• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Your Real Life Tier? FC/OC Edition

Once 'Beyond Boundless' enters a game, Go-kart auto becomes Tier ∞
The real answer is that your stats are in this thread and basically are as strong as words on a paper 🗿
curse-of-ra-curse.gif

Wasn't around when that happened but i'm very sure 99% of Tier 1 profiles didn't have any feats that were actually Tier 1, because they were made by total goobers
Yeah, 99% of the Tier 1 pages on FC/OC were extremley poorly made and weren't actually Tier 1/0, and they made up like, over 1/5th of the wiki or something, which is crazy. So to deal with this, they had a massive purge and like 2 years later, the purge finally ended and we got the Tier 1/0 approval thread

Yeah, 99% of the Tier 1 pages on FC/OC were extremley poorly made and weren't actually Tier 1/0, and they made up like, over 1/5th of the wiki or something, which is crazy. So to deal with this, they had a massive purge and like 2 years later, the purge finally ended and we got the Tier 1/0 approval thread
Which is smart may I add because now you have to fully explain why you're verse is tier 1/0

Even then i would have been save sense most of my ocs don't even leave tier 8

The only ones with profiles that do are literally very old versions of present day characters i did when i was 13 and destorying stars was epic 🔥(and i guess Honey and Vincent in My Last Year of Highschool, but that's via time travel shenanigans and prep)

Tier 1 is not inherently boring. It works well with ‘supreme’ type characters and there are plenty that are very good. However, there is a general feel about them which I do understand makes people dislike them overall. Totally valid, but like most things, it isn’t something that should be assumed bad automatically, and they should be looked at without bias. Of course predetermined opinions are also valid in a way, but I’d rather save determinations for whether or not the story is better or worse off according to tier 1 characters or otherwise

Tier 1 is not inherently boring. It works well with ‘supreme’ type characters and there are plenty that are very good. However, there is a general feel about them which I do understand makes people dislike them overall. Totally valid, but like most things, it isn’t something that should be assumed bad automatically, and they should be looked at without bias. Of course predetermined opinions are also valid in a way, but I’d rather save determinations for whether or not the story is better or worse off according to tier 1 characters or otherwise
I love Archie Sonic because he ain't supreme in a sense he makes himself Supreme in order to be above Supreme beings so they can hush down and so his friends can be safe.

Tehehe funni you say that Vene agreed that once I start the Cosmology page he'll help me sort things out.
I can also help out with what I know of tier 1 and it’s rules right now, mostly because I was curious since I was planning tier 1 Bakuhatsu eventually 👍

Back