• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Your Real Life Tier? FC/OC Edition

Tier: 10-B, 9-C with Weapons

Name: Volt12121 (Real Name unknown)

Classification: Human, Fry Cook, FC/OC Member

Powers and Abilities: Multilingual (I speak French and English fluently and have retained some very basic spanish), Limited Martial Arts (I was forced to practice Judo in high school for my gym class. My training however is merely comparable to that of a yellow belt and i've been out practice.) Weapon Usage (As a Fry Cook, I have experience using a knife to chop ingredients. My job also requires me to slice ribs in order for them to cook properly), Vehicular Usage (I am capable of driving a car), Limited Resistance to Cold Temperature (As a canadian, I'm naturally more adept at handling low temperatures)

Attack Potency: Human level (I'm but an ordinary guy working as a Fry Cook), Street level with Weapons (My job as a Fry Cook grants me access to numerous cooking equipment ranging from poultry shears to knives)

Speed:
Average Human (I'm not particularly fast and i've usually been the slowest in my class. I however can reach surprising speeds when determined enough such as catching up with a high school soccer player during games in gym classes)

Lifting Strength: Average Human Level (My Job as Fry Cook requires me to lift rather heavy objects and i was decently strong when having to lift weights in gym class although i can't remember the exact numbers.)

Striking Strength: Human Level

Durability:
Human Level (When i was much younger and thus weaker, i could spend the whole recess being toss and tackled around by 6th grader and keep getting up and laughing about it)

Stamina: Average (Not particularly fit but not utterly unfit either)

Range: Standard melee

Intelligence: Average
(A decent student varying from Bs to As in most subjects aswell as being bilingual. I have surprising knowledge on various random topics ranging from various fun facts about varied animals due to having researched them out of interest to random Disney trivia that take way too much place in my brain.)

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses. Despite having been into some fights at school, i'm mostly one to avoid physical confrontation and thus have very low experience in combat. Enough provocation will usually make me lash out due to some rough moments in the past

Tier: 10-B, 9-C with Weapons

Name: Volt12121 (Real Name unknown)

Classification: Human, Fry Cook, FC/OC Member

Powers and Abilities: Multilingual (I speak French and English fluently and have retained some very basic spanish), Limited Martial Arts (I was forced to practice Judo in high school for my gym class. My training however is merely comparable to that of a yellow belt and i've been out practice.) Weapon Usage (As a Fry Cook, I have experience using a knife to chop ingredients. My job also requires me to slice ribs in order for them to cook properly), Vehicular Usage (I am capable of driving a car), Limited Resistance to Cold Temperature (As a canadian, I'm naturally more adept at handling low temperatures)

Attack Potency: Human level (I'm but an ordinary guy working as a Fry Cook), Street level with Weapons (My job as a Fry Cook grants me access to numerous cooking equipment ranging from poultry shears to knives)

Speed:
Average Human (I'm not particularly fast and i've usually been the slowest in my class. I however can reach surprising speeds when determined enough such as catching up with a high school soccer player during games in gym classes)

Lifting Strength: Average Human Level (My Job as Fry Cook requires me to lift rather heavy objects and i was decently strong when having to lift weights in gym class although i can't remember the exact numbers.)

Striking Strength: Human Level

Durability:
Human Level (When i was much younger and thus weaker, i could spend the whole recess being toss and tackled around by 6th grader and keep getting up and laughing about it)

Stamina: Average (Not particularly fit but not utterly unfit either)

Range: Standard melee

Intelligence: Average
(A decent student varying from Bs to As in most subjects aswell as being bilingual. I have surprising knowledge on various random topics ranging from various fun facts about varied animals due to having researched them out of interest to random Disney trivia that take way too much place in my brain.)

