• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Partial Soul Regeneration

Hey so this is a question I have about the regeneration page about someone having their body completely destroyed and their soul partially erased and regeneration from that. Now I initially assumed it would be Low or Mid Godly, but the actual descriptions say this:

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other non-physical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of one's body, mind, and soul.

The descriptions don’t actually mention anything about regenerating from your soul being damaged. Low Godly only mentions regenerating your body from your soul, and Mid Godly mentions regenerating from complete soul erasure.

My question then is if someone has their body destroyed and are reduced to their soul, and their soul is damaged but they are able to regenerate from that, does that count as Low-Godly or Mid-Godly regeneration?

I’ve seen profiles that had as low regeneration as low-mid with soul healing included. I think we just count soul healing as a different form of normal healing until it gets to total destruction, then it’s low godly unless the body, mind, and soul are all destroyed (I find that mid godly needs to be all three to be weird personally).

Edit: I missed a bit of the question. It would just be low godly if the body is gone.

My question then is if someone has their body destroyed and are reduced to their soul, and their soul is damaged but they are able to regenerate from that, does that count as Low-Godly or Mid-Godly regeneration?
You need to create a body, soul and mind for Mid-Godly

You need to create a body, soul and mind for Mid-Godly
More precisely, to regenerate after the destruction of body, mind and soul at the same time. Not creating, renewing is something that develops passively (Shion man, you should stop wanking)

Back