• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat the Six Heroes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shiro Nine did defeat Jubei before tho. Before she showed up where Requiem was she defeated Jubei

I always considered Nine one of the stronger members. But more in terms of her Magic and not physically.

Tier 5 and below.

Yeah, Beatrice, Jill and MM stomps.

Also Reinhard winning to Six Heroes makes me want to do Black Beast vs Reinhard....

Small comment since i'm not recovered fully..

One day when Touhou get their hax/cosmonology explained in detail, Yukari will take them down...one day my man...one day

Vecna's chain is longer

Vecna's avatar has the same level of abilties as his true form iirc

Demon Lords have 2-A mind hax

Demon lords << Rank 0 divine beings << Rank 1 << Rank 2 << Rank 3 << ....

with this going up to either Rank 10 or 20, not sure which one the avatar scales to

Well they'd seem to lose out to AP. Kharn's a lot tankier than his AP just in general. There's also the matter of whether or not he's able to be beaten in combat the regular way, and the mundane dura neg stuff on chainaxes.

Hakumen can be as strong as Kharn with the power of order. AP advantage is moot when it comes to Hakumen.

No strength via magic. Not allowed.

That definitely would fall under things khorne's not a fan of. Being buffed by outside parties is hardly a "fair fight".

also magic within 40k rules anyways

how is it hardly a fair fight when all it does is make Hakumen on the same level as Kharn? That's the exact opposite of unfair.

Because of the source, and this one arguably being outside interference. Psykers just lose everything in general vs that sort of blessing, even just boosted strength and shit.

Because Khorne's a hypocrite and hakumen isn't the planet

Hakumen isn't the planet doesn't change the fact that is makes it 100% fair. It would be unfair if Hakumen automatically becomes 10X stronger with it but it doesn't, it just makes him as strong as whoever it is he's fighting.

Hakumen not being the planet and being buffed by the planet means hakumen's being buffed by an outside source. Can you consider it fair by some metrics? Sure. Will the blessing? Probably not. There's that one time it started ******* with a tank for avoiding melee combat, after all.

AP doesn't matter to Jubei, his Musashi negs durability. Hakumen's Okami can nullify abilities and cut through space, which negs durability. Hakumen has precog regardless, so I don't see the chainaxes hitting any time soon.

Before I even get into what they can truly do, can Khârn deal with their existence out of Logic? Can he literally nullify them being invulnerable due to being outside the world's laws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back