• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the stronghest character on your favorite verse that a billion lions could defeat?

Completly based on this thread I raise you a question, what is the stronghest character from your favorite verse that would lose in a fight against one billion lions in a infinity savana that only them and the lions are in(Plants are present trough)

To spice things up, I will give 5 cenarios:

1. The one billion lions are normal lions that will just not atack each other
  2. The one billion lions are a hivemind with averge inteligence that has only the objective of winning
  3. The hivemind again but this time It has 1 year of prepare time
  4. The lions are entirely composed of clones of a character that is lion based of your choice, like: Lion, alex, lion-o, any lion from Lion King or Beast King
  5. Same as the cenario "4" but with the hivemind of cenario "2"

Last edited:
Any way

For T.A.B.S: I think they could defeat the tank or a ice giant, but Super peasant and dark peasant probable woul defeat them all in all the first 3 cenarios

too lazy to think of the others

Berserk:
Scenario 1: Schierke gets demolished if she fails to nuke them all in time
Scenario 2: Same as before
Scenario 3: Same, may also be able to maul Serpico to death assuming they brainstorm a way to counter his maneuverability
Scenario 4: It's 1 billion Zodds so Guts along with the aforementioned get destroyed easily. Unless Skull Knight abuses his long-range space manip he gets bodied badly. Can't really do anything against Ganishka's regular cloud form, but 1 billion Zodds is probably enough to gradually tear apart/eat Shiva. The God Hand still obliterate him tho.
Scenario 5: Same as before

Last edited:
Berserk:
Scenario 1: Schierke gets demolished if she fails to nuke them all in time
Scenario 2: Same as before
Scenario 3: Same, may also be able to maul Serpico to death
Scenario 4: It's 1 billion Zodds so Guts along with the aforementioned get destroyed easily. Unless Skull Knight abuses his long-range space manip he gets bodied badly. Can't really do anything against Ganishka's regular cloud form, but 1 billion Zodds is probably enough to gradually tear apart/eat Shiva. The God Hand still obliterate him tho.
Scenario 5: Same as before
That was a great analises

Completly based on this thread I raise you a question, what is the stronghest character from your favorite verse that would lose in a fight against one billion lions in a infinity savanathat only them and the lions are in(other them plants)

To spice things up, I will give 5 cenarios:

1. The one billion lions are normal lions that will just not atack each other
Caterpie, Weedle, Magikarp, Feebas, Ditto & maybe some others may be defeatable, especially depending on how piercing damage works.
2. The one billion lions are a hivemind with averge inteligence that has only the objective of winning
Voltorb & Electrode can be easily baited or goaded into exploding, albeit, likely with some casualties.
Similarly, Koffing & Weezing can be made to explode, as well as Graveler:
Ultra MoonIt travels by rolling down cliffs. If it falls into a river, it will explode with its last gasp.
Pineco, too:
EmeraldA Pineco hangs from a tree branch and waits for prey. While eating, if it is disturbed by someone shaking its tree, it falls on the ground and suddenly explodes.
Though, Pineco's doesn't happen without any trees, & OP says there's "only them and the lions are in(other them plants)", so IDK if there's trees.

However, the real potential comes from Average Intelligence & the Infinite Savana:

1 billion lions with a hivemind & Average Intelligence on an Infinite Savana can probably realize that they can just spread themselves out & run away; Infinite Savana means they can put infinite distance between each of them & their opponent; In theory, their opponent will run out of Stamina before managing to approach & kill all 1 billion of them.
The problem is the lions are also vulnerable to exhaustion; Travelling takes Stamina for them, too, & they can easily get speedblitzed, or outranged.

So I guess the important question is: How far apart are the 1 billion lions distributed across the Savana? If they're spread out far enough, the entire lion pack could never be killed because there'd be too much distance between all of them to defeat all of them.

In theory, Stamina could be relevant for Pokemon like KIngler, but Speedblitzing & Range, etc....

