• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where was it stated that the Presence was born from the Void?

There are many debaters across all forums including here where everyone claims that Presence was born out of the Void or comes from the Void.

Not doubting this, but may I find a reference to the issues and scans? May I request to know please?

Thank you.

Check my contributions/Discussions regarding swamp thing and you'll find my thread, I'm on mobile atm

As I've already explained in the other thread, Pralaya herself could just be another extension of God meant to play a role in the grand scheme of creation.

Besides, that would be Inconsistent considering even Lucifer should be above her

Well, you have to take it up with Matthew, as I think that we include the scan in the Overmonitor page.

Okay. Sandman31 seems to have disappeared though. He said that he would be without Internet for 2 weeks, but the timespan since then has considerably exceeded that at this point.

Yes, it will be hard to properly evaluate DC and Marvel revisions if he does not return.

Back