• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis Vs Virgo Shaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with Chapter 4/Episode 12 of Super, we might have a case of Whis winning agaist Shaka (And also likely beating the hell out of Saga and the other Gold Saints).

considering next weeks Dragonball super episode, Whis will probably be bumped to atleast small galaxy via the powerscaling from the goku beerus punch

OT: Whis Wins

DBZ has displayed no higher senses other than Ki-sensing. Tenbu Horin would turn them into living vegetables with no problem (Shaka can even destroy your mind as seen in his fight with Ikki).

Shaka will probably get the win on his profile soon since they should get an upgrade after some recent info I found to confirm at least universal durability and speed that matches the bronze saints. DC doesn't matter since Shaka doesn't focus on DC and uses spiritual attacks and destroying the minds and senses of his opponents.

RouninOtaku said:
Shaka will probably get the win on his profile soon since they should get an upgrade after some recent info I found to confirm at least universal durability and speed that matches the bronze saints. DC doesn't matter since Shaka doesn't focus on DC and uses spiritual attacks and destroying the minds and senses of his opponents.
What is DC

Dragonmasterxyz said:
i don't think seiya vs dbz should be happening as of now. wait until we get more feats from either series.

For Saint Seiya it's not so much getting those feats (Kurumada still has it on hiatus officially as far as I know) bur rather translating them from Japanese and/or Spanish.

For Saint Seiya it's not so much getting those feats (Kurumada still has it on hiatus officially as far as I know) bur rather translating them from Japanese and/or Spanish.
well i mean more so for DBS since y'know most SS characters are in the galaxy to multiversial tier. while DBS is just now getting galaxy feats.

Nibbler3100 said:
Whis wins based off of the profiles not even a competition but I know nothing about seiya so lol

"I know nothing about saint seiya" pretty much sums up most people who see DBZ character=win.

Phantasys said:
Nibbler3100 said:
Whis wins based off of the profiles not even a competition but I know nothing about seiya so lol
"I know nothing about saint seiya" pretty much sums up most people who see DBZ character=win.
I watched both, i can say, at this point Shaka has it. Those Saint Seiya characters with god cloth and some like Shaka and Gemini are universal to universal+ , DBZ is starting now to get "universal" feats, maybe at the end of DBS we can have a character strong enough for those, not now.

How can whis Alone win when we stated in another debate that shaka could win against the entire DBZ god Tier ?

whis.

virgo is potentialy universal due to ND. whis can blitzz and 1 shot him very casual.

Note: Gold saints aren`t close to the speed of bronze saints, they were stronger than all of gold saints by the time the series reached Hades-chapter. shaka did a cheap shot at seiya while he was focused on destroying the willing wall so he wasn`t prepared for the attack. neither gold cloths crossed the universe, it was posidone who did it for them, with his powers, send them to elyshin.

http://*********.com/Manga/Saint-Seiya/Saint-Seiya-096---Vol-026-On-Hades-Trail-?id=190560

http://*********.com/Manga/Saint-Seiya/Saint-Seiya-097---Vol-026-Destroy-The-Wailing-Wall-?id=190559

Shaka appeared in front of him and then blitzed him so yeah he blitzed Seiya same who minutes later crossed hyperdimension Shaka also had better mastery of the 8th sense given that he was the first one to acquire it.

yea he appeared in front of him but seiya told him to get away and jumped into destroying the willing wall. so yea he was cought offgaurd. 8th sense was treated as a hax for saints in original manga if i recall not a power up so its Irrelevant.

