• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whitebeard Vs Saitama - KingTempest's Nightmare

why.png

that white beard pic...

whats the AP difference btw?
Whitebeard scales above 1.5 Exatons and idk what value Saitama scales to since their is 3 Exaton High 6-A calcs.

Saitama either scale above 2.51 Exatons, 5.68 Exatons or 11.66 Exatons. OPM supporters will give you the correct value out of those three values.

who is 5.68 exatons.
Orochi is 5.68 exatons just from his tail pulling the energy. His Gaia Cannon is implied to be his final move and >anything else in his arsenal, so really the scaling chain is

Saitama >> Tatsumaki (barely felt her TK and didn't even recognize it as a legitimate attack)

Tatsumaki >> Psykorochi (effortlessly oneshot her)

Psykorochi >> Gaia Cannon (believed she was strong enough to beat someone who one-shot Gaia Cannon)

Gaia Cannon > Regular Orochi (GC is Orochi's final attack) = 5.68 exatons

@KingTempest Idea.
SBA
Speed Equalized
Peak High 6-A Keys for both characters.
Whitebeard's AP - 1.497 Exatons.
Saitama's AP - 5.68 Exatons.

Vs

"Can we get much higher" -

"Let's get started!" -

"AHHHHHHHHHH" -
I not interested into voting, but doing some clarification for this.

Since we using the during training key, the “Likely High 6A” if I looking at that profile correctly. Also Saitama has so far proven to incap humans, not outright kill them IIRC so he will likely incap Whitebeard rather than kill him.

Anyway, do not take this as a vote. I only doing this for clarification.

If saitama can one shot someone who can one shot someone who one shots the person with the 5 Exatons feats, is this not a stomp?

Pretty much yeah, also even if he didn't oneshot his AD would make him oneshot Whitebeard eventually regardless.

Saitama FRA. This Saitama has never been shown to fool around and essentially anything he does one-shots Whitebeard. And tbh I am doubtful that Whitebeard's hax will be that useful against Saitama.

Yes, Saitama scales above Tatsumaki, who could effortlessly stomp Psykorochi while weakened, and Psykorochi is greater than a one-shot difference over Orochi, who is 5.68 exatons.
Orochi is 5.68 exatons just from his tail pulling the energy. His Gaia Cannon is implied to be his final move and >anything else in his arsenal, so really the scaling chain is

Saitama >> Tatsumaki (barely felt her TK and didn't even recognize it as a legitimate attack)

Tatsumaki >> Psykorochi (effortlessly oneshot her)

Psykorochi >> Gaia Cannon (believed she was strong enough to beat someone who one-shot Gaia Cannon)

Gaia Cannon > Regular Orochi (GC is Orochi's final attack) = 5.68 exatons
I'm guessing for these reasons.

That's all Saitama really has going for him, WB outclasses him in pretty much everything else. Unless Saitama has his crazy AD in this key.

He doesn't. He grows noticeably every passing day and when his emotions are high, but this fight ain't lasting for a day for him to grow.

Meanwhile, Whitebeard has his own Haki growth, ridiculous ability advantage, outskills, outversatiles, and so much more.

All Saitama got is AP. WB has everything else. My vote goes to him

...that's seriously the only wincon?
That's all Saitama really has going for him,
Saitama has a massive LS strength advantage as well. He can grapple him.
Unless Saitama has his crazy AD in this key.
He doesn't
He does. Check his profile if you want. He can one-shot people who were low diffing him mere moments ago.
when his emotions are high
A worthy fight is more than enough to provide intense emotions for Saitama.
but this fight ain't lasting for a day for him to grow.
Both have ridiculous stamina. It could easily last for a day if Whitebeard could keep up.
Meanwhile, Whitebeard has his own Haki growth, ridiculous ability advantage, outskills, outversatiles, and so much more.
None of these really matter when Saitama can just destroy him with a finger flick. This is just your usual OPM fight all over again. Besides that, it is severely debatable whether Whitebeard can outskill him. This Saitama is only one step away from his Post-Training key and Post-Training Saitama doesn't have an actual battle experience besides Garou. All of his experience comes from this key.

Saitama has a massive LS strength advantage as well. He can grapple him.
When does he ever grapple
He does. Check his profile if you want. He can one-shot people who were low diffing him mere moments ago.
Nevermind then
A worthy fight is more than enough to provide intense emotions for Saitama.
Based on nothing. He needed Genos to die for a boost like this.
Both have ridiculous stamina. It could easily last for a day if Whitebeard could keep up.
Saitama doesn't have a stamina feat over 2 hours. Whitebeard fought for 3 days straight. I'd be surprised if Saitama could keep up.
None of these really matter when Saitama can just destroy him with a finger flick. This is just your usual OPM fight all over again. Besides that, it is severely debatable whether Whitebeard can outskill him. This Saitama is only one step away from his Post-Training key and Post-Training Saitama doesn't have an actual battle experience besides Garou. All of his experience comes from this key.
What skill feat does Saitama have at all.
And with Whitebeard's Observation I'd be surprised if Saitama could hit him enough times for growth of that nature

When does he ever grapple

Nevermind then

Based on nothing. He needed Genos to die for a boost like this.

Saitama doesn't have a stamina feat over 2 hours. Whitebeard fought for 3 days straight. I'd be surprised if Saitama could keep up.

What skill feat does Saitama have at all.
And with Whitebeard's Observation I'd be surprised if Saitama could hit him enough times for growth of that nature
That will been in his 4A key. Also it was never really stated that Geno was required to die in order for Saitama to get a exponential growth so that is technically not officially confirmed IIRC.

Last edited:
That will been in his 4A key. Also it was never really stated that Geno was required to die in order for Saitama so that is technically not officially confirmed IIRC.

I'm saying that's the level of "surge of emotion" required, since him in equal/relative fights with others (he has the advantage this won't even be a relative fight) never gave him the emotion to rise from that

Regardless, I'll scrap it

Back