• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He can erase his own children in the manga and in the anime they are the one who teach that kind of stuff to the GoDs.

I don't remember why they are acausal though unless we are talking about their DBH version.

I think the "erasing his children" thing is misintrepted. If I recall correctly, Whis stated that all Angels are forced to abide by the "no-mortal interference" rule, or they'd be banned, which would include the Grand Priest, implying that Zen'o is the one who erases the Angels.

Toppo pulled Hakai out of his ass when he transformed into his God of Destruction Mode, an implication that all a candidate needs in order to use the Energy/Power of Destruction, and by extension Hakai, is to let go and simply become a God of Destruction. I believe the Angels just teach them how to fight.

Nope, the manga make clear GP would be erasing them, Zeno isn't even involved and nothing implied GP was bound by the same rules, he was clearly their enforcer.

Toppo was explicitly a GoD in training, who was training with Belmod and his angel, it's litteraly said, he didn't pull anything out of his ass, he was trained for it just like Goku with ultra instinct.

HrishikeshM said:
why do angels have acausality?
Despite everyone else's actions changing history, Whis was able to do as he pleased without changing the timeline due to his being outside of Cause and Effect that'd normally cause a cascade. So he and probably other angels have acausality.

All Angels scale to each other.

Whis can Time Travel without affecting the future.

GP has EE because he needs all angels to obey the angel Law if not they get erased by him which is the only way for an angel to die. Explained in the latest DBS Manga Ch 55, I think..

All Angels teach their student to be a GoD which they likely have Void Manip and NPI.

CRT Thread

Zenkaibattery1 said:
GP also has EE because Whis said he ca
can you give scan it should be linked to page since i dont remember

why are we adding manga abilities to anime pages

Back