• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis Vs Virgo Shaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Speed not really given that theyre catching up to bronze 8th sense speeds.
Power yeah

Hax.....DB has less hax than HST so..
well tbh, high-end calcs did say quadrillions at some point. but that is obsurd. DB- the strongest series with no hax tbh. they made it this far without hax...lol. But as of now, they still are weaker than the top tiers of SS.
Yeah pretty much.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Dude if someone caught you off guard and you were quadrillions faster than him you would've been able to perceive his movements regardless......
Ikki only withstood geminis attacks because he'd had already previously experienced them.... 8th sense is a superior Cosmo it grants some abilities like 7th but it's just unlocking more power as I said same goes for 9th sense.And what made shiryu nigh universal? Athenas exclamation?..Yeah no he didn't tank it the blow was redirected iirc.
your wrong. just becuse seiya is faster than shaka doesn`t mean he is invulnerable to attacks thats slower than him for example goku getting off gaurd by a leaser despite being much faster.

Ikki withstood his attack cause it was too weak for him he said it himself when he blocked it. but like i said you would have to prove 8th sense is an upgrade to saints cosmo or just another hax for saints. Shiryu punched athena exclamations to sky so it won`t explode in the temple thus makes shiyu universal since he just pushed two big bangs after all.

your wrong. just becuse seiya is faster than shaka doesn`t mean he is invulnerable to attacks thats slower than him for example goku getting off gaurd by a leaser despite being much faster.

Ikki withstood his attack cause it was too weak for him he said it himself when he blocked it. but like i said you would have to prove 8th sense is an upgrade to saints cosmo or just another hax for saints. Shiryu punched athena exclamations to sky so it won`t explode in the temple thus makes shiyu universal since he just pushed two big bangs after all.

Dude he's not faster than Shaka ,Shaka appeared in front of him while he was mobile and running.He knew Shaka was in front of him Goku didn't know anything he may have not been expecting to be attacked but that doesn't change the fact that Seiya should've been able to perceive him.

Also I really don't given that all the evidence is there.Seiya upon gaining 8th sense is suddenly MFTL+.And all the other Saints.Its explained the same way it was for the 7th sense and portrayed to give you more powers like light speed etc.Seiya Hypga also struggling against a judge of the underworld before his departure also proves it more ....As for Shiryu I'm not sure redirecting attacks is quantifiable to his actual power that he possesses but ok

i`ve already covered that up why seiya wasn`t expecting shaka to do a cheap shot againts him cause he is his comrades who would expect that?

he still had to burn his cosmo in order to gain MFTL+ feat, hence him being only Mach 1-2 after awokening 8th sense.

Guys you all do realize that another debate was closed about Shaka vs DBZ god Tier (Whis,Vados,Champa,Beerus,Goku,Vegeta) and that shaka was declared the winner , so I don't see the purpose of this debate ...

i`m not uptodate with ND so i`m waiting for them to translate it to english.

they are serveral rumors going on that those were only Illusions so i wanna be sure of it when the english version comes out

It's in Chapter 58 and they did so in another dimension known as nirvana.Theyre were no illusions otherwise shun and tenma wouldn't have been sent there in the process but fair enough.

Whis needs more feats to compete with Shaka cause he has more hax and faster so Shaka for now until Whis has better hax speed and feats

Shaka wins for now through more feats and more hax.

His:

Tenbu Horin- Shaka's strongest technique that combines attack and defense, taking its victim to a state of "supreme harmony". By opening his eyes and releasing all of his stored Cosmo, he removes one by one the 6 senses of everybody around himself at once (being able to remove different senses to each enemy in single actions) or just one target of his choosing. The effects of sense removal include making the enemy unable to attack or escape (by removing touch and immobilizing the body with his Cosmo), hindering breathing (by removing smell) and physical damage as a single removal could shatter a Cloth armor and casually knock back all the giants of one-seal Iapetos (whose single swords could react to and stop Leo Aiolia's Lightning Bolt) at once with an imperfect closed-eyes version of the technique. The 6th sense represents thought/will, removing it prevents any mind-activated ability like psychic attacks. This technique requires enormous power to be shaken off (the Athena Exclamation in one instance, the combined power of the divine blood and Dunamis of 2 fused one-seal Titans in another)

Kan- A barrier formed by Shaka's will that greatly increases his defense. Its power can also burn his enemies repelling them and purify his body from the inside out. It could almost completely stop the attacks of three Gold Saints when unsure of the identities of two of them (who visibly performed signature techniques despite not calling them out because of being disguised, Shaka just getting a shallow wound from it), repel the charge of all the summoned giants of one-seal Iapetos at once, casually override the mythologically-bound will of the Andromeda chain into turning back and almost kill its master, and when serious stop many attacks from a berserk Iapetos after he absorbed Themis (that showed he could stab through a Gold Cloth) before breaking

Rikudo Rinne

Tenku Haja Chimimoryo

Agyo

7th Sense + 8th Sense + Gold Cloth- 7th Sense provides mental and physical defenses and abilities and 8th Sense provides spirtual and astral/supernatural defenses and abilites and the Gold Cloth provides protection as well as enhances his durbility and endurance and emplifies his Cosmo- making his attacks more effective.

Arayashiki- can fight without his physical body or his soul and can revive after death and comes back stronger.

Reactive Evolution- Can nullify/adpt to/cancel out any moves or techniques after witnessing it or experiencing it once and can get stronger as the fight goes on, the longer the fight goes the stronger he gets .

will get him the win here. Whiz needs more feats or hax to win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back