• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Tier would Vegito or Gogeta be at if they attained SSJG and/or SSJB?

I'm just wondering, would a SSJG/SSJB Vegito or Gogeta still be Solid 3-A? Or could they actually be High 3-A? Cause both Vegito or Gogeta should be much stronger then either Goku or Vegeta obviously, both Goku and Vegeta as SSJB's should be bordering on Universal level already and are at the High End of Multi-Galaxy level, so what are all your thoughts on this?

Still 3-A unless they somehow develop space-time affecting powers (which we already saw it can happen, just as it did with Super Buu and Gotenks). If they could affect space-time, then they would reach Tier 2 IMO.

They would be 3-A at most as to be high 3-A they would literally have to infinitely above universe level which i dont see happening.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
I ninja'd you both lol.
> implying a thread can only have one type of answer
> implying me and egasus wanted to give an instantaneous response
> using green text "meme arrows" outside 4chan ┬¼ÔÇ┐┬¼

You cannot grasp the true form of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegetto/Vegito and Gogeta. Imagine if Goku fused SSGSS with Super Saiyan 4? It would make his other forms redundant. Literally redundant. What about using godly ki with Kaioken? And Tier 3-A.

3A. They could fuse with Whis and Vados fusion and would still be 3A. After 3A, all multipliers become irrelevant since you have to grow infinitely stronger to get to next tier, or get vast scale spacetime hax

Claytonrosno said:
ssgss vegito would be high 2c and ssgss gogeta would be low 2c
No they wouldnt even if vegito and gogeta could exist at the same time and fuse with each other they wouldnt be low 2-C not even close.Multipliers become irrelevant once you reach those levels, to even get to low 2-C they would need to be able to destroy an entire space-time continuum.No matter how much more powerful they are than say whis even if they were infintely more powerful they still wouldnt be low 2-C

Certainly the only Saiyan or Saiyans that can truly destroy or affect the whole universe without overblown exaggeration. Either 3-A or High 3-A.

LordAizenSama said:
2-A is probably far easier, in all honesty.
yeah lol

just be unscalsably stronger than the rest

and claim to destroy infinite universes/ timelines

and its almost valid by just that much

How can a fused Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan achieve multiversal destruction? That's not obviously possible at all.

Faisal Shourov said:
High 3A is impossible in DBU since the universe is finite with an edge
High 3-A can be achieved by affecting space-time in a less than Universal scale iirc, so it's still possible.

Alexcar3000 said:
High 3-A can be achieved by affecting space-time in a less than Universal scale iirc, so it's still possible.
That's even worse. Means Zarama can't be a tier 2C even if his hype is legit

why cant he be 2-C?

a continuum is low 2-C

aso, the unaccounted timelines

may possibly raise the staatus to 2-B or 2-A for destroying the multiverse in DB

The Living Tribunal1 said:
why cant he be 2-C?
a continuum is low 2-C

aso, the unaccounted timelines

may possibly raise the staatus to 2-B or 2-A for destroying the multiverse in DB
Yup, if Zarama lives up to the hype, he's easily at least Low 2-C, but if he can affect the other U7 timelines such as Future Trunk's timeline, then he's 2-C... and if there is any statement about infinite timelines, then he's 2-A.

I sincerely hope we get legitimate space-time destruction in this series at some point, but I doubt it.

Imagine how amazing it'd be for Goku's final opponent to be the literal creator god of the entire DBZ multiverse and for Goku to achieve 2-B, 2-A or even High 2-A status.

Gerdkinerf said:
I sincerely hope we get legitimate space-time destruction in this series at some point, but I doubt it.
Imagine how amazing it'd be for Goku's final opponent to be the literal creator god of the entire DBZ multiverse and for Goku to achieve 2-B, 2-A or even High 2-A status.
It's been confirmed that Toriyama is watching this wiki, so it's very likely to happen.

Gerdkinerf said:
Wait, who told you that? Are you being serious here or are you joking?
If this is legit, then I'm hyped.
It's a joke lol. It's because DBS has debunked all of the downplayer's arguments in a mysteriously, strategically manner. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be real lol.

But isn't it misleading though if Vegito is actually superior to him? Seems like the profiles are rather confusing due to how some are scaled differently

Back