• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What kind of Regenerationn is Regenerating after your soul is destroyed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dodo If Aizen's body is his soul and he regenerates it's Godly. Really not hard to understand

Question

Is there anyone in Bleach who gets Godly negating properties or is no one capable of beating his regen?

It is still not Godly since he was sprayed, even if his body = his soul, regenerate his vaporized "soul" is not Godly since he acts as a body

<Vaporized his soul

<Is not Godly

We don't treat verses differently just because they function differently

Aizen's soul gets vaporized and he lives, what else is that?

Vaporized =/= Erased aka no part of him

Its soul acts as a body, if my body is vapo it is not Godly, the same thing with the soul of aizen sama who has blood, a brain ect ...

Aizen's body isn't vaporized, his soul is.

You should probably know most Shinigami have their standard bodies somewhere else or just outright don't have them at all.

Regenerating from your soul is Low Godly no matter how you look at it.

DodoNova2 said:
Vaporized =/= Erased aka no part of him

Its soul acts as a body, if my body is vapo it is not Godly, the same thing with the soul of aizen sama who has blood, a brain ect ...

Aizen is a soul. He had his soul vaporized. He came back with Regenerationn. Ergo it's godly.

Dodo, it's not hard to understand, put 2 and 2 together.

@Garg So if I'm a shinigami, I cut my hand and I regen it, it's Godly?
What I want to say is that the totality of his soul was not destroyed, there remained "rest" his soul was not totally erased / Destroyed

Gargoyle One said:
Aizen's body isn't vaporized, his soul is.

You should probably know most Shinigami have their standard bodies somewhere else or just outright don't have them at all.

Regenerating from your soul is Low Godly no matter how you look at it.
The only Soul Reapers that have true bodies are Ginjo and Ichigo due to being born Humans iirc

Shinigami consistently needs a Gigai (Fake Body) in order to interacted with the living. Means that while become a Shinigami, they are nothing more than a soul

DodoNova2 said:
What I want to say is that the totality of his soul was not destroyed, there remained "rest" his soul was not totally erased / Destroyed

Nice false equivalency Lmao. No that's Low Mid. There was no "remain" of him. He was completely vaporized, you're being extremely difficult to work with despite us explaining this to you several times already

DodoNova2 said:
In both manga and anime, his whole body was engulfed in an energy attack that destroy his whole body. Later, he began to regenerate and landed on the floor where his body finished the regen.

The only Soul Reapers that have true bodies are Ginjo and Ichigo due to being born Humans iirc

Right, I meant to say most don't have bodies in general.

Muh bad.

There's also the question that Shinigami's and Hollows can only be kill by Zanpakutous according to the manga, by this they mean that they attack the soul directly. Even Urahara uses his cane to get ichigo soul out of his body. Quincy don't kill souls they erase souls from existence. Fullbringers are part Hollow, and Arrancars have Zanpakutou.

DodoNova2 said:
If it has been sprayed there is something nah
Stop being difficult Dodo, if you disagree that's fine, don't repeat the same thing repeatedly and get the same arguments back.

Vaporization still means there's vapor to Regen from, as opposed to the nothing at all Mid Godly would require.

Besides, Low Godly is regening from a soul.

Still doesn't change much.

If there's vapor, it's not ceased existence.

Besides, shouldn't we at least get a scan of Aizen getting Mugetsu'd in the manga?

We should also add that Aizen illusions affect the soul directly as well as the human body. Vizards/Urahara fought Aizen on Gigai (fake bodies) and still were under KS.

DMUA said:
Vaporization still means there's vapor to Regen from, as opposed to the nothing at all Mid Godly would require.

Besides, Low Godly is regening from a soul.

Shinigami are literal souls. Aizen had his soul vaporized, and he came back. It's the same case as the Golden King, granted to a lesser extent.

Gargoyle One said:
Stop being difficult Dodo, if you disagree that's fine, don't repeat the same thing repeatedly and get the same arguments back.
I guess I'll leave it there but:

>The same argument

Nah....just nah

Let's say I'm pretty neutral here, I'm just going to watch this

DMUA said:
Still doesn't change much.

If there's vapor, it's not ceased existence.

Besides, shouldn't we at least get a scan of Aizen getting Mugetsu'd in the manga?
How do we know the vapor is from the attack, landscape or Aizen? That's speculation.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Shinigami are literal souls. Aizen had his soul vaporized, and he came back. It's the same case as the Golden King, granted to a lesser extent.
Godlen King shouldn't have Mid Godly either, if that's how it is.

Aizen's being is only a soul, so he should probably have Non Corporality instead along with the Regen.

AppleLord said:
How do we know the vapor is from the attack, landscape or Aizen? That's speculation.
By actually looking at the scene and thinking about it.

It's not Mid-Godly unless the soul was completely erased from existence.

Dark Schneider can regen from an atom of his soul and he has Low-Godly

The4Godlike said:
I still want to know why it is stated as vaporizing but not as erasing/destroying.
I mean Ichigo was using both his Shinigami and Quincy powers in Mugetsu.

We know that Quincy erases the souls unlike Shinigami.

So Mugetsu should have erased Aizen.

Am i wrong ?

Yeah it's low godly, not mid godly. Ichigo just destroyed his body completely, he didn't erase him from existence.

Ichigo is Quincy and Quincy erase souls from existence. Plus he was using Yhwach's powers. The Quincy King. Ichigo should have existence erasure.

Evidence that Aizen was destroyed on a level that not even sub-atomic particles remained, let alone his soul dying?

Also souls in Bleach work differently than in most other series, and can often be tangible. I dont remember which thread, but this was brought up and discussed in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back