• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knives Millions Vs Virgo Shaka

SBA
Speed Equalized
Knives Key - Ark Absorbed
Virgo Shaka Key - 7th Sense - Full Power

Vs

"Make Vash suffer, make him suffer for all of eternity" -

"Flowers bloom, but eventually wither. The stars shine, yet one day shall fade. Everything dies. The Earth, the Sun, the Milky Way... Even the entire universe is no exception. When compared to all that... The lives of men are as brief and elusive as the blink of an eye. In this small instant, men are born... Laugh, cry, fight, suffer, celebrate, wail... Hate some while loving others. All of this... Is transitory" -

"You're going to be the Pirate King?! Then I'm God!" -

Usually starts out with an attack that bfrs you to one of the realms of the underworld.
What's the range on it? Knives's can affect multiple dimensions and can Teleport with at least a Universe+ range. Knives's starts off by spamming high end 4-D EE / Void Manipulation and Matter Manipulation / Deconstruction which works vastly beyond a Planck level.
When you are there, you get hit by death manip and law manip, since that’s just how the place is.
Death Manipulation should be negated by Knives's multi layered Low-Godly regeneration and his immortality. He could arguably counter Law Manipulation with his own Causality Manipulation.

This is also Ark Knives's who has Type 3 Acausality so sending one version of him to another universe wouldn't really do much tbh. Knives's also has some pretty potent passive Fear, and Paralysis hax via his Aura, and Plants have a good resistance to Extrasensory Perception and Enhanced senses so sensing him could be difficult depending on how good Virgo's is.

What's the range on it? Knives's can affect multiple dimensions and can Teleport with at least a Universe+ range.
Like, the size of the universe? It’s low multi.
In terms of the 4-D ee and void, they resist that, and as for matter manip, idk how more precise matter manip works with layers of resistance, so idk.
im not sure if the law manip can be countered like that, since it’s a passive, so he wouldn’t have time to use the causality manip right? The death manip comes from the law manip, so if the law is countered, then you won’t have to worry about the death part either way

Like, the size of the universe? It’s low multi.
In terms of the 4-D ee and void, they resist that,
If it's only Low Multi then Knives's should be able to teleport out.

Ark Knives's has layered 4-D hax, Basic Non Independent Plants are 4-D, Independent Plants are vastly superior. Knives's later fused with another Plant, increasing the potency.

Basically the scaling is this Ark Knive's Infinitely >>>> Vash >>> Fused Knive's >>> Regular Knives's >>>> Independent Plants >>>> Non Independent Plants = 4-D.
and as for matter manip, idk how more precise matter manip works with layers of resistance, so idk.
Depends on the level more than anything else. Having layers of let's say, Molecular resistance matter hax wouldn't save you from Sub-Atomic level matter hax despite the layers.
im not sure if the law manip can be countered like that, since it’s a passive, so he wouldn’t have time to use the causality manip right?
Non Independent Plants manipulate Causality passively. Its one of the reasons why Knives's is able to grant himself random abilities out of the blue. The death manip comes from the law manip, so if the law is countered, then you won’t have to worry about the death part either way

Hmm alr. Looking at hades(the guy producing the law manip) profile, he resists causality manip, but I’m not sure if that would extend to his law manip.
actually nvm that, since his cosmos lets him resist causality, then that should extend to any use of his cosmos, so I think the law manip should resist casaulity.

Depends on the Dimensionality of his resistance, from what I understand going from the profiles at least Saint Seiya character's are baseline 4-D.

Ark Knive's is Infinitely above layered forms of 4-D hax.

Why is that btw?
Refer to the scaling list I gave you above, better yet I'll just post it again lol.

Basically the scaling is this Ark Knive's Infinitely >>>> Vash >>> Fused Knive's >>> Regular Knives's >>>> Independent Plants >>>> Non Independent Plants = 4-D

Alr well I suppose for Hades, the basic 4-D thing is the Big Bang, which created all of Time and space. this would basically be the peak of power for the weakest gold Saints. To be specific, Weak golds = 4-D << Mid golds << Strong golds, who are infinitely weaker then Thanatos << God cloth Seiya who is either 100x, or 100 millionx weaker then Hades.
so I’d say the chains are pretty comparable

so question why is the knife guy on his profiles has "Resistance to XXXXXXXX" listed twice on hsi profile when there is no indicator of a key separation?

Alr well I suppose for Hades, the basic 4-D thing is the Big Bang, which created all of Time and space. this would basically be the peak of power for the weakest gold Saints. To be specific, Weak golds = 4-D << Mid golds << Strong golds, who are infinitely weaker then Thanatos << God cloth Seiya who is either 100x, or 100 millionx weaker then Hades.
so I’d say the chains are pretty comparable
They're Infinitely weaker? I'd still say Knives's has the edge in terms of dimensional hax given that baseline Plant power's are already far from baseline 4-D. You can argue Ark Knive's is 5-D but that would require more evidence, evidence which I could gather but I'm a lazy ass shmuck.

my ADHD is kicking into overdrive right now. i'll come back when i calmed down more lol

Edit: So i might be just.. not focusing enough to see the keys...
Lol just come to my wall, I do plan on cleaning up the pages at a later point so really any suggestions or criticism helps.

Yes but according to Virgo's page his range stops at Universal.
well, his powers and abilities say he can drop you in hades underworld. So that’s strange. i suppose his range should be fixed.
Elaborate? Knives's can also directly just absorb Shaka which he does pretty early on.
I mean if his mind was simply turned off, as if someone flicked a light switch, it wouldn’t have any effect, due to him using his 7th sense. The 7th sense lets you move, think, fight, etc, while being braindead.
As for absorption, I suppose Shakas barriers might help if it’s a projectile, or he could paralyze the enemy by powering up if it’s a movement based attack. Plus, he has passive heat and soul hax which could at least stop the Knives in front of him.

Not sure if I should respond anymore tbh, Trigun is getting bumped to 5-D to 6-D abilities since the misconception was my **** up. I labeled the verse was 4-D and Infinitely above that, i suppose I didn't pay much attention since it was my first time dealing with higher dimensional jazz.

Back