• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are the Toa Inika/Mahri called weaker than the Toa Nuva?

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
On all of the Toa Inika/Mahri pages, they're said to be comparable, but somewhat weaker than the Toa Nuva. I'm not necessarily calling them stronger than the Nuva, but I'm not sure if this entirely makes sense since the Inika were able to more reliably fight and even defeat members of the Piraka while the Nuva were defeated upon their first encounter with them. Has it been stated anywhere that the Inika/Mahri are weaker, because if not, there's not really a reason to call them any weaker than the Nuva.

The Toa Nuva were defeated by the Piraka because they had underestimated them and they were too overconfident.

A Toa Nuva is stronger than an average Toa and have more skills with their elemental powers.

The Toa Nuva were defeated by the Piraka because they had underestimated them and they were too overconfident.

A Toa Nuva is stronger than an average Toa and have more skills with their elemental powers.
Yeah, the Nuva upgrade just generally makes them the strongest Toa of all time (though I'm pretty sure the Red Star upgrade made the Inika stronger than the average Toa). Also, the Inika never fought the Piraka in an even 6 on 6 battle like the Nuva did, there were usually more circumstances involved.

Back