• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Your Real Life Tier? FC/OC Edition

Sorry to break it to you but he didn't go for milk He went for minors.
shocked-turtle-meme-3.jpg

How does tier 10-A sound?
Well the only feat imo that you listed that sounds 10-A is the tabel ramming feat, but that could also easily be 10-B and I don't think is enough justification on its own seeing how you had to get stitches. Do you have any other feats that would put you at the strength level of an athletic human?

If not, 10-B might be best. But if you do have solid evidence of 10-A, such as being a skilled athlete or just generaly far stronger than regular people then yes

Well the only feat imo that you listed that sounds 10-A is the tabel ramming feat, but that could also easily be 10-B and I don't think is enough justification on its own seeing how you had to get stitches. Do you have any other feats that would put you at the strength level of an athletic human?

If not, 10-B might be best. But if you do have solid evidence of 10-A, such as being a skilled athlete or just generaly far stronger than regular people then yes
I think I do I've had many injuries in the past I might just down grade myself to 10-B with 9-B ap via go-kart

Intelligence: Above Average (Knows how to code, Comparable to some users on vs battle forum Like Rayfire, Froggytron, Veneficauthor, and Leoepicgamer8910, Usually gets Bs to As on his School tests, expert on Circumference equations Aswell As Explosion calculations)
So kind of you Javenplayz253 👀
Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses. Has ADHD, Aswell as Asthma, Hates getting into fights, is cowardly,
Seems like nearly everyone on this site has these or similar things xD

Wait just now I finally realized about which your pfp is, Javen breaking through a 4th wall, am I right? All these weeks I assumed it was a small Javen with DragonBall yellow hair and a yellow cap on top of it, similar to Kujo Jotaro. It really seems as it if you blind your eyes enough

Wait just now I finally realized about which your pfp is, Javen breaking through a 4th wall, am I right? All these weeks I assumed it was a small Javen with DragonBall yellow hair and a yellow cap on top of it, similar to Kujo Jotaro. It really seems as it if you blind your eyes enough
Nah it's actually Illustrator/Javenplayz/True creator breaking the Fourth Wall (might change to something else depending if I lose a thread)

Back