• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Tier 2's can the BlazBlue cast take on and not stomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we've noticed that BlazBlue can stomp some 2-A's (Terumi stomped Bill Cipher and Amaterasu is currently stomping Archie Sonic) and any Low 2-C will probably get stomped hard (Bam barely got accepted as a win for Terumi despite it being apparently being close to a stomp in his [Terumi] favor). So...what characters can they take on that would make for a good fight?

Some characters I have in mind (though I don't know if the BB 2-A's stomp) are Akuma Homura and Lavos. What do you guys think?

Other characters I have in mind are Lifebringer Galactus and Demi-Fiend, maybe even Infinity Gauntlet Thanos or Enerjak. What do you guys think?

What Schnee said. Just calm down for a bit dude. I already have a couple of matches in mind that will be rather interesting to see

Zeldasmash said:
any Low 2-C will probably get stomped hard (Bam barely got accepted as a win for Terumi despite it being apparently being close to a stomp in his [Terumi] favor).
Actually no. xD

Ban is 1 of the strongest Low 2-C's cus of his passives, but there are Low 2-C's with higher than 2-A hax. I believe Vivec and Mal could put up a good fight and Low 2-C Caine stomps.

Other fights may include people like Vivec (i was gonna say LoP, but i think she stomps cus of high 2-A hax).

It's because whenever a character gets upgrade to astronomical levels (especially in terms of hax), people immediately want to make an enormous amount of matches with them.

The only thing Akumura has going for herself is passive 2-A mindhax that bypass basic resistances. I don't think that's a good choice.

Lavos will be utterly destroyed methinks.

Lavos is being the biggest Jobber in the wiki since Bill and it's cause Cal won't even try to upgrade him

Look at Lavos's losses

• Kharn: Anti-hax incarnate. Most hax beings would lose there.
  • Madoka: Abstract concept. Can't hurt at all.
  • UKG: See above.
  • Sonic: Shouldn't have lost.
  • Unicron: Unsure, tbh.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Digimon ovo
Just as a note for everyone, Dragon says to try to refrain from making matches for Digimon that are tier 4 or higher because Executor is currently making revisions for the verse.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Digimon ovo
Just as a note for everyone, Dragon says to try to refrain from making matches for Digimon that are tier 4 or higher because Executor is currently making revisions for the verse.
To expand here. Tier 6 and Below are getting revised as well, but for them it's not really a huge change. Maybe added abilities and such. For Tier 4 and up, we will get entire tier changes. So yes, unless the mon is Tier 6 or below....don't use them.

RebubleUselet said:
Well, that's the only thing that could get around the BB chars' resistances, which I still doubt tbh.
I read that blog like four times by now and i haven't seen any mention of anyone doing something comparable to what Homura has done to Madoka, so she does that.

You are also seriously underestimating her mind hax if you think that it only bypasses a basic resistance (Which isn't what makes the feat impressive to begin with)

I know as well. I don't even care if their resistance is good enough, i'm saying that "Akumura only bypasses basic mind resistance" is wrong

Kaltias said:
I know as well. I don't even care if their resistance is good enough, i'm saying that "Akumura only bypasses basic mind resistance" is wrong
Fair enough, I was just trying to say that it's unlikely it would work on BBs

Theglassman12 said:
@Kaltias I'm pretty sure Reby meant "can bypass basic 2-A resistance"
Actually, yes that's what I meant. Madoka resisted mindhax from UKG's curses, which are featless on this level, so the resistance is basic.

And that's 1% of the feat, the relevant part is that the awareness that Madoka can bestow upon LoC assistants is 2-A in scale, and they are only a fraction of Madoka herself.

Which means that Madoka's own cosmic awareness is >>> that, and that's what Homulilly can mind hax.

I find it funny you guys mention the tier 2 characters when I'm like. "What about the tier 7, 6 and 5 characters that have 4-D hax and resistance?"

Theglassman12 said:
I find it funny you guys mention the tier 2 characters when I'm like. "What about the tier 7, 6 and 5 characters that have 4-D hax and resistance?"
Dude, it would be easier to find popcorns on the moon than to find other smurfs like those and still managing to make a fair match between them.

I think D&D stomps cus it's much higher into 2-A.

True, D&D mindhax may also be a bit much for them. Even Low 2-Cs have 2-A mindhax, the 2-As of course are way above that.

Tier 7 is almost nigh-impossible due of dat resist to even low tier (It kill my Esdeath/Ultear vs Litchi idea smh), tier 6 someone from Silverio? Tier 5 is hard, but not hard like tier 7 or 6.

RebubleUselet said:
Guys guys
Perhaps Keishirou would be a good match for BB's Tier 7 chars?
Tier 1 stuff right? Also from what ALRF told me, his stuff doesn't protect him from reality warping. So BB likely stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back