• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's up with Nymph page?

Nymph is being scaled to Tomoki as (being much stronger than he is) But he has planet level durability(being stomped so hard through the planet by giant Sohara and ended up by the gas giants 1 ), being shot the moon 2 , taken a beating from the angeloids, knocked into orbit around the planet twice 3 , shattered Ikaros shield and much more like turning into lightning, dispersing thunderstorms..

Literally all the Angeloids are stronger than him. It's clear Tomoki is not a regular human character. If we're gonna compare Nymph to Tomoki, why not use her feat of blasting through several planets and chipping the sun? It is shown to really happen at the end of the manga. All the Angeloid have shown to harm him with their powers.

I really don't understand them being planet level is a far stretched unlike taking on Synapse, but Nymph is stated to be stronger than Tomoki, who shown feats like this. It doesn't make any sense when they also have statements.

Also the unknown part... Nymph took the melan angeloids out with her own powers... Minos said her power does not compare to Ikaros(before her pandora mode) Nymph upgraded and said who said my power doesn't compare to Alpha and said I'll fight with my own strength. She literally had King Minos shaking until she burnt out (she does not have a core)

Which means she killed them by herself

Things in her Pandora mode form:

Along with the fact just powering up it caused base Ikaros and Nymph pain as they tried to hold her back

She also defeated Base Astraea in physicals

Blocked a full blast from Jupiter core with hacking shield

took out a section of the melan army

Helped Pandora Ikaros try to take on Pandora lll Chaos.

I'm just curious on this scaling

Is there a problem? Don't come at me side way over nothing now dismiss yourself because you're rude for no reason. Nymph is literally scaled off being stronger than Tomoki who has planet level feats. Check yourself before being rude

Kaltias and Cal are knowledgeable on the verse, you should ask them to comment here.

Tomoki's stuff is not 5-B and him shattering Aegis is an outlier. The "hit so hard that he digs through the planet" feat is probably higher than Low 7-C though, so that should be calced to see if it can be an upgrade.

Need scans for the Pandora Nymph stuff because I don't recall her saying that her powers compare to Pandora Ikaros', nor her defeating base Astraea in CQC.

Don't remember the exact context for the other stuff so i'll have to recheck the manga first

Kaltias said:
Tomoki's stuff is not 5-B and him shattering Aegis is an outlier. The "hit so hard that he digs through the planet" feat is probably higher than Low 7-C though, so that should be calced to see if it can be an upgrade.
Need scans for the Pandora Nymph stuff because I don't recall her saying that her powers compare to Pandora Ikaros', nor her defeating base Astraea in CQC.

Don't remember the exact context for the other stuff so i'll have to recheck the manga first
1. Knocked around the and stomped through the Earth.

2. He shattered Aegis with his PEEN cannon. The lightning ability he got from Mikako, when she overloaded him causing his body to turn into lightning and reform. He then went out to disperse a large thunderstorm.

Shattering Aegis should not be an outlier

He has feats like

Battering a hypersonic small flu pill with enough force to destroy a town

surviving the angeloids strength like getting knocked to another continent, and into orbit twice.

Getting stomped through the Earth so hard he ended up by the Gas Giants. https://youtu.be/GYXQDxmIeHA (Here's the anime version its canon)

He has also been shot to the moon with Ikaros laser canon (Ikaros strongest weapon)

Gets a flu pick flicked a hole in his head and lives

Resisted planetary memory wipes

took beating from the angeloids weapons

The only thing that affect him was Chaos stabbing him.

3. Minos was not comparing Pandora Nymph and Ikaros power. At the time it was Base Nymph and her mind was being hacked at melan Nymph and Ikaros was "dead" for tanking that apollon. He stated She's not the only one who likes Tomoki and that Ikaros did. She could not take him away from because she's weaker. Nymph finally resisted the hacking and upgraded in her form and said "who says my power doesn't compare to Alpha while taking out some Melans. That means Nymph should be Melans <<<<< Pandora Nymph <<< Ikaros

4. She didn't defeat Astraea in CQC... More like her physicals are surperior to base Astraea in that form.

2) Those feats are not 5-B, and him shattering Aegis is an outlier unless you want to tell me that he is stronger than Ikaros, which he isn't.

Still need scans for 3) and 4)

1. He's a gag character. What did you expect? Since they can't be upgraded for the synapse feat. They have defeating Tomoki and Nymph blasting from planets (which shown to actually happen)

2. The part where Minos said Nymph power doesn't compare to Uranus Queen is Chapter 55 power. Nymph upgraded and proved her new form is stronger than Uranus Queen Ikaros. King Minos was shocked but then calmed down because Nymph doesn't have a core to substain her power.

3. Pandora Nymph vs Base Astraea happened later after the melan arc and before the universe was easing part. They got into a heated argument and Astraea weapons were broken so Pandora Nymph easily defeated her. Nymph was still able to harm her so that means Pandora Nymph is >>>>>> Uranus Ikaros and Base Powered Up Astraea

Here scans of Nymph super paradise song actually causing planetary wide paralysis and shooting through planets later in the manga

https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/**********...apter_776_the_first_birthday_full_color/9.jpg

https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/**********...pter_776_the_first_birthday_full_color/10.jpg

You can politely ask Kaltias to comment again via his message wall.