He didn't even perceive Shaka until he appeared in front of him.He told him to get out of his way yet he couldn't properly react to the blow Shaka inflicted on him at all so yeah he blitzed him.If Shaka was slower than Seiya than that wouldn't even be possible.And 8th sense is a higher cosmo to 7th sense it grants some hax with it but its overall just power.

thats cause he was focused on destroying the willing wall this is like how when goku let his focus waver and got struck by a leaser despite him being in his strongest form really. as for 8th sense the manga didn`t specify it if it grants power for one or just the ability to ignore the laws of physics etc

It's not somewhat like that example.He told Shaka to get out of his way but why couldn't he instead just blitz Shaka and pass through him since you're implying Shaka is literally quadrillions slower than him he got blitzed and incapacitated and he knew Shaka was infront of him his guard wasn't up however since he wasn't expecting to be attacked.Seiya became MFTL+ because of his 8th sense.Despite that he still would get blitzed by someone like radamanthys at the time.8th sense has abilities with it like 7th sense for example reaching the speed of light etc.But it's still just a higher Cosmo which amplifies stats.Shaka had it before anyone including Seiya so yeah.

shaka is one of his comrades thats all, he didn`t expect to get it, it isn`t hard to grasp.

radamanthys did not blitz seiya, he attaked him from the behind while he was confused about shun becoming hades all of a sudden. nevertheless, a saint weaker than seiya 1-shot one of the strongest judge and he couldn`t react to his attack so saying rada blitzs seiya is absurd since seiya is stronger and faster than that saint.

He didn't expect the attack but he could've easily slipped by him if he was faster than him regardless.

What are you talking about radamanthys isn't even a Saint?.... And no Seiya was not stronger than him.Seiya used his best techniques on him and could barely shatter his defenses.Radamanthys was on par with Gemini kanon who was definitely >>Seiya iirc. 8th sense granted him those stats regardless so however.

if he wasn`t expecting it then its not a feat for shaka simple as that, seiya at that circumstances was focused only on destroying the willing wall, hence he didn`t listen to neither shun or shaka.

radamanthys is weaker he ain`t on par with konon. konon blew him away with his GE easily and konon is weaker than Ikki whos weaker than seiya. Ryu sei ken isn`t seiya`s strongest teq bruh its Syu sei ken where he combines all of his attacks into one blast, nevertheless a saint (don`t remember his name) that was with him took most of attacks potent so radamanthys didn`t took his attack head on either.

Why couldn't he dodge the blow ? Regardless of if his guard was down he should've been easily able to perceive it despite not expecting it Shakas movements should be very slow to him by your logic.

And there's no way Ikki was stronger than Gemini Kanon he was on par with one of the 3 judges of the underworld Kanon was stronger than them as noted by you.But let's forget all this despite all of this what granted Seiya his stats ? It's 8th sense a higher Cosmo than 7th sense nothing more it grants abilities as I said like 7th sense does but it's just more power overall.Same goes for 9th sense.

you can`t be serious with this? regardless of wht your saying isn`t negating wht i said about seiya getting offgaurd.

Ikki easily withstook Konon`s GE, Gemini saint`s strongest attack and blitzz konon with Gemma ken something radamanthys couldn`t tank. 8th sense granting more power to saint is just a fan speculation nothing more. Shiryu was already Nigh Universal in Hades-arc before achiving 8th sense so yea the bronzes were stronger than gold saints by the time the series reached hades-arc

Dude if someone caught you off guard and you were quadrillions faster than him you would've been able to perceive his movements regardless......

Ikki only withstood geminis attacks because he'd had already previously experienced them.... 8th sense is a superior Cosmo it grants some abilities like 7th but it's just unlocking more power as I said same goes for 9th sense.And what made shiryu nigh universal? Athenas exclamation?..Yeah no he didn't tank it the blow was redirected iirc.

yeah. i think DB vs SS fights should be halted until some hax is given to DB. Because that's what is keeping them down so far.

Speed wise-catching up very fast.

Stat-wise-catching up very fast

hax-...........................................................................................................................?

Speed not really given that theyre catching up to bronze 8th sense speeds.

Power yeah

Hax.....DB has less hax than HST so..

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Speed not really given that theyre catching up to bronze 8th sense speeds.
Power yeah

Hax.....DB has less hax than HST so..
well tbh, high-end calcs did say quadrillions at some point. but that is obsurd. DB- the strongest series with no hax tbh. they made it this far without hax...lol. But as of now, they still are weaker than the top tiers of SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back