• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who wins demon king vs Anos voldigoad(no equipment)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I mean equalized they are the same strength(power levels and basic stats as well). That applies to hax as well. So no one-shot hax will be applicable in equal stats. I got an entire page of anos voligoad feats in my head thank you. Same for the demon king and here are win conditions for demon king in equalized: Anos triggers one of the ten commandments(the ones that have been revealed), anos buffs the demon king(via the ruler) then he gets one shotted, soul stolen or crush by darkness. Before you attack me with anos remember this is equalized and no equipment for both rounds and one-shot haxes are not applicable. Also, check out the other threads I made.
hax equalization, wdym?

When I mean equalized they are the same strength(power levels and basic stats as well). That applies to hax as well. So no one-shot hax will be applicable in equal stats. I got an entire page of anos voligoad feats in my head thank you. Same for the demon king and here are win conditions for demon king in equalized: Anos triggers one of the ten commandments(the ones that have been revealed), anos buffs the demon king(via the ruler) then he gets one shotted, soul stolen or crush by darkness. Before you attack me with anos remember this is equalized and no equipment for both rounds and one-shot haxes are not applicable. Also, check out the other threads I made.
Did you know that anos passively erase the demon king, first of all Demon king will never be able to kill Anos, thanks to High-Godly Regen and NEP2.. secondly, you talk about Soul stuffs, but what is Demon king going to do against a being that doesn't need his Soul to live? affect, destroy, break, do whatever with his soul won't work since anos doesn't need his soul forl live... in MG you need the source... that exists deeper than soul, besides you are saying that the demon king resists Anos' Eyes of Chaotic Destruction? Existence Erasure, CM3, Law Manip, Subjective Reality and other tons of hacks that Anos has???? As you see it, this makes no sense and Anos stomp.

Last edited:
From what I understand, he wants to balance 2-B haxs to 6-B haxs.
Did you know that anos passively erase the demon king, first of all Demon king will never be able to kill Anos, thanks to High-Godly Regen and NEP2.. secondly, you talk about Soul stuffs, but what is Demon king going to do against a being that doesn't need his Soul to live? affect, destroy, break, do whatever with his soul won't work since anos doesn't need his soul forl live... in MG you need the source... that exists deeper than soul, besides you are saying that the demon king resists Anos' Eyes of Chaotic Destruction? Existence Erasure, CM3, Law Manip, Subjective Reality and other tons of hacks that Anos has???? As you see it, this makes no sense and Anos stomp.
Yeah but he doesn't have to kill him just incapacitate him. That's where the ten commandments come to play. Here
Faith「信しん仰こう ShinkōMelascula
Meliodas
Zeldris
Anyone who shows a lack of faith will have their eyes set ablaze.People's eyes burned by the Faith Commandment.gif
Love decree.pngLove「慈じ愛あい JiaiMeliodas
Estarossa
Zeldris
Anyone who holds hatred in their heart will be unable to afflict harm on anyone else.Love Commandment.gif
Pacifism decree.pngPacifism「不ふ殺さつ FusatsuGrayroad
Meliodas
Zeldris
Anyone who kills will rapidly have their own time stolen away, causing them to rapidly age and die.Dogedo killed by the Pacifism Commandment.gif
Patience decree.pngPatience「忍にん耐たい NintaiDrole
Meliodas
Zeldris
Unknown
Piety decree.pngPiety「敬けい神しん KeishinCalmadios
Zeldris
Meliodas
Anyone who shows their back to the wielder will become an obedient slave of the Demon King and by extension, the commandment's holder.Zeldris Piety Commandment.gif
Purity decree.pngPurity「純じゅん潔けつ JunketsuDerieri
Estarossa
Meliodas
Zeldris
Unknown
Repose decree.pngRepose「安あん息そく AnsokuGloxinia
Meliodas
Zeldris
Unknown
Reticence decree.pngReticence「沈ちん黙もく ChinmokuMonspeet
Estarossa
Meliodas
Zeldris
Anyone who expresses hidden feeling and/or emotions will be rendered unable to speak.[3]
Selflessness decree.pngSelflessness「無む欲よく MuyokuGowther
Fraudrin (Gowther's representative)
Meliodas
Zeldris
Anyone who holds desire from another person will lose their memories, emotions, and sense of self.
Truth decree.pngTruth「真しん実じつ ShinjitsuGaland
Estarossa
Meliodas
Zeldris
Anyone who lies or goes back on their word will be petrified into stone.

Also, the demon king can merge with the entire landscape so how will anos beat him in equalized? Also this is getting boring just go to my other threads already.

Also, the demon king can merge with the entire landscape so how will anos beat him in equalized? Also this is getting boring just go to my other threads already.
Destroying the landscape is enough tho...

Anyway Anos' reactive evo stops the magic inversion thing from working a second time even if we assume it works the first time, which is iffy given that Anos resists having his powers ****** with and resists all of DK's abilities

I'll give you a hint.... Anos use time stop and demon king is out of the battle, or anos use mind hax or deconstruction and demon king is out. Anos breathes, demon king is out, anos speaks, demon king is out, anos heart breath, demon king is out.

I'll give you a hint.... Anos use time stop and demon king is out of the battle, or anos use mind hax or deconstruction and demon king is out. Anos breathes, demon king is out, anos speaks, demon king is out, anos heart breath, demon king is out.

This is an stomp

Someone hakai this thread
tenor.gif

Shouldn't this thread be closed?(this was a stomp from the beginning)
bro do you read Maou Gokuin WN? First tell me that.

Anos' s eyes erases him. This is pure 100*uncountable above 2A baseline cm3, which your demon king cannot resist due to being much lower in tier and also not having resistance towards cm. Also Anos' magic fluctuates b/w possiblity and is pure destructive energy(enough to destroy several universes). Costoria, a sun of destruction was trying to copy the method of summoning Venuzdonoa but only did get hitted and struck in her, as it is a logic defying sword. Also not to mention, Anos' eyes and Venuzdonoa has resistance towards power mimicry. See their profiles and don't argue unnecessarily.

Anos' s eyes erases him. This is pure 100*uncountable above 2A baseline cm3, which you demon king cannot resist due to being much lower in tier. Also Anos' magic fluctuates b/w possiblity and is pure destructive energy. Costoria, a sun of destruction was trying to copy the method of summoning Venuzdonoa but only did get hitted and struck in her, as it is a logic defying sword. Also not to mention, Anos' eyes and Venuzdonoa has resistance towards power mimicry. See their profiles and don't argue unnecessarily.
Lmfao, just ignore it or just use '''lolz'' arguments like Venuzdonoa gg

Anos' s eyes erases him. This is pure 100*uncountable above 2A baseline cm3, which you demon king cannot resist due to being much lower in tier. Also Anos' magic fluctuates b/w possiblity and is pure destructive energy. Costoria, a sun of destruction was trying to copy the method of summoning Venuzdonoa but only did get hitted and struck in her, as it is a logic defying sword. Also not to mention, Anos' eyes and Venuzdonoa has resistance towards power mimicry. See their profiles and don't argue unnecessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back