• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis Vs Virgo Shaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
people should stop making battles with individual we know nothing about it ,seriously the only thing about whis we know is that he is MFTL nothing more ,but still feat wise shaka i thing is stronger

How is whis millions of times faster than light.

Also Shaka's cloth crossed billions of galaxies to get to Elysium.

Also SaiyanNoSeiya Is this Shaka with gold cloth or with his god cloth?

Look on his profile, he crossed a 200 lightyear nebula in minutes.

Shaka's cloth =/= Shaka himself, and his profile only lists him as FTL+.

The Everlasting said:
Look on his profile, he crossed a 200 lightyear nebula in minutes.
Shaka's cloth =/= Shaka himself, and his profile only lists him as FTL+.

Shaka would be WEARING his cloth so point moot. Remember the power of Poseidon only allowed the gold cloths into the Hyperdimension and to Elysium, nowhere did it say Poseidon sped them up to get them there faster. As for DC...hard to tell, Shaka's main attacks are more spiritually damaging than physically but if his Tenbu Horin was able to tear pieces off Saga, Shura, and Camus' surplices (roughly equal to their original cloths) then he's at least at several stars level.

Well, Shaka's speed is only FTL+ on his profile, if you think he should be upgraded, you should probably take it up with the Admins/Moderators.

Also, the reason I said that was because you made it sound like someone else wearing Shaka's cloth travelled that distance and I figured it wouldn't scale to Shaka himself.

Shaka could just put Whis in an illusion and then done. Or Shaka could use SeiSei Ruten, but that would easily wipe out all of DB, DBZ, and DBGT.

And Whis could just blitz him before Shaka has a chance to do any of that.

Also, what's SeiSei Ruten do?

Whis is Massively FTL+ by either millions or billions of times, Shaka is just FTL+, meaning Whis could kill Shaka before he could preform any of his techniques.

Shaka is faster and stronger then Seiya when Seiya got his wings and crossed through Hades' hyperdimension, nuff said.

They're using Shaka from Knights of Zodiac, not Next Dimension which is pretty much the haxx saint seiya series. Even in his tier it says "4-C, much, much higher in Next Dimension"

Well, in that case, Knights of Zodiac are the only stats I have to go on, and Whis wins by having better speed, DC and durability.

Even in Knights of Zodiac we've only seen Shaka go easy on all his enemies. Plus Whis would have to at minimum do universe level attacks to hurt him.

How exactly is Shaka's durability universal? Besides, Shaka's profile lists him as Star Level, while Whis is at least Solar System Level, and is literally thousands or millions of times faster than him.

Because he literally sat still, told three former Gold saints to use an Athena exclamation, and Shaka let his guard drop so he could die and use the 8th sense to fight Hades. In ND his durability is Multiverse at minimum.

Just because Athena Exclamation needed to be used to kill him does not make his durability Universe Level, just that the Gold Saints needed to use it since Shaka was more powerful than them, not that it would take that much to kill him.

This battle doesn't specify which version they're using, so I assume they aren't using ND.

ND is a prequel, so it would be safe to assume he has the same powers. Also, give me a sec I'm gonna go re-read the fights with Shaka to check what other moves he can do, it's been awhile since I read the series.

Well, unless his stats get upgraded, Whis is the superior. Besides, my view on Saint Seiya's power is already skeptical, as nearly all of their feats rely on statements and not actual feats (Note that this is different from DBZ as they still have feats to powerscale from, Saint Seiya has nothing).

All the feats are in Episode G and in Next Dimension, in Knights of Zodiac it's just powerscaled off the people from ND which are in Knights of Zodiac.

What are some of the feats in Episode G and Next Dimension? Because most of the feats listed in the profiles (Or at least the ones for the strongest characters) just seem to be statements.

Well, there is tons of galaxy and star busting. Shaka was destroying multiverses and created new ones, Hadses had already created a hyperdimension Knights of Zodiac, dimension busting, one of the statements were that Cronus was going to destroy all of space and time. People consider it true since he is the strongest titan and makes Hades look like a baby compared to him.

Hmm... I'm still not convinced (Also, Shaka, from what I've heard, was destroying universes, not multiverses), where are some of the scans and what are some specific examples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back