Maybe there's other Pokemon with weird ways to defeat them, but I don't remember right now.
Ex: In theory, dissipating Gastly with the equivalent of a strong breeze.
3.The hivemind again but this time It has 1 year of prepare time
The same as previous, but this time the lions can spread themselves out with vehicles stolen from human society. Or just spend a year travelling & spreading out.
Do they even have resources in this Savana to put to use in the Savana? Can they go to other continents? Human society? Dig up the continent for natural resources?
4. The lions are entirely composed of clones of a character that is lion based if your choice, like: Lion, alex, lion-o, any lion from Lion King or Beast King
I know some of these characters. In theory, 1 billion Pyroars could accomplish a lot.
So could 1 billion Solgaleo, although, they'd have to make sure Necrozma doesn't absorb any of them.
Other Pokemon in its scaling chain run into issues.
5.Same as the cenario "4" but with the hivemind of cenario "2"
I'm not sure Necrozma can take on 1 billion Solgaleo alone.

OP says there's "only them and the lions are in(other them plants)", so IDK if there's trees.
There is savana vegetation, including trees
Do they even have resources in this Savana to put to use in the Savana? Can they go to other continents? Human society? Dig up the continent for natural resources?
There is only savana, but sinse the hivemind has averge inteligence It can gather resources from the savana It self to build things, like wood, rocks and maybe minerals from the ground, trough will probable not be the easiest thing

I'm not sure Necrozma can take on 1 billion Solgaleo alone.
This is ironically would be "1 bilion lions vs the sun" :V

Very good analises, loved the deepths you have gone to awnser this silly question

One Punch Man
Scenario 1: Probably Death Gatling or One-Shotter once they run out of bullets

Scenario 2: Same as before, stronger A-class heroes are 8-B to 7-C, wich means Lions likely can"t hurt them and so they can just take their time at killing them, But if they get extremely lucky they might be able to kill Homeless Emperor while he's sleeping or smth

Scenario 3: Surprisingly, they might be able to take out 10 second mode Genos assuming he is prohibited from changing out of this form, as he will overheat and selfdestruct if he keeps up after the 10 seconds, and with prep the lions can spread out enough to survive his AOE attacks and explosions by spreading out far enough that he can't kill all of them fast enough.

Scenario 4: 1 Billion Beast Kings might be able to last the Sperm Tsunami (Each one has to kill 54,000 sperm clones), but don't quote me on that. They do definitely beat Berserk mode Carnage Kabuto, by exhaustion after 1 week, however.

Scenario 5: With prep they can likely beat any 7-C character by just baiting them until they run out of stamina and kill them with claw slashing chip damage on top of any character above.

I ******* love this new awnsers 👏

Trough I feel like 1 billion Beast Kings could defeat someone like

Without prep time doing chip damage

There is savana vegetation, including trees

There is only savana, but sinse the hivemind has averge inteligence It can gather resources from the savana It self to build things, like wood, rocks and maybe minerals from the ground, trough will probable not be the easiest thing

This is ironically would be "1 bilion lions vs the sun" :V

Very good analises, loved the deepths you have gone to awnser this silly question
Is there water in this Savana? Rivers?
I wonder if it rains....

1.The one billion lions are normal lions that will just not atack each other
probably aki, if it's aki pre katana man arc he only has the fox devil and the curse devil, the curse devil is useless in this fight and while the fox devil could kill a lot of them with one attack aki would have to give up every part of his body before killing even 1/10 of them.

if it's aki post katana man arc he gets stomped anyway since the future devil ability will not be useful for long
  1. The one billion lions are a hivemind with averge inteligence that has only the objective of winning
Gun Fiend, Reze, Quanxi & Graveyard Pochita, they could keep fighting forever as long as they have blood but if all the lions attack together they would instantly overhelm them
  1. The hivemind again but this time It has 1 year of prepare time
what are they supposed to do with prep time?
  1. The lions are entirely composed of clones of a character that is lion based of your choice, like: Lion, alex, lion-o, any lion from Lion King or Beast King
1 billion Lions(steven universe) would easily beat the gun devil

Back