• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis Vs Virgo Shaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are download links, my computers cluttered enough as it is, do you have more direct links?

Hmm... well, they're stills statements, but at least they have context this time.

I'm really just skeptical because nearly all of the character's rankings are based on statements, especially with VectorPrime's Saint Seiya Facts vs. Hypes helping me be convinced SS characters were only Planet Level at maximum. More scans would be appreciated.

Statements, Saga made the galaxy crumble apart. Bigger then any feat shown in DBZ, and it is heavily implied Shaka is the strongest Gold saint.

i for one see saint seiya as slighty stronger than dbz, slightly. i don't really believe the universe stuff but the galaxy stuff i can accept.

Same here Dragonmasterxyz, this is seeming like a maximum I can accept now.

RouninOtaku, by statements Beerus can destroy the universe according to Old Kai in Dragon Ball Super (Even over time this would be Multi-Galaxy Level) and Akira Toriyama stated Beerus and destroy the Kaioshin Realm (Which is 1/5 of the universe according to Daizenshuu) 75,000,000 years ago (When Old Kai stated the person who sealed him away (Who was also Beerus) was weaker than Super Buu), so, taking statements into account, Beerus could be a universe buster.

Uh when you have characters who are capable of creating universes that are larger than our observable universe what is there to deny......

Well, dimensions can vary in size and absorbing does not apply to durability (As we see with Ultimecia), but there's nothing wrong with the Athena Exclamation scan you put.

I'm glad there's a Saint Seiya fan who's posting scans involving feats rather than statements, it's helping me believe the level of power it supposedly has.

The Everlasting said:
Same here Dragonmasterxyz, this is seeming like a maximum I can accept now.
RouninOtaku, by statements Beerus can destroy the universe according to Old Kai in Dragon Ball Super (Even over time this would be Multi-Galaxy Level) and Akira Toriyama stated Beerus and destroy the Kaioshin Realm (Which is 1/5 of the universe according to Daizenshuu) 75,000,000 years ago (When Old Kai stated the person who sealed him away (Who was also Beerus) was weaker than Super Buu), so, taking statements into account, Beerus could be a universe buster.
While that is possible, but I have been showing feats not statements for my scans.

And I thank you for that. Also, one of those things is an author statement, which allows me to believe the statement made by Old Kai. I also said that to show there are statements in DBZ that could apply to feats much like Saint Seiya, especially since it seems like people only call hyperbole on DBZ.

Nah its mostly because the moves they use are actual statements like galaxy explosion or something but they have feats and ranking anyone whos for example galaxy level is by feats or powerscaling from opponents hes fought but thats what dbz lacks feats to even powerscale from

While it definitely possible that statements apply to feats, you have to take into consideration that we don't know if Elder Kai means in a certain timeframe since he said he could "end up" destroying the universe. But thanks for listening and having reasoning for yur arguments, most DBZ fans who get into debates just say Goku is the strongest fictional character lol. But via powerscaling even just in Knights of Zodiac, Shaka would be above Saga.

like i said saint seiya and dbz are neck and neck in power due to statements. timeframe is a problem. but considering dbz logic they usually slit it both ways. with cell it was one shot. with buu it was over time.

Well, even if we assume it was over time, Beerus would still have to destroy entire galaxies to do so, and I think he meant over time, but (With how much training he could have undergone in 75,000,000 years) he could possibly be Universe Level since he could destroy the Kaioshin Realm when he was weaker than Super Buu and got 75,000,000 years of training.

Thanks, I like to see myself as one of the rational DBZ fans, I have tons of things to support my arguement and am willing to share them if you just ask.

You're welcome to listening to your statements, the whole "creating universes" is still a little dubious to me, but I can now accept they have galaxy busters. And I agree, if we take Next Dimension into account, Shaka stomps, but without it, Whis will win.

Well in DBZ statements are usually used with powerscale but that powerscale is a guess that's why I put Saint Seiya much above DBZ since the have above planet busting, star busting, galaxy busting feats.

Uh just no solar system busting is low in saint seiya hed be above most gold saints but thats about it high tier gold saints ,god saints ,and everythin above completely destroy dbz single handedly

Somebody needs to update Shaka's profile since a character's profile should include all versions not just one.

Shaka even has a god cloth now.

Nah, I already know it, it's just that we're told he created it, but I may be more lenient as time goes on if you can supply more feats.

Using statements, I could see Whis holding his own against a Bronze Saint with their God Cloth, even without them, I can still see him beating Gold Saints.

Oh you mean that we don't know if somebody else created it. Are there any other specific feats you want to see? I showed two universe level feats.

Well, I meant we don't see him create it, so it could be over time.

Is there anything that shows Cronus is Multi-Universe Level?

Other then statements no haha, it's just that he is the strongest titan and stronger then most of the Olympian Gods.

was it like arceus who did it in the span of a few days(estimation)? was it instant creation? did it take millions of years?

Very well, thank you actually supplying feats and not statements.

It could also be powerscaling by the way, being much stronger than Hades, Athena etc.

By statements whats the most powerful thing in dbz and no whis gets blitzed and one shot by a god saint even with dbz statements applied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back