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses. Despite having been into some fights at school, i'm mostly one to avoid physical confrontation and thus have very low experience in combat. Enough provocation will usually make me lash out due to some rough moments in the past
Javen vs Volt who wins? /hj

Ok so anyways

After looking through some composite human calc threads, i found out a method to put this (218 kg force) into joules. You can't do this directly as far as i can tell, but you can do it with lbf and THEN to joules.

First, 218 kg force to Lbf. The process to do this, according to this calculator, is to take the Kg force and then multiply it by 2.2. So all we gotta do is plug 218 kg force in...

218 * 2.2 = 480

and we get 480 lbf, nice

Next, all we need to do is plug this value into an lbf ---> Joules calculator. The process of which to do this is similair. just multiply it by 1.3 this time.

480 * 1.3 = 650 Joules

650 Joules, Or Street Level still. Seems more realistic than 1.6k joules, which i was pretty confused about myself, lol

Ok so anyways

After looking through some composite human calc threads, i found out a method to put this (218 kg force) into joules. You can't do this directly as far as i can tell, but you can do it with lbf and THEN to joules.

First, 218 kg force to Lbf. The process to do this, according to this calculator, is to take the Kg force and then multiply it by 2.2. So all we gotta do is plug 218 kg force in...

218 * 2.2 = 480

and we get 480 lbf, nice

Next, all we need to do is plug this value into an lbf ---> Joules calculator. The process of which to do this is similair. just multiply it by 1.3 this time.

480 * 1.3 = 650 Joules

650 Joules, Or Street Level still. Seems more realistic than 1.6k joules, which i was pretty confused about myself, lol
Ain't winning against me and my go kart frfr

What did you use to measure it?
This thingamajig
NvQpsuD2f7xcxFrkdIma.jpg

Boy am I glad to be living the red white and blue, free, and obesity-filled country known as the US of A, where you can find loopholes to get guns as a minor (Probably) so I can shoot out both of y’all’s tires 😎

Boy am I glad to be living the red white and blue, free, and obesity-filled country known as the US of A, where you can find loopholes to get guns as a minor (Probably) so I can shoot out both of y’all’s tires 😎
Hell yeah! Merica!!!! 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 RAHHHHH RAHHHH NO UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE RAHHHH RAHHHHHH

Lucky for me I don't need a loophole. With prep time, I can just grab some of my dads or uncles guns and boom, I can inact some good ol' freedom on my opponent

Ok so anyways

218 * 2.2 = 480

and we get 480 lbf, nice

480 * 1.3 = 650 Joules

When are we getting Rayfire vs Jeff the killer fr fr

I found someone who easily soloes us all with his prep and inventions 😞

Electo has access to powerful inventions such as irl creeper, Hamborghini, Oleg and Dave. Truly an unstopable force 😞

I found someone who easily soloes us all with his prep and inventions 😞

Electo has access to powerful inventions such as irl creeper, Hamborghini, Oleg and Dave. Truly an unstopable force 😞
Still doesn't solo me with a glock 👀

Remember, nothing is bulletproof if you shoot it enough times

My serious profile
Tier: 1-B | Beyond 0
Key: Base | Nah I'd win form
Name: Javenplayz
Classification: A God
Powers:
Everything except for lame ones yeye

Attack potency: Hyperverse level (Is a tier higher than Leo who can harm Archie super sonic) | Beyond Boundless (Just by blinking he took out everyone in the tier 0 category page, defeated his clones)

Speed: Too fest (can keep up with sanic) | Omnipresent (Is everywhere)

Lifting strength: Infinite+ (Can Lift up your mom)

Striking Strength: Hyperverse level | Beyond Boundless

Durability: No-selled hits from "It" (Godzilla singular point novelization) | Beyond Boundless (can no-sell hits from his clones who should be should be stronger than him)

Stamina: Infinite+ (Has even more than what it takes to be Infinite than leo)

Range: Everywhere lol

Standard equipment: Everything from sonic the hedgehog (all continuitys)

Iq: Omniscient (Knows everything)

Weaknesses: Spares everyone bcuz he's nice

Last edited:
Back