• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whitebeard vs Ikaros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record, her regen has repaired more or less everything that was damaged when Chaos was torturing her, Chaos also noted that the Regenerationn speed was incredible.

Also, the AoE of Apollon is enough to obliterate Japan.

I mean the regen is an issue not because it's problematic by itself, but because Ikaros is tanky (it isn't in character for her to tank, but she can if necessary) and it gives her a way to recover

Also just to give an idea of what I meant earlier about Artemis, the movement of the individual projectiles can be changed mid air remotely, the missiles can turn 90 degrees immediately, and Ikaros is accurate enough to use it to eliminate the insects from her vegetable garden without damaging the plants/surroundings.

It also has pretty good AoE if that's what she wants (the projectiles can act as bullets or missiles interchangeably depending on her wish)

Well,Whitebeard/shirohige FRA.I didn't know so much about Ikaros due of memory blur,i see Sora no otoshimono very long ago,now excuse me i will see Ikaros profile now.

I vote for Ikaros here tho.

Her range is way too much (She could literally snipe Whitebard from the other side of the planet, it's on her profile), plus she can fly. Whitebeard will have to hope she gets into close quarters to hit her.

You know you made a good vs debate when people actually are...well, debating.

Good on you Kal-chan, you deserve internet medals.

(keeping my vote the same but still---)

Numbersguy said:
I vote for Ikaros here tho.
Her range is way too much (She could literally snipe Whitebard from the other side of the planet, it's on her profile), plus she can fly. Whitebeard will have to hope she gets into close quarters to hit her.

I don't think fly will make her safe,Shirohige quake can be reach the air,so nope.

For snipe from other side of planet maybe it will help,but we don't know if shirohige will quaking to other side of planet.

@Velox

Nothing on WB's profile says that he can attack from the other side of the planet (besides he probably wouldn't be able to understand where she is if she flies past the horizon as he doesn't have sensing or something else to track her if he loses eye contact)

Minor not pick but Kenbunshoku would allow him to sense where she is but reaching is a different story lmao.

I'm actually unsure about that myself, but to be safe I'm gonna assume not. I'll come back to that in a moment.

No one in one piece has shown planetary range with Kenbushoku. If Ikaros fires from the other side of planet it will be impossible for WB to avoid getting hit as Ikaros' AoE is higher than WB's aerial waves.

1: Never said it has shown that range.

2: If she flies that far away said attack is gonna take some travel time giving Whitebeard enough time to dodge via Kenbunshoku or creating a air quake to off set said attack.

3: I need scans of her AoE and can she actually sense him from that far away?

1: I wasnt replying to you.

2: WB aint dodging a Japan-sized nuke. And he doesnt have the range to off set it with air quakes.

3: Kal should probably be able to find them.

1: Perhaps you should be more specific next time. Gotta specify who your talking to.

2: Again, said attack takes time to travel, mix it in with Kenbunshoku allowing him to see into the future he should be able to either dodge or offset her attack with an Air Quake, which does have the range to offset her attack once it gets close enough.

3: K

2:

Range: Extended melee range to several meters with his bisento, at least several hundred meters with air quakes (can also indirectly generate effects much further than that, at the very least hundreds of kilometers away)

Japan-sized nuke. Japan isnt "several hundred meters" long. Ikaros outranges by far and snipes him. Also, WB cant dodge an explosion like that unless the attack is... regular human speed? which I doubt it is. The blast can detonate several kilometers from WB and he'd still take a good chunk of damage.

2: I think your missing the point. Yeah he isn't going to off set said attacks from long away, however once it gets within his range his going to offset it with his Air Quakes.

Lmao did you hear me say Japan was "several hundred metres long"? No. Again said attack is going to take time to travel towards him, he can react and evade it within time. However he cannot do this constantly, and I still need to see scans of her possessing said large amount of AoE.

I think I'll go with Ikaros for the reasons stated for now.

Since they start four kilometers away, wouldn't that give Ikaros enough leeway to fly away from his range? If he spams quakes to prevent her from retreating, she can counter with her nukes and simultaneously fly.

@Knight: the attack detonates before reaching WB's range.

Whitebeard cannot dodge an incoming explosion, that's what I have been trying to say. I think you have misunderstood me the whole time. The attack doesnt need to get into WB's range, it can perfectly explode long before reaching it. And no, you didnt say anything about Japan being that size, it was me explaining why he couldnt set off anything from that distance.

PaChi2 said:
We only take into account his aerial quakes, not the earth quakes.
I just woke up, so I might need some explaining.. But whats the difference? I mean, generally speaking the two have the same range Its just ones in the air, and one is on the ground. (Although I do recall WB can throw quakes)

WB's earth/water quakes could be felt from very afar. We dont see everything trembling when he clashes with akainu, for example.

True, I will give you that- I mean. Them AOE scans tho. I am not sure, I will think about this some more, but I did not account for her AOE and regen being this good. Although the counter I came up for her regen is that she will still die if you cut off her head. Not sure how likely WB will use it, but he does have a Bisento....

AOE gives her better range, but then again I am not sure.

/Goes to fact check on websites

Arguably she could be able to repair her head given that the core (which is the most important part and the thing that was destroyed in order to overpower her regen) is located inside her chest (it replaces the heart).

On a funny note, this is a battle between two people who don't know how to swim.

For the record a Japan-sized explosion would have a radius of roughly 800 km (technically 790 but that's only if you are at the exact center)

Whitebeard surpasses Ikaros in stamina and durability. But Ikaros has a way better feats. I don't know who's going to win for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back