• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team? (High 6-A)

Speed Equalized

So it's basically "stomp the ground" vs "nuke the area"

and she can still resurrect, and even without it that probably won't work if my revision goes through, unless he can hit Non-Corporeals, of course

I like how Darth Nihilus is the brick wall for everyone, lol.

@JSW

Also, Nihilus is a spirit. Unless the petrification can work on that, it ain't doing squat.

Would being able to harm Non-Corporeals count? And does anything Nihilus have be able to hit a Non-Corporeal? Not that it matters at the moment

Currently got nothing

@Ever

Because Nihilus is freaking broken lol.

You need to resist all he can do by just talking or kill him before he can speak. If The Godwoke was a High 6-A he could do it, since Source Vamparism begin to take affect the moment he opens his mouth.

@Ever ...I mean, I'm still convinced Minato has a pretty decent shot, if not also Anjin, but I got completely ignored, lel.

I honestly find it amusing that Toneri and Rayquaza are non-factors in almost every match-up here, even with their speed matched up to Nihilus's, hehe.

He is an angel, he doesnt have a mind humans can comprehend.

Something about superdimensional wave of cosmic something.

How can Nihilus kill someone with Mid-Godly and type 8 immortality? can summon spirit wolves that can kill Gods with mid-godly and a magic that erase you in 3 planes of existence

Satou also has resistance to mindscrew that should be at the gods level.The 7 pillar Gods who can mindscrew the entire planet unintentionally just by speaking from a dimension away

Gargoyle One said:
THAT'S NOT

GOOD ENOUGH
Yo, if Nihilus tries to mindscrew Luci, he will have to fight luci. It happened in the chapter in which Castiel and Luci shared body, Luci stomped Castiel (the host).

TheSandman31 said:
How can Nihilus kill someone with Mid-Godly and type 8 immortality? can summon spirit wolves that can kill Gods with mid-godly and a magic that erase you in 3 planes of existence

Satou also has resistance to mindscrew that should be at the gods level.The 7 pillar Gods who can mindscrew the entire planet unintentionally just by speaking from a dimension away
By mindscrewing him?

Nihilus's mindscrew is comparable to that of those who mindscrew trillions of people from a galaxy away.

@Everyone, just make a damn match instead of debating it here already.

PaChi2 said:
You know how this works, homura is chilling and mindscrews everyone without paying attention.
Technically, she also does that while not being Homulilly, yet. She only needs a Soul Gem corrupted to the point where she would turn into a witch (Which is when Madoka enters the labyrinth and gets mind haxed. Homulilly appears later on) 2-A mindscrew in base

They mindscrewed an entire planet from the Gods Realm, a separate space from the world lines (Timelines) that even Satou's Unit Arrangement has trouble reaching

Mindscrewing from a space separate from the universes>>>> Galaxy away

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Would being able to harm Non-Corporeals count? And does anything Nihilus have be able to hit a Non-Corporeal? Not that it matters at the moment
Currently got nothing
He passively absorbs spirits, does that count?

Back