• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What kind of Regenerationn is Regenerating after your soul is destroyed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Aizen Sosuke and Lille Barro are souls without a physical body made of matter, and their bodies are made of reishi (spiritual matter) in the series you cannot go to the afterlife unless your body is converted from matter into spiritual matter.

Shouldn't their Regenerationn be higher?

Mugetsu destroyed Aizen's whole body which is technically his soul since that's his race.

Not quite. Body and Soul Erased won't kill you if you can regenerate from another non corporal essence.

Hmm, that makes sense, nothing in the SS was able to Kill it, seeing Yama and Ichibei can erase their existence with their bankai.

They see Mugetsu as vaporizing not erasing/destroying.

That's why Aizen doesn't have Low-Godly regen but has Mid-High Regenerationn to begin with.

So i don't think they will do any change in their Regenerationn level.

I agree with you tho.

How do you vaporize a soul? Ichigo is part Quincy shouldn't he have erased Aizen from existence? He was using Yhwach's powers after all.

Dealing to damage and vaporizing are vastly different things.

Also comparing Bleach with Golden King and Saint Seiya is ridiculous

Anyway, I agree.

Ask Soldier to see this, although he is a bit busy, I think, or ask some mod to comment on this. The lack of knowledge of Bleach makes it very difficult ..

I think so to if I remember correctly even Shunsui states he can't kill Aizen.His Regenerationn should scale to whatever Soul Society has should it not?

Frantzy12 said:
I think so to if I remember correctly even Shunsui states he can't kill Aizen.
Exactly. Kurotsuchi Mayuri stated that they can't kill Aizen even if they try. Mayuri to Aizen:"Reiatsu is something that will keep producing as long as the heart of shinigami beats and unless you stop the heart , there is no way you can't stop reiatsu.All those prisoners in Mugen for some reason can not be killed.That's only because they don't have anyone that could stop their hearts from beating."

I mean they have two guy who has Existence Erasure (Yamamoto's Bankai erases what it touches and Ichibei's Futen Taisatsuryo erases its opponent until nothing is left.). They should be able to kill Aizen according to his Regenerationn level in this wiki. But they also can't kill Aizen which means Aizen can come back from being erased.

Agreed, if they could have killed him they would have done it already. And he's still alive and well after the Bloodwar Arc.

We shouldn't be granting Mid-Godly just because they ca erase him from existence. What matters is if they did erase him from existence.

We never saw him do it but, it's stated several times that nothing they have in soul society is capable of killing him. Which is why I think possibly Low or Mid Godly regen?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We shouldn't be granting Mid-Godly just because they ca erase him from existence. What matters is if they did erase him from existence.
Didn't ichigo did that ? Mugetsu ?

Does Ichigo said that Mugetsu vaporizes his opponent or did i miss anything ?

What i saw in anime that Ichigo used Mugetsu and Aizen got slowly destroyed.

DodoNova2 said:
that's what I said,
the feat is Mid-High + at best

What you said makes zero sense. He had his body, aka his soul vaporized. Which would be low godly. A Shinigami is literally a soul.

His soul is both his soul and body.

So for Shinigami being destroyed means being his body and soul destroyed at the same time.

That's mid-godly right ?

It is low godly. Low godly is regenerating the physical destruction of one's soul. Aizen had his soul destroyed by the Mugetsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back