• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team 8-C 3.0??

This going to be my last who can beat this team 8-C I PROMISE.

in my previous thread I decided go easy and found multiple characters that would easily beat the guys now I have an expanded roster(I have not taken any characters from the people)

All characters bloodlusted

No higher tiers or tier keys

Tiers should only be 8-C or below.

Speed un-equalized

1 month prep for all characters in this roster.

High 8-C, 8-C+ or High 8-C+ is aloud.

Battle takes place in the underground.

Victory via Death, Incapacitation, etc.

No victory via BFR or knock outs etc.

Sans

Monster_Kid_(Undertale)

Napstablook

Spider-Man (Insomniac Games)

The_Road_Runner

Gunvolt

Again going relentless and I'm trying to make this 8-C team the most powerful I can and I don't want to take other's suggestions as well

Sim (The Sims) in a bit soloes.

He will be getting a lot of hax that counters this guys well. (Healing from damage to souls, getting immortality reliant on a tier 2 being, BFR to in-between space and time etc.)

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The

monk

ey

Beats all but only stalemates Napstablook however.

The wall still beats all though.
Rave monkey would get blitz and the intangibility of the wall won't work via soul manipulation.

Immortality won't work since the madtosuki is not there tho the monkey is very durable i'. Pretty sure the other characters will win albeit it might take hours plus they have prep on their side.

Not sure about that characters can keep blitzing but she will always come back to life :/
Cestis then. Immeasurable speed and High 1-B Immortality.

Also about Jill Presto, they're just gonna blitz her until they're out of stamina and get stomped by her

About that. Sans' "special attack" is literally do nothing she will have to read sans' mind to figure out how to get out of it and then she also does not have the strength to get past the bullet board.

Doesn't change. Jill still one-shots.

First of Napstablook is intangable and non-corpreal and 2nd of all napstablook will keep blitzing Jill since he has infinite stamina so I say incon.

Well Napstablook can keep blitzing Jill and Jill can always com back to life so really how is either character supposed to win.

On one hand Jill has no real way to even keep up with napstablook on any speed level.

On the other hand Napstablook no real way of putting Jill down for good.

Napstablook won't get tired since he has limitless stamina so he would continue to blitz Jill so what's the point here!? I still say inconclusive

no shit

Basanos is way above baseline 1-A iirc

Jill's hax OHKs Napsta on every level of existence and he has no way to even hurt her

Ok so really we can't count Jill since she has a higher 1-A tier key.

No, she isn't 1-A, she has 1-A abilities as a 9-A

Ok so really we can't count Jill since she has a higher 1-A tier key.

No, she isn't 1-A, she has 1-A abilities as a 9-A

Still tho we can't can't count it since she has higher tier abilities.

>Blitzing an Unknown (Who is likely FTL either way)

>Immortality not working because reasons

Not how it works but sure.

Back