• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Lord of Magic Tournament (2023) (HIGH HAX)

This is why if y'all want to do high hax tourney better to restrict people that shows up in top 10 strongest whether they're smurf or not

Seriously? Alright then, I'd like to change my character to this one

Second key
Bastard.

Oh no. I’m next. This is gonna be one helluva debate. I won’t go down (inevitably) without a fight.

Final Quarter final is Lonkitt's match and that will start once either one of the currently 3 active matches are finished.

Yeah I'll probably just avoid the match with the OC to be honest, not much a point there.

Good luck y'all.

Pablo stomped Adam.
Since Bambu wants to avoid the match with Pablo so the winner of the Tournament is
God900 who choose Pablo The Magic King

Tournament has ended:

Winner: God900
Character: Pablo The Magic King

Congratutations you are The Lord of Magic now 🎉🥳
Feel free to defend this trophy with anyone you desire.

Lord_of_Magic_winner.png

Back