• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TRICKY THE CLOWN MATCH UP THREAD

It's time boys. stealing @Peppersalt43's ideas. I need matches for the zombie clown, as i got done remaking his page and want to use it (Do not use his Dr. hofnarr key, that will be upgraded to 9-C+ eventually)

Page

Notes:
  • His immortality only works 3-4 times
  • He does not use his Zed based abilities in-character
  • He does not have control over the Improbability Drive, making the abilities from it less than viable in a match
  • I'd be impressed if you find a fair match for his MC 11 key. we dont even know how to kill the ****** 💀
Tricky- no wait this name tag says Hofnarr. Hofnarr woke up, chained up in an all grey room. he looked around rapidly attempting to break out of his shackles to no avail.

'MAXIMUM SECURITY' it said on the wall, in bold text

"NO.' 'IRRELEVANT' 'IMPROBABLE' the clown screamed out as he shook the chains, attempting to break out, before quieting down as a fiery being walked in with two Soldats behind him, one of them holding a large weapon resembling something from a sci-fi movie, handing it off to The Auditor.

He said nothing to the former scientist. he had no words for him, not that Tricky actually cared for anything he'd say. He rose up the large weapon as the clown began jumping more and, his body beginning to look like a blur on the wall. The weapon gleamed with a red light as it charged up, before shooting a large powerful beam at Tricky, seemingly erasing from existence. The auditor handed the gun off to the soldats behind him, wiping his hands off.

The Clown woke up on top of a grey platform with a marshmallow in the middle of it...

People. so many people. they looked wrong. incorrect. they had weird noodles attached to their shoulders and wrists. weird.

many people walked over to him, attempting to communicate with the Zombie Reality Bending Clown, with no avail as he didn't seem to be listening at all.

Finally, after looking around for 10 minutes straight, utterly ignoring the people attempting to communicate with him, trying to explain what was going on. something about 'net points' and 'Fights'. the second he heard the word 'fight' the Clown jumped up holding up his sign screaming profanity and threats at the hordes of people around him.

Seems he already got the memo on what to do...

Match up list:
1. Heretical Priest vs Tricky the Clown
2. Dr. Clef vs Tricky the Clown
3. Schadenfreude vs Deity Tricky
4. Shang Tsung vs Tricky the Clown
5. Twilight Sparkle vs Deity Tricky
6. Wolf vs Tricky the Clown
7. Roland vs Tricky
8. Tanya vs Tricky
9. The Undertaker vs Tricky the Clown
10. Nothic vs Tricky
13. Garou vs Deity Tricky
14. Angel mfer vs Deity Tricky

Last edited:
Assuming this is against his regular zombie form, i think it could work. Likely not without the mech though. Tricky seems like he would dominate in CQC.
thinking about it, demon tricky vs a giant mech sounds A LOT cooler, plus gives Tord a pretty solid valid win con off the top of my head
Holy shit, he has way more haxes than I accounted for

Try him, third key
Ah, Clef. perfect. a reality warper murderer vs a reality warping clown

his ID haxes aren't really 'combat applicable' in a sense. they may destroy everything around the two, and throw each other around, but it wont really be able to direct it towards Clef himself.

OK so... try him

Abnormalities passively use their mind manip to cause madness Type 2 with both being 4-D in potency. Tricky however is already insane so that shouldn't be a problem. The other problem is their regen which can bring them back after being vaporized but getting sent to hell probably helps

So for them...

Death Manip while usually very dangerous won't work for Tricky as he'll just resurrect. Invisibility should help to get close. Give them prior knowledge on Tricky's stats and remove line of sight

This is probably going to be humiliating but... her

Twilight starts with transmutation blasts which usually turns her opponent into an orange... while keeping them alive

On another note, try him

Same note, if Tricky keeps resurrecting, he can just do to the clown the same thing he did to Angelo, with the added bonus of him always blitzing due to speed equalized rules

OK so... try him

Abnormalities passively use their mind manip to cause madness Type 2 with both being 4-D in potency. Tricky however is already insane so that shouldn't be a problem. The other problem is their regen which can bring them back after being vaporized but getting sent to hell probably helps
this could work... it'd have to be MC 11 Tricky due to needing to send them to hell.
So for them...

Death Manip while usually very dangerous won't work for Tricky as he'll just resurrect. Invisibility should help to get close. Give them prior knowledge on Tricky's stats and remove line of sight
That fate manipulation doesn't look very friendly
This is probably going to be humiliating but... her

Twilight starts with transmutation blasts which usually turns her opponent into an orange... while keeping them alive
w-what key???
On another note, try him

Same note, if Tricky keeps resurrecting, he can just do to the clown the same thing he did to Angelo, with the added bonus of him always blitzing due to speed equalized rules
I dunno... it'd have to be one of his later keys like his demon form or something, since i cant see Tricky being able to do anything about Crazy Diamond.

Triborg is High 8-C, would they be viable for a match with this guy. Should say it'd be a 4 v 1, you fight the cyborg versions of sub zero, sektor, cyrax and smoke all at once.

Triborg is High 8-C, would they be viable for a match with this guy. Should say it'd be a 4 v 1, you fight the cyborg versions of sub zero, sektor, cyrax and smoke all at once.
Which key do you think will work best with Triborg?

Do you get some crude enjoyment out of this?
Look, we've all accepted that some people just want to spam matches for certain characters. Hell, you're doing it right now and I'm doing it on 2 others.

Why is it weird when I want to get a Lizardy match?

Seeing as to how Lizardy got in, I think I can probably put in some less haxed characters in.

So, her...

Should be fine, Madness Combat has some crazy skill feats as well

This guy

Got some good haxes via magic but I'm unsure on how overwhelming. Ask @DemonicDude for more confirmation

And her

Ask @Starter_Pack for help on this one

Hummmm.... that about a match against a guy from a inspired series?

The AP difference is not that big (Tricky upscales from 7.96 tons, while Omega normal attacks downscales from his 25 tons feat, considering he literaly said that he could only do it once)

Hummmm.... that about a match against a guy from a inspired series?

The AP difference is not that big (Tricky upscales from 7.96 tons, while Omega normal attacks downscales from his 25 tons feat, considering he literaly said that he could only do it once)
you understand thats atleast a 3.4x difference right?

Back