• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"What the hell is he? He's like the embodiment of unfairness. There's no way... I'll let myself lose to a CLOWN!!"

Peppersalt43

They/Them
In case you're wondering, @Comiphorous agreed to this. Apparently, Tricky stomps Sans so uh, yeah...

Garou vs Tricky the Clown

• Post-Darkshine and Post-Auditor Tricky used
  • Fight takes place in hell
  • Starting distance is 50 meters
  • Speed equalized

Absolute Evil : 0

Demon Clown : 7

Incon : 0

garou-fanart-v0-27rl5x38xg4a1.jpg
demkeb6-f06fb975-8bef-4153-92d0-dfae7735a010.png

Last edited:
Garou vs Morbius when?
MORBIN ON GAROU!!!!!!!!

Okay, so Tricky's gonna have a goofy ahh time with this one. notably due to the fact tricky can neg Garou's instinctive reaction due to his physiology.

Along with that, Tricky can regenerate, swap bodies, make Garou go insane and deconstruct him with the powers of the halo.

Iirc deconstruction was used only 1 time in the whole series on three fodder Agents so I don't think it's a valid wincon like, ever.

Iirc deconstruction was used only 1 time in the whole series on three fodder Agents so I don't think it's a valid wincon like, ever.
Hofnarr literally discovered and made the halo. he'll 100% use deconstruction here if he wants to. Also, in project nexus Jesus uses it a lot more often on stronger opponents.

Okay, so Tricky's gonna have a goofy ahh time with this one. notably due to the fact tricky can neg Garou's instinctive reaction due to his physiology.
Elaborate
Along with that, Tricky can regenerate, swap bodies, make Garou go insane and deconstruct him with the powers of the halo.
The battle starts outside of hell and Garou has no reason to go in or let himself be trapped

Elaborate
Zombies in the series can neg the Tac Bar, which is instinctive reaction.
The battle starts outside of hell and Garou has no reason to go in or let himself be trapped
Problem. he doesn't really have a choice in this matter.

if so much makes a wrong step on the floor, he's gonna be dragged into hell forcibly.

It's also in his best interest to get into hell, as if he doesn't, Garou wont be able to kill tricky.

Zombies in the series can neg the Tac Bar, which is instinctive reaction.
That just negs one kind of IR, Garou's IR let's him battle other martial arts masters and copy their techniques perfecly while on a deep sleep. Unless Zombies in Madness Combat negged IR on that level then Tricky isn't touching Garou.
Problem. he doesn't really have a choice in this matter.

if so much makes a wrong step on the floor, he's gonna be dragged into hell forcibly.
Dragged how? Tricky has Class M LS and Garou's is Class P not to mention the absurd AP advantage Garou has which would let him just destroy the chains and pulverize the minions with a light touch.
It's also in his best interest to get into hell, as if he doesn't, Garou wont be able to kill tricky.
I guess? I don't think there is any scenario where Garou willingly enters Hell, might just be incon then.

That just negs one kind of IR, Garou's IR let's him battle other martial arts masters and cop their techniques perfecly while on a deep sleep. Unless Zombies in Madness Combat negged IR on that level then Tricky isn't touching Garou.
Not how that works buckeroo. Instinctive Reaction is Instinctive Reaction. just because it's a 'different kind' of instinctive reaction doesn't mean he cant neg it.
Dragged how? Tricky has Class M LS and Garou's is Class P not to mention the absurd AP advantage Garou has which would let him just destroy the chains and pulverize the minions with a light touch.
I think dragged was the wrong word 'falling' is the right word.

stepping wrong will just have him sink into hell without warning.
I guess? I don't think there is any scenario where Garou willingly enters Hell, might just be incon then.
... Then it's a stomp, not incon. If Garou avoids going into hell that means Tricky will eventually use the halo, and Garou would get dura negged.

Tricky FRA if this isn't a stomp
I'd say it's out of the question Garou avoiding going into hell. if Garou even tries to hit him, he'll fall into hell considering the ground around Tricky acts as a portal there.

Once he gets into hell, he unlocks his wincon of knocking tricky's ass into the giant crack in hell, which instantly negs all tricky's immortalities. shouldn't be a stomp.

Not how that works buckeroo. Instinctive Reaction is Instinctive Reaction. just because it's a 'different kind' of instinctive reaction doesn't mean he cant neg it.
There are different kinds of Instinctive Reaction depending on the verse so this is definitely how it works. Garou's IR is much superior to the one shown in the Madness Combat verse so Tricky can't just neg it.
I think dragged was the wrong word 'falling' is the right word.

stepping wrong will just have him sink into hell without warning.
No? To fall in Hell you have to step over the black goo which slowly expands on the ground or be thrown into it both of which aren't happening because Garou isn't an idiot and Tricky and his minions don't have the LS or AP to overwhelm him.
... Then it's a stomp, not incon. If Garou avoids going into hell that means Tricky will eventually use the halo, and Garou would get dura negged.
If it lands on him, which isn't happening because Garou's AD makes him considerably faster and faster the longer the fight goes on. He also would be obliterating Tricky outside of Hell everytime with just a jab.