Tomoki shattering Aegis is an outlier because it would make him stronger than Ikaros, simple as that.

I need to reread the various chapters for the other stuff, but I don't have time these days

Okay. Thank you for the reply. Should I close this thread then?

There is also 2 chapters in the manga where Sora no otoshimono fights Watashi no Messiah-Sama another manga created by the same person. The second one they work together because apparently Tomoki house was dark parallel dimension that was gonna destroy earth dimension and the planet where the watashi characters are from.

Watashi no Messiah-Sama Consist of planet buster, reality warping hax, multiversal reality warping and much more.

They were all fighting to see who was the strongest. People from the Watashi no Messiah-Sama Verse said the main characters had a huge power level (including the gag characters) https://************.com/chapter/sora_no_otoshimono/chapter_77.71

The Angeloids and supered powered beings destroyed the house. https://*********.net/manga/sora-no-otoshimono-minazuki-suu/i839410 https://*********.net/manga/sora-no-otoshimono-minazuki-suu/i838839/cextra

I don't think it should be closed yet.

They have Nymph's Feat that was shown at the very end to really happen and also fighting planet busters from the crossover that in canon with Watashi no Messiah at the end of the book too.

Okay. I suppose that this thread can remain open then, but it does not seem to be going anywhere.

Have you asked all of the members listed in the Sora No Otoshimono page to comment here?

How powerful is shaking the entire planet? I have a scan of Ikaros doing it with her weakest weapon Artemis.

https://www.mangaeden.com/en/en-manga/sora-no-otoshimono/46.6/6/ ^^ here her Artemis shook the planet. Notice she entered Uranus queen mode but wasn't in battle mode.

In battle mode her Artemis (not at full power) were able to hurt base Astraea which make it country level.

I was told that her apollon was low end country level. That doesn't make any sense if her weakest weapon (not at full power) has country level feats. Apollon is much more stronger than Artemis on a wider scale is only low end country level.

The scaling is wrong for all the characters.

They are being scaled off a weak Uranus Queen Ikaros about to destroy Japan with Apollon which is low end country level (which is strongest go to weapon. She rarely brings out her strongest which is the laser cannon)

The thing is Artemis (her weakest weapon) has consistent feats of being country level

-The power output depends on Ikaros emotion the more angry she get the more the power comes. She has also shown in base mode to summon million of artemis to wipe out a population.

-From shaking the planet not even in in Uranus Queen Mode (not even at full power and was actually nervous)

-Harming Astraea several time (in a friendly sparring match not in battle mode and when she ate all her watermelon with Nymph)

-She also harmed Chaos with the artemis along with other angeloids and much more.

-This means Artemis should be Mid Country level

Apollon from a full powered Uranus Queen Ikaros not scaled off a weak should be Mid to almost high end country level and the melans should be high end country level

-Pandora Ikaros defeated 47 melans Ikaros with Artemis (her weakest weapon). That means 47*100 (high end country level for each one)

-That means Artemis should be between Continental to multi continental

-Her shield and other weapons should be way stronger

-She was about to tank 10 charged apollons with her shield.

- Apollon >>>>>>>> Artemis

- Hephaestus >>>>>>> Apollon >>>>>>>> Artemis

Hephaestus is Ikaros most powerful weapon -She wiped out a sleeve of clouds with it -Harmed Astraea and Nymph - In Uranus Queen Mode (not battle mode) She was ordered to destroy a mountain and then that nearbring pesky country but was stopped. (I think that country would be China, Russia, or Korea so Large Country level before Pandora)

And they all should be at least planet level for fighting Watashi no Kyüseishu-sama Characters twice.

-Tomoki was able to take a beating with from the manga character who is planet level. (the angeloids can easily harm him)

-They fought each other to see who was the strongest

-The angeloids teamed up with Watashi no Kyüseishu-sama characters to destroy Tomoki house that was filled with high levels of evil energy enough to destroy Earth and Celestia(the planet where Watashi no Kyüseishu-sama is from) (no pandora form)

-Watashi no Kyüseishu-sama also saw the angeloids including the gag characters as a threat (no pandora form)

-Nymph Super paradise song blasted through the planets and chipped the sun. (no pandora form)

-Since they are not being upgraded for Synapse. Minos did mention earth when he told pandora Chaos to destroy Synapse, reality and earth.

You can politely ask Kaltias and Cal to comment here again via their message walls if you wish.

I don't know. Sorry. It is up to Kaltias.

Kaltias has retired from the staff, but still helps out at times.

Well I present all the evidence to have them at least planet to larger planet level. Did it look alright

Antvasima said:
You can politely ask Kaltias and Cal to comment here again via their message walls if you wish.
I would appreciate if you could do this. I am not going to clear any statistics changes on my own.

Back