haven't had time to do it and I don't have the strength to keep up debates for long enough to do it either.

2. 1 person, to which isn't you, gave me a proper answer, and it's not clear on why the LoP cannot do this as a Infinite 5-D being.

3. Oh my god, actually stop and read up what self evident is, "you have to explain something that is self-explanatory"

4. Projecting isn't banter, nor do I want to partake in banter, I just want this over.

Existing as something that can be found is not a valid reason, otherwise people could claim that on every versus match or CRT. You have to make a CRT and update LoP accordingly.

Except your argument claimed there were no concrete answers whatsoever. Hence the issue.

Not if it isn't actually that self-evident. Powers interacting are not self evident enough for that.

A argument is a exchange of opposing views. This is exactly what this is.

Okay I need answers for a couple of things:

1) Where is the Scan for LOP being > Infinite 5D stuffs?

2) Where is the thread where this was debunked?

3) How far into High 2-A is Canopus?

3) What are the Lady's win conditions?

1. I have explained to you this multiple times now, if you continue to go ad nausuem I am going to ignore further points relating to this specific issue.

2. No, my argument didn't say this, this is blatantly dishonest, as my most recent statement was "2. No, you haven't given...".

3. High-godly regen negation negating High godly regen is self evident and is a reasonable conclusion to make, so them interacting is self evident.

4. Banter isn't an argument, banter is a humorous conversation, so what you just said doesn't equate.

I kept seeing that the Infinite 5D was debunked but haven't seen any threads. Nor did I see any scan for LOP being > Infinite 5D construts O.O

Back