• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"What the hell is he? He's like the embodiment of unfairness. There's no way... I'll let myself lose to someone with 1 ATK and 1 DEF!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's to say that Sans would even be able to hit Garou? The moment he starts to dodge Sans' attacks, his speed would grow to a point that Sans wouldn't keep up, then he'd just blitz and oneshot.
People forgetting that sans literally starts with his strongest attack which by the way is a danmaku that Garou isn't even close to being able to dodge even if he literally could see the future.

People forgetting that sans literally starts with his strongest attack which by the way is a danmaku that Garou isn't even close to being able to dodge even if he literally could see the future
His strongest attack was dodged by someone with slower reactions/movements than Garou.

Hahaha 🤣 Please show me feats of the gurou that don't even come close to the danmaku's that frisk dodged IN THE ENTIRE GAME.
He throws a couple bones and gaster blasters. Big whoop. Like I said, if a child could dodge it Garou can dodge it.

Sans requires blatant hand gestures to use telekinesis, wich could easily be read by Garou to tell what side he's getting slammed towards next, not to mention his 4-A key can open portals with a thought (like when Saitama punched him and he opened one behind him while being knocked back).

How would Garou's attacks interact with magic bones? would they just go through anything he does or would they get destroyed by Nuclear fission fist/black hole/etc.?

well the attacks are magic, so i know that radiation would not work, but sans can just teleport garou himself into the attacks

Sans requires blatant hand gestures to use telekinesis, wich could easily be read by Garou to tell what side he's getting slammed towards next, not to mention his 4-A key can open portals with a thought (like when Saitama punched him and he opened one behind him while being knocked back).

How would Garou's attacks interact with magic bones? would they just go through anything he does or would they get destroyed by Nuclear fission fist/black hole/etc.?
Sans' magic is Intangible. (or it should be, he used to have the ability on his profile. guess it was removed when his page was remade) so im pretty sure Garou can do jack trying to destroy them.

Yeah I'm gonna keep my vote for Garou or maybe Incon ( how does Garou hurt Sans if Sans is made of magic? Though I guess if the humans could win a war against the monsters and Frisk could clap them it's possible for Garou to hurt him through some manner of folley )

Yeah I'm gonna keep my vote for Garou or maybe Incon ( how does Garou hurt Sans if Sans is made of magic? Though I guess if the humans could win a war against the monsters and Frisk could clap them it's possible for Garou to hurt him through some manner of folley )
Using the point of them losing the war, despite the fact it's explicitly stated one of those humans were equal to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, it's no wonder they lost.

Yeah Monsters suck ass in the Undertale world. Why do you think a literal child with a toy knife can kill most of them with one hit?

Anyway Garou should be able to dodge Sans danmaku because while he has no experience against Danmaku he still has acrobatics, instinctive reactions and portals with interstellar range.

What I'm not sure I understand is how Sans TK works lol

While Garou is pretty different from Saitama in the "tank attacks to assert dominance" and will try dodging any chance he gets, there's also the chance he will try to deflect his bones with WSRSF at the start of the fight and just die.
If Sans opens with telekinesis or gaster blasters Garou is 100% trying to dodge or opening portals. Teleportation was mostly used to disorient Frisk rather than straight up teleporting him into attacks, not to mention Garou has way better movement options/agility when compared to Frisk and the moment he gets grazed by a bone or a Gaster Blaster beam he will try to cheese Sans with portals and AOE (like NFF and Gamma Ray Burst.)

Leaning towards an incon, tbh.

While Garou is pretty different from Saitama in the "tank attacks to assert dominance" and will try dodging any chance he gets, there's also the chance he will try to deflect his bones with WSRSF at the start of the fight and just die.
If Sans opens with telekinesis or gaster blasters Garou is 100% trying to dodge or opening portals. Telekinesis was mostly used to disorient Frisk rather than straight up teleporting him into attacks, not to mention Garou has way better movement options/agility when compared to Frisk and the moment he gets grazed by a bone or a Gaster Blaster beam he will try to cheese Sans with portals.

