• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Lord of Magic Tournament (2023) (HIGH HAX)

Black Clover about to solo God of War
anyways enter if you want with a High Hax character
I don't think I know any.

And even if I had a character to choose from, I'm not sure I'd want to see Kratos frantically pummeling him in the face like he did Hercules.

Lucius ig
Lucius dies to everyone here

Also, I found a character but is 12 exatons DemonicDude

Following
God900 told me they want to use Pablo The Magic King from FC/OC.

And with that entire list of combatants are ready and set.

The tournament will start in around 12 Hours here is the Countdown.

Countdown Link:

Brackets Reveal:
Sauce_0961.jpg

Last edited:

Countdown Link:

Brackets Reveal:
Sauce_0960.jpg
Kratos is destined to stop Lucius in every single tournament

Countdown Link:

Brackets Reveal:
Sauce_0960.jpg
Whatever happens, I just think Lucios is going to be beaten up a lot.

Wait ? Who ?

Arnold is gonna rush a profile just for the tournament

Again

Added Morris,
I'm going to sleep now good luck to every one do your best. Remember to not make things toxic and best of luck ❤️

Xu Jingming will proceed to win his match since he got better hax, Jean will lose this one but will wait till the match is made to say more.

Back