• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat the Six Heroes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all canonically fought Izanami and was deemed worthy enough to get a fragment of the azure, safe to say they're on her level at the very least.

85% sure no because the other characters should have prep time too if you're just giving your characters prep time. Also Idk on the race part.

ok, i'm going to propose to doctor, although thinking how well I don't know how their passive causality/probability interacts against their passive abilities although I assure that the tardis Literally appears in front of him to block BB boys' hax

and what does the hax do for the doctor?

he incons at best since they can oneshot him in a number of ways by the time he goes lol everything.

sonic screwdriver to analyze what he is facing since his precog would not work, and then invoke the tardis just in case, and try to talk to them after all, he does not like violence although he attracts more violence XD maybe he will achieve something with their social influence, but see that they are a threat, possibly use the tardis for BFR.

and I doubt I can trigger it due to its passive hax probability/Causulity

so it makes him lucky. that doesn't help him against being able to permanently incapacitate characters like Ragna and Terumi with broken immortalities and regens.

if basically a broken plot, although he is going to have a social influence 11D that works on Nigh-Omniscience beings, he can also only invoke the tardis and bfr to the second dimension or to the 26 dimension.

Tbf its more than talking to them but it wouldnt really be SI at that level, just Mind Hax that functions like SI.

I absolutely can't wait for the inevitable "Character X talked tier 1 character into doing something so anyone below tier 1 will also be instantly convinced to do whatever"

******* lunacy.

Yep.

I still say if its shown a character is insanely charismatic and able to talk like anyone into doing shit it shouldnt be treated like simple SI and just treated like Mind Hax which functions like SI.

Multiple characters "SI" is just to supernatural in nature imo.

It sounds like a combination of his SI and his tier 1 probability hax/supernatural luck.

More people should use Naruto's TnJ in vs battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back