There are different kinds of Instinctive Reaction depending on the verse so this is definitely how it works. Garou's IR is much superior to the one shown in the Madness Combat verse so Tricky can't just neg it.
Yeah no, this isn't soul manipulation. Instinctive reaction is universally negged if someone can negate it UNLESS said character either;

A; resists power null

B; has 'layered' instinctive reaction.

neither of these things Garou has. it gets negged.
No? To fall in Hell you have to step over the black goo which slowly expands on the ground or be thrown into it both of which aren't happening because Garou isn't an idiot and Tricky and his minions don't have the LS or AP to overwhelm him.
Okay so it's a stomp. Garou cant kill tricky at all due to his immortalities and haxes because he wont enter hell, and Tricky using the halo at all will one-shot garou.
If it lands on him, which isn't happening because Garou's AD makes him considerably faster and faster the longer the fight goes on. He also would be obliterating Tricky outside of Hell everytime with just a jab.
wdym lands on it? if garou LOOKS at the halo's powers he'll get negged. it's right there on his profile 'distort logic and the mind of others who perceive it'. the only reason this isn't a stomp is because Tricky in-character likes to fight and wont start with it unless annoyed, which garou avoiding tricky becoming vulnerable to death would do that to him.

How good is his madness manipulation and corruption?
If the fight starts in hell, i can see the match being fine.
Immortality (Type 2, 3, 4. When killed or damaged in Hell, he comes back near instantly, completely unharmed)
The way it's worded makes it seem like the broken immortalities work specifically in hell

How good is his madness manipulation and corruption?
Madness Manipulation caused all the scientists under hofnarr to go insane from just seeing the energy.
Immortality (Type 2, 3, 4. When killed or damaged in Hell, he comes back near instantly, completely unharmed)
The way it's worded makes it seem like the broken immortalities work specifically in hell
Tricky entering the crack in hell negs all of those. But no, they function outside of hell aswell. unsure why it says 'in hell', as it's worked outside hell.

Last edited:
i was gonna say shit like how garou would just one shot bhut damn, can't believe tricky might be stomping

...tbh, can we consider the crack a wincon, i know he can do it technically, but the crack is far away, tricky had to actually be on it and it was done on accident, but oh well

so garou's wincon outside of hell is one shooting trick, while tricky's is either desintegration or bfr to get a million advantages?

Im still handing this to Tricky

Garou might have stats and a few hax that will stop tricky from instantly throwing him around silly, but Tricky will eventually use the power's of the Halo (especially if Garou tries to touch it) which will cause an insta incap, as the madness manipulation is caused by someone looking at it, something he can't avoid.

Garou can win if he knocks tricky in the giant crack in hell, which i'd say is something he'd 100% think of considering hank (someone who krinkles admits is only street smart) was able to figure out and kill tricky. but i think Tricky would arguably use his Halo haxes before Garou would think of such.

I guess Hell makes this a fairer match.

In that case Garou shouldn't take long to figure out that the crack at the top of Hell is a way out/weak point and focus on reaching and destroying it, something he can do nearly immediatly since he has pseudo flight and the flying rocks in the battleground help him a lot here

Yeah no, this isn't soul manipulation. Instinctive reaction is universally negged if someone can negate it UNLESS said character either;

A; resists power null

B; has 'layered' instinctive reaction.

neither of these things Garou has. it gets negged.
I disagree completely with this notion and insist that you are wanking Tricky's ability to neg a very basic kind of IR to just negging an absurdly superior one like Garou's

In that case Garou shouldn't take long to figure out that the crack at the top of Hell is a way out/weak point and focus on reaching and destroying it, something he can do nearly immediatly since he has pseudo flight and the flying rocks in the battleground help him a lot here
He has to knock Tricky in there, not destroy it.

which, is a lot harder conisdering anything Garou touches can warp him anywhere tricky wishes, and gravity manipulation shifting the entire dimension's direction.
I disagree completely with this notion and insist that you are wanking Tricky's ability to neg a very basic kind of IR to just negging an absurdly superior one like Garou's
Prove Garou has layered instinctive reaction (not a real thing).

even if you somehow play mind gymnastics to prove that, him negging it isn't apart of his wincon. Tricky's wincon is Garou looking at him and going insane.

Im also voting Clown man, since his wincon only requires Garou to look at him
Then how does Garou win really? Like it was a stomp before because Halo desintegration or whatever and now it's a stomp because Garou just goes mad from looking at Tricky, which is something he can't avoid at all

Then how does Garou win really? Like it was a stomp before because Halo desintegration or whatever and now it's a stomp because Garou just goes mad from looking at Tricky, which is something he can't avoid at all
Because it’s not passive. And he doesn’t start with it.

garou needs to kill tricky before he uses it, which is possible considering his LS and reactive evo.

It’s pretty likely Tricky will use the main power of the halo before garou gets tricky in the crack of hell.

Last edited:
Back