• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do I do this (shulk vs Aizen)

Well he has no soul in this key

"Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Lacks a Soul)"

I see

How good is his illusion resistance, Aizens KS works on Yhwach who can see all possible futures

Schnee One said:
I see
How good is his illusion resistance, Aizens KS works on Yhwach who can see all possible futures
Wait, do we actually scale this potency to KS? Aizen's KS indirectly effected Yhwach when he put him under the hypnosis with no Almighty on.

We don't. There have been plenty of stuff discussing this, Bleach fans argue that the only reason KS works is because it was placed on Yhwach before Almighty was activated.

Regardless, we judge ptency based on number of people affected, so it's kind of a moot point.

This^. This is pretty much like saying I have higher level mind manipulation if I plant something in someone's mind, before they can activate an ability that stops it, to control them later on.

What are Shulks win conditions? And does he have mind resistance (Tf is mind resistance) illusion resistance because I'm not seeing it on his profile.

I...honestly don't really see how Shulk can really win this. He's got some haxes that will help him out such as Passive Precog, Attack Reflection, Fear Hax, Reactive Power Level and Healing, but his only "Win Con" is Purging which is Power Null+Senses Shutdow+Paralysis. The latter of which Aizen resists. Shulk doesn't really have any illusion resistance, but he does have Clairvoyance (Maybe that can help?)

Back