• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Your Real Life Tier? FC/OC Edition

Leo y-you well?
Funnily enough I'm the being that transcends all dimensions "I saw your mind as you ran through my prison. You have fought machines and gods."
√-3}~∆§© .-- .- .-.. -- .- .-. AŒ0)))))))@71 änd that's why Satoru Gojo is the reason the Geneva convention didn't apply to moldy cheese under the age of 209 while under the white house.

×?@@@@@@ √•§[€§ [FILENAME:"Biblically Accurate Jarvis" NOT FOUND]
WRONG. I IDENTIFY AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER. Vine boom THIS IS SO DISCRIMINATORY THAT EVEN TWITTER USERS WOULD BE SHOCKED. Vine boom BEGONE YOU FILTHY BUFFOON Vine boom AND USE MY PREFERRED PRONOUNS (SpongeBob SquarePants/Spongebob me boy 😡😡😡) Vine voom

Ok I found someone I could fight

That’s literally just an ordinary schoolgirl with no abilities 💀

Fight her Low 2-C Key :devilish:

Natsuki is the most sane out of all of them from what I remember about doki doki, but Monika will probably kill her unfortunately

Natsuki is the most sane out of all of them from what I remember about doki doki, but Monika will probably kill her unfortunately
You know I realized that you can just delete Monika (and possibly sayori) to idk probably get a good run with Natsuki

You know I realized that you can just delete Monika (and possibly sayori) to idk probably get a good run with Natsuki
You could, but I’m pretty sure that reality altering powers has to be given to SOMEONE (Since if you delete Monika from the files before you first play the game, then sayori gets the abilities, goes crazy at the realisation she is just a bunch of pixels, and does… not so nice things to herself) So if natsuki got the powers, then you’d just be making her want to commit die

You could, but I’m pretty sure that reality altering powers has to be given to SOMEONE (Since if you delete Monika from the files before you first play the game, then sayori gets the abilities, goes crazy at the realisation she is just a bunch of pixels, and does… not so nice things to herself) So if natsuki got the powers, then you’d just be making her want to commit die
Dang 😔
I'm deleting everyone then-

Back