• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did, what are you gonna do?
All that means is that it cannot be added.

Even then I doubt she starts with blitz and I dunno how the others would interact with that many clones.

Pretty sure you can't restrict abilities like that, unless you don't want the match to be added.
No, I said that as a reminder because on the key that's being used she doesn't have those abilities, those abilities are for her "Bouquet Toss to the Future Arc" key iirc

Naruto has no chance in hell of winning because Medaka has one of the most bullshit levels of supernatural luck we have on the wiki.

And no, this isn't some Fate level "B luck stat dodges lance", this is "you have a higher chance of winning the lottery 10 times in a row than actually beating Medaka at rock paper scissors once if you kept playing until the eventual heat death of the universe"

Please stop bumping this. This is a stomp.

I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back