• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do Undertale God Tiers have Immeasurable speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah right, my bad. But this still seems like a similar situation to the ps flowey fight in that you just automatically go into a scene when you start the game, not having an option to save or load. Or at least, I don't remember Frisk explicitly failing to load at the end of a genocide run, just that you don't get the option.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Isn't Photoshop Flowey Immeasurable due to being able to move outside of timelines via SAVE and LOAD, and being able to move between timelines?
For the third time, those are hax, not sheer speed. Frisk doesn't have immeasurable speed from the start of the game for being able to SAVE and LOAD.

That doesn't prove that it was done through sheer speed and not hax.

Time Travel on it's own does not automatically give you Immeasurable Speed. You have to prove that you time traveled because of speed and speed alone.

Make a CRT for those Flashes then, but Photoshop Flowey isn't getting Immeasurable unless it's proved to be from sheer speed.

Time travel for most flashes is actually just from running out of linear time and going backwards instead using their speed

Actually it's not just the fact that he's moving between timelines, it's also the fact that he exists outside linear time via being outside of any timeline while doing so.
Undertale says that Photoshop Flowey is beyond linear time?

That doesn't mean that they exist outside of linear time.

No. There could be linear time outside of timelines.

Because fiction's weird, they could be outside of timelines but still be in a realm with time.

On higher dimensions and immeasurable.

Wokistan said:
That isn't true. On its own, being higher dimensional doesn't mean anything, otherwise we get Immeasurable every Hive God (it's a rating i plan to push for, but for different reasons) due to them being able to manifest as 4D waveforms. At best, it can be used as support, but a higher dimensional being can still be bound to linear time.
Also, it's funny that you argued "Photoshop Flowey's SAVE and LOAD isn't like Frisk's" earlier, and now you're using scans of Frisk's SAVE and LOAD to give evidence for Photoshop Flowey being immeasurable.

Agnaa said:
Because fiction's weird, they could be outside of timelines but still be in a realm with time.
Pretty sure it has to do with being able to move outside of time doesn't mean you can move beyond time in a continuum, like how being able to swim in water doesn't mean you can swim on land.

@Super You're missing the point, you're trying to give Photoshop Flowey Immeasurable for something that start of game Frisk can do.

@Shadow That too.

It seems like immeasurable or infinite speed are extreme exaggerations then. What else should we scale from instead?

It is something Frisk can do, you used something Frisk did as reasoning for Immeasurable.

You haven't shown me anything Immeasurable that Flowey can do in the middle of fights.

He only switches between save files which is dimensional travel (assuming that save files are still timelines which is something i am currently revising). Even if he were going outside of them, it would be infinite.

Also i should mention that both flowey and frisk are affected by flowey loading. He is clearly affected by his own time manipulation.

Being able to change SAVE files via going outside of them in the middle of a fight IS something Immeasurable.
How do you know he changed SAVE files by sheer speed and not hax?

How do you know he went outside of all timelines in the middle of the fight?

Antvasima said:
It seems like immeasurable or infinite speed are extreme exaggerations then. What else should we scale from instead?
^

I think it might be best to put them at Unknown. That's what the rest of the verse is at right now, they got downgraded from FTL and there weren't really any other feats to put them at.

Outlier since it was the only feat on that level, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back