• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team? (High 6-A)

Name a character who can defeat every character listed below in eather a gantlet style or 4 vs 1 fight.

Darth Nihilus by Smokeh
Kratos
Rayquaza pokemon pokemon game and pokemon trading card game drawn by saitou naoki 162638908784830a897457b03648fc12
Toneri chakra form
Rules:

All fights end in KO or death

Speed =ized

You must clarify if you think your character could beat them gantlet style or 4 vs 1

Your character can not be higher then High 6-A

You must explain why.

Darth Nihilus

Kratos

Rayquaza

Toneri

Gargoyle One said:
The Beast MIGHT lose against Nihilus, aside from that he neats the other three alone or in a 1v3
Can he defend against:

1. Instant death hax that's activated by Nihilus talking.

2. Draining life/soul energy with his mere presence.

3. If that fails, his presence bombarding the opponent with visions that, when used on Visas Marr, turned her into a completely nihilistic person with no hope in life in any facet.

Dunno, probably not.

Can Nihilus survive getting his insides turned into Neuro Electricity before being absorbed instantaneously with a thought?

Alright, he beats the other three both individually or in a team, but I concede he loses to him.

The later kinda goes without saying really especially when his Mind Hax is basically SW's on steroids IIRC

Err... Anji , possibly? If he's allowed to use his stupidly broken Resurrection to try as many times as he likes, at least. He's more or less already got a power set that's a great big fusion between Kratos, Rayquaza, and your average high-tier Naruto character to begin with, it'd just be the equivalent to fighting boss fights that have powers that for the most part he's already fought plenty of times.

If anyone's a brick wall for him, it might be Nihlus, though there's only so many ways that I can imagine the guy could trick him before eventually either running out of ideas or simply getting too tired from unendingly battling a perpetually-reincarnating warrior. I'm kinda doubtful he could clear it if they all got to switch off/work together simultaneously, though, he's not exactly super-durable for a character of his tier.

Alternatively, Door-ku here has a pretty good shot at just kind of... deleting them all? He'd have a better chance, ironically, against all of them at once than in a gauntlet style setting, for a number of reasons- for example, Armageddon/Samsara/Die for Me! are all instant-death moves, which will on average take out most if not all of the combatants by looking at them funny and using the Evoker once, and as far as I can tell none of them except Kratos maybe can resist it. Kratos would probably be the biggest problem for Minato specifically... I have faith in his ability to take it at least half the times out of ten, though.

Nihilus can't really be tricked or bored though, the guy is a Dark Side abberation with no thoughts or goals except consuming life.

Yeah.

Honestly, you can take whatever contender you may have, switch his spot with Nihilus, and have him stomp all 4 at once.

I guess a better wording would be "Not enough ways to consistently win that the guy couldn't learn to deal with it all eventually."

But, well, idk, people are saying Nihilus is stupid-broken compared to everyone else here, so maybe there's something I'm missing.

@Sage God Slayer

(Looks once at stupidly immense list of Power/Abilities)

(Exits tab)

I think we've found a winner for most broken 6-A, lmao.

Hilariously, the guy's probably disqualified from this, since this is specifically for High 6-As... though that's an impressive enough repertoire of sheer stuff he'd probably win anyways.

I'm going out on a limb and saying True Form The Overlord (Ninjago) can take this. He mind haxes and transmutes with his breath, and if Nihlus starts off with death speak he's gonna get hit by it, since type 8 should nullify, and push comes to Shovel Overlord summons a invulnerable army that will keep going after he is nihilistic.

Speed equalized? Kamijou Touma might as well take them all. Anything meant to affect his entire being will be nullified by trying to interact with his right hand. By nullifying their supernatural attributes, he should give them a beating.

Yes, I'm putting in a "joke tier" character to try to win via Hax. Is your team full of semi-omnipotent supernatural guys? Take a punch to the face, then say that again.

The reason is so simple it's cruel: he nullifies anything supernatural passively so long as it attempts to interact with his right hand somehow or he touches it with it. The vast majority of supernatural skills just can't do away with Touma, and failing that he has the capacity of subconscious foresight with unconscious reactions.

He isn't offensively 5-B, but that's the most he would THEORETICALLY be able to nullify with IB, so I think he's valid here.

@Perpetual, actually Accelerator was winning against him. And putting him against Reinhard and Helios was considered a Stomp.

Touma survives something targeting his entire body and then gets his neck snapped by telekinesis.

Or Rayquaza, a natural being in its own verse, eats him.

Or Nihilus breaks his mind.

Back