Leaning towards an incon, tbh.
There is also the possibility of Garou just destroying the planet with a GRB, he started with that against Saitama and if he hadn't purposefully jumped it would have landed on Earth

07:48 is a good showcase since it shows his telekinesis, his bone attacks, his teleportation and gaster blasters

Yeah but Azontr said Sans could just instantly pin Garou down with soul TK and kill him with bones since Garou can't resist that kind of TK

I mean, Frisk fights with her soul, thus Sans specifically attacked her soul.
Dunno if he'd do it again people who don't try to fight with her own soul.
Btw what's Frisk's gender? I always thought she looked like a girl but I hear she's genderless.

I mean, Frisk fights with her soul, thus Sans specifically attacked her soul.
Dunno if he'd do it again people who don't try to fight with her own soul.
Btw what's Frisk's gender? I always thought she looked like a girl but I hear she's genderless.
Genderless but most of the fandom calls them a "she"

Like guys Sans' fight in-game is a turn-based fight with set patterns and attacks, and not all of them come out at once due to the nature of an RPG

In an actual fighting setting there is absolutely 0 logical reason Sans would allow Garou to dodge his attacks and not instead just grab his soul and nuke him with undodgeable bones. Like really just think logically.

Like guys Sans' fight in-game is a turn-based fight with set patterns and attacks, and not all of them come out at once due to the nature of an RPG

In an actual fighting setting there is absolutely 0 logical reason Sans would allow Garou to dodge his attacks and not instead just grab his soul and nuke him with undodgeable bones. Like really just think logically.
Considering Sans forced flowey to reset (not load) multiple times, even with prior knowledge from his previous deaths. it's not even that far fetched to say he'd do this.

Yeah but Azontr said Sans could just instantly pin Garou down with soul TK and kill him with bones since Garou can't resist that kind of TK
When it comes to his fighting style, bones and gaster blasters are used as danmaku, Telekinesis is used through arm/hand movements to grab the soul and ragdoll towards that direction (oftenly towards bones he will spawn in a wall or roof.), Teleportation is used to disorient.

Garou can block gaster blasters or deflect them at Sans (wich might one-shot since glass cannon) pretty easy with portals, dodging should also be doable since they have a small delay and shoot in a straight line. bones will be more problematic, since he can make them come from the ground/ ceilling/roof and they can come from all directions, but Garou's instinctive reactions should let him escape with a graze. telekinesis is used to ragdoll him into bones, but Sans needs gestures to use it wich can easily let Garou open a portal towards that direction. and teleportation is mostly a distraction that can also be dealt with by instinctive reactions.

Meanwhile Garou's offensive options are 1.Nuclear explosion AOE that spawns many kilometers at minimum 2. Gamma ray burst that will likely bust the planet 3. portal into Sans melee range and martial arts 4. BFR Sans into space by pointing. All of them one-shot worthy if he gets caught even partially. ( RASRF would kill with a graze, same with GRB)

Sans only real chance here is Garou messing up at the start and trying to deflect bone attacks. Anything else is far more likely to be a Garou win.

Garou can block gaster blasters or deflect them at Sans (wich might one-shot since glass cannon) pretty easy with portals, dodging should also be doable since they have a small delay and shoot in a straight line. bones will be more problematic, since he can make them come from the ground/ ceilling/roof and they can come from all directions, but Garou's instinctive reactions should let him escape with a graze. telekinesis is used to ragdoll him into bones, but Sans needs gestures to use it wich can easily let Garou open a portal towards that direction. and teleportation is mostly a distraction that can also be dealt with by instinctive reactions.
Why would his blasters act any differently from his regular attacks? if he tries to block the blaster's beams, they'll act EXACTLY as his bones would.

Trying to redirect his magic would just cause sans to instinctively dodge out of the way.

I sayed he wouldn't try to deflect a big energy beam (wich is what they do), he'd just dodge or deflect with portals. Bones are a possibility since no prior knowledge tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back