• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buddhist Athena Supporter x The Other Teenage Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

noninho

He/Him
Shaka and Aigis are both Low 2-C
Aigis has the wild card, starts with Messiah
Shaka starts with the Rosary on his hand and opened eyes
10m apart
= speed

Shaka:
Aigis:
Incon:

Stomp.

All MegaTen characters attack the Soul, Mind, Concept (Type 1), and Information (Type 2) on the 1-A level. Any characters who don't resist that are getting immediately stomped.

Last edited:
She can't attack on the 1-A level being 2-C

Also, what does she do against BFR and having 6 senses removed?

She can't attack on the 1-A level being 2-C
Her hax are on that level, however. Demons are capable of resisting the effects of the Atziluth/Monado Mandala, which attack the aforementioned aspects on the 1-A level, yet are capable of being killed by spiritually-empowered humans and other Demons.

what does she do against BFR and having 6 senses removed?
She gains Cognitive Physiology from her Persona, which grants her resistance to BFR.
I don't know what "having 6 senses removed" means.

images

When you try to get away from 1-A megaten by going lower teir but the smurf haxes be like:

Her hax are on that level, however. Demons are capable of resisting the effects of the Atziluth/Monado Mandala, which attack the aforementioned aspects on the 1-A level, yet are capable of being killed by spiritually-empowered humans and other Demons.

She gains Cognitive Physiology from her Persona, which grants her resistance to BFR.

I don't know what "having 6 senses removed" means.
well in this case, 6 senses being removed would be the normal 5, and the mind. Also, Shakas bfr should work on people who resist it I’m pretty sure.

well, his powering up should be passively roasting the area at around 1 million degrees. In addition to matter manip. Thing is, he’s starting in his eyes open key, which is him already powered up. In addition, even if she resists mind destruction on that level, he’s not destroying it, he’s turning it off. Then again, I’m not sure if the fact that she can resist Smurf mind destruction means she can resist all forms of mind manipulation.

well, his powering up should be passively roasting the area at around 1 million degrees. In addition to matter manip.
Negated by Cognitive Physiology.

In addition, even if she resists mind destruction on that level, he’s not destroying it, he’s turning it off. Then again, I’m not sure if the fact that she can resist Smurf mind destruction means she can resist all forms of mind manipulation.
There are numerous forms of mind manipulation (i.e. any mental ailment spell) that she resists on the same level regardless, including ones that would function similarly to having one's mind "turned off".

Until you prove me, I don't see any of those things being applicable to her, I see it for their personas, and for you to gain an ability because of a persona, it would be on the first 2 games/on the other megaten (like mainline) or a game mechanic who STATES what you gain from your persona

There are numerous forms of mind manipulation (i.e. any mental ailment spell) that she resists on the same level regardless, including ones that would function similarly to having one's mind "turned off".
You cannot compare resisting sleep or idk, rage, to a guy completely shutting down your 5 senses one by one and after that, your mind.

I'm not with this key lol
You've given Aigis both the Wildcard and Messiah, both of which are abilities she cannot access until The Answer, which is covered by her 1-A key.

Until you prove me, I don't see any of those things being applicable to her, I see it for their personas, and for you to gain an ability because of a persona, it would be on the first 2 games/on the other megaten (like mainline) or a game mechanic who STATES what you gain from your persona
Persona users inherit the mythological and Cognitive abilities of their Personas. This is accepted for any Persona user on the wiki.

You cannot compare resisting sleep or idk, rage, to a guy completely shutting down your 5 senses one by one and after that, your mind.
You're right. Megami Tensei status ailments are much more potent and esoteric than simply having one's mind shut down. Furthermore, in order to even affect the mind of a MegaTen character, one must be able to manipulate the Soul (the spirit and psyche are equivalent) in addition to both Type 2 Information and Type 1 Concepts. There is no way Aigis is getting her mind shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back