• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are FT characters MHS+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has been debunked? Dragonmaster only said is the same thing cause it's the logical assumption while the showings of it have more weight than that.

And for the last time. I'm not calling for a downgrade, just for a f***ing justification fixing.

"it could be considered as outlier if the results from the other calcs aren't even MHS"

Do you see the key word here? If the calcs I'm asking for are fair into MHS rating then it shouldn't be considered as outlier.

And I'm done answering to every single dude who says I'm saying outlier and stuff cause I'm really pissed off right now. I knew that I shouldn't make this thread but still...

Calaca Vs said:
And no, I brought more proof than that.
You said people that could react to his hand lightning couldn't react to his CtG lightning which was debunked. You agreed with the conductivity. You disagreed with them being numb as a cause of the lightning.

As the proof for it being real lightning is the weight shown. Then there is no need for justification as it is fine the way it is.

This is a bad double standard on this wiki then. Lightning Magic it's accepted as real while Raiton isn't despite having more similarities than this.

Nevermind. Do whatever you want with this thread.

I remembered why I don't get involved in FT stuff.

Why isn't Raiton Seen as real lightning again, pretty sure lightning blade was stated to be fast enougj to cut a lightning bolt and the Raikage can move faster than lightning

Raikiri was stated to have cut lightning (hence the name) but it would be Kakashi's arm that moved that fast not the jutsu itself. If Raikage moves faster than lightning then it would not be because the jutsu is called Raiton Chakra Mode.

We don't need a thread on outliers. Tey are well defined. We can't define how everyone interprets them though. People are different.

All right, I think we can close this thread, this topic has been talked about many times before, no need to keep it going

Chakra is from one persons own nature. Sasuke could utilize Kirin with his Lightning element so that would mean that his Lightning is real and yeah Raiton has the element of lightning itself but I don't know how they think it's a mistranslation tbh....

Chakra is the person's life force which they can change the nature of one's chakra, but not the same as utilizing powers that are from nature itself

Cause it literally was a mistranslation bruh Also sasukes lightning was real, he only used it to control the lightning in the clouds like a conductor

Kirin is real lightning because Sasuke explicitly manipulates real lightning via his Raiton nature, everything else he does isn't real lightning since it was clearly implied to be superior to lightning chakra. Plus they even bother to make a distinction between them.

Yeah but his chakra nature is that lightning element + he could manipulate the lightning in the sky BECAUSE of his chakra thats lightning nature. I mean we believe that Laxus Lightning is real since it stems from himself so why can't the Naruto verses have that?

It is this way, because chakra despite having a elemental change still originates from the user, while Kirin both the user and nature itself just as what Laxus' lightning is with magic being both the user and nature

Because its not the same?

Sasuke is explicitly stated to be directing real lightning and a distinction is made between chakra based lightning and natural.

Laxus casually summons CtG lightning at will, magic in FT is said to be the same as nature, absolutely no distinction is made between the CtG lightning and his other lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back