• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the strongest character in your favourite verse that the modern US military can defeat?

Uhh...

Madness Combat: a G03LM maybe? thats about it. everyone beyond that are ******* horrifying monstrosities

The Joy of Creation: I guess any of the ignited. they'd just need preperations.

FNAF; William Afton really isn't a problem. they could 100% kill him.

DOORS: Considering it's a randomly generated hotel, i can't see anything beyond humans getting inside, which becomes a problem when all the monsters in the hotel are explicitly stated to have never been harmed by guns. army goes in, and slowly gets picked off by monsters which won't be bothered by their weaponry. I can't see them killing anyone in there beyond maybe Figure if they're lucky to get that far.

Last edited:
DDtank: They probably can beat Rampage Ant Queen

Summoners War: The weakest monster stomp, just nukes can harm them

PvZ: They probablly can defeat the plants in the vase

DB: They can defeat Mr. Satan

Terraria: The Three Mechanical bosses

Touhou: Reisen Udongein (Touhou only wins due to haxes)

Death Note: No one in real life can even solo the weakest Death Note character. Light Yagami solos the verse.

Epic Battle Fantasy: A basic slime solos the verse

Pixel Gun 3D: America solos the verse

Mario: America solos the verse

Sonic: America ***** on base Sonic, they lose to Super Sonic tiers

Minecraft: America solos the verse

Henry stickmin: America solos the verse

Plants Vs Zombies: America solos the verse

T.A.B.S: Probable super peasant, just overall overwelming them with bullets bombs etc, like, A lot of soldiers would die thanks to his speed but eventually he would die. The second stronghest trough, Dark Peasant? Ye, they wouldn't be able to do much, he just blocks everything they trow at him with his hands, trow mines, bombs etc back to the army etc

Thinking now, Dark Peasnt should have instintive reaction sinse his hands act whitout his controll, acting on their own... this made me thing of a thing, but this not concern this thread

A lava victim ain't gonna do shit to a nuke
Durability: Galaxy level (Can take attacks from Mario and Luigi, sometimes is portrayed as so durable that the Mario Bros can't even hurt him by normal means, and traded blows with his clone Dark Bowser), higher via his shell (Many attacks that can normally cause Bowser great harm can't even scratch his shell), far higher with a Grand Star, even higher with a Grand Star and his shell
i hope you know bowser is galaxy level in base. a nuke can literally not even scratch him.

Henry? Nop, he eventually passivaly makes all of them go to his side
How? Does he have mind manipulation or something? He is a nuke victim
i hope you know bowser is galaxy level in base. a nuke can literally not even scratch him.
He's still a lava victim and lava is stronger than nukes
Pixel gun: has character that can't die and will be constantly ressurected to come back forever to fight more

Mario: a nume is nothing comparable to a galaxy, you know right?
Ah, the respawn is canon? I thought it was a game mechanic

He would lose to a nuke if it wasn't for that
Plants trowing a cucumber nuke at them first be like
IRL American nukes >>> crappy pvz vegan nukes (inferior)
Also what are you smoking with this one? Base sonic is Star level. what weapon does the military have that exceeds into Star level?
The pitfall and spikes victim is sure as hell not star level in base.

Anyway, y'all talk too much and too fast. I'll probably mute this conversation and go do something else. In like 3 minutes y'all filled my notifications haha. I'll go play something better.

World of Warcraft: uh, maybe ******* like Hogger, but anybody of actual note of any description in terms of power kind of just ***** the U.S Military

Warriors: This is a 9-C Subsonic verse. Against guns and tanks. They could bring a single vehicle and stomp the majority of the verse.

Realm of the Mad God: ******* nobody? Everyone dodges lightning, let alone bullets, and shreds lol

One Piece: maybe kid Luffy, Ace, and Sabo, but literally nobody else.

Terraria: fodder slimes.

Overlord: Climb.

Overwatch: Symmetra or Lifeweaver.

How? Does he have mind manipulation or something? He is a nuke victim
Yes, you should read their profiles. All endings are cannon and also respaws

He's still a lava victim and lava is stronger than nukes
Game mechanics, this just mean the lava that kills him is strogher them nukes :V

Ah, the respawn is canon? I thought it was a game mechanic
The las "world" basically explains, after defeating the virus that currupted the programed world and the normal world he became the viruses, now one with the internet he is forced to play games for a creature, every time he finishes the game or loses he is forced to come back and try again, he also killed and can take hit's from that virus that turned 2 entire dimensions into bloocs and currupted both
IRL American nukes >>> crappy pvz vegan nukes (inferior)
Super brains surviving a explosion that can be seen from space >>> IRL american nukes

The pitfall and spikes victim is sure as hell not star level in base.
Game mechanics + this only mean the spikes are star level :V

Fella, what are you smoking? Can I have some of that too?

World of Warcraft: uh, maybe ******* like Hogger, but anybody of actual note of any description in terms of power kind of just ***** the U.S Military

Warriors: This is a 9-C Subsonic verse. Against guns and tanks. They could bring a single vehicle and stomp the majority of the verse.

Realm of the Mad God: ******* nobody? Everyone dodges lightning, let alone bullets, and shreds lol

One Piece: maybe kid Luffy, Ace, and Sabo, but literally nobody else.

Overlord: Climb.

Overwatch: Symmetra or Lifeweaver.
Have you considered that if It all fails they can just nuke the character?

this only mean the spikes are star level :V

Fella, what are you smoking? Can I have some of that too?
Star level spikes only makes sense under very deep powerscaling brain rot.

Anywhere else this comment would get you laughed at yet you say I'm the one that's smoking. (I don't smoke, I drink)
Wait until I downgrade Terraria mid tiers...
Yes, you should read their profiles. All endings are cannon and also respaws

The las "world" basically explains, after defeating the virus that currupted the programed world and the normal world he became the viruses, now one with the internet he is forced to play games for a creature, every time he finishes the game or loses he is forced to come back and try again, he also killed and can take hit's from that virus that turned 2 entire dimensions into bloocs and currupted both
Fair
Super brains surviving a explosion that can be seen from space >>> IRL american nukes
I don't play shitty spinoff games. Go play a real game next time.

Star level spikes only makes sense under very deep powerscaling brain rot.

Goes to battleboarding powerscaling site

"Powerscaling brain rot."

15placek.gif

I'm only here because I got banned from all the Death Battle Discord servers.

I am stuck with you guys, it's not something out of my own volution.

Do not mistake me as one of you.
How in the living **** did you get banned from all death battle discord servers?

considering your desperate enough to come here involuntarily just because you wanna powerscale, i tihnk powerscaling brain rot is the least of your problems.

one of us.

How in the living **** did you get banned from all death battle discord servers?
I won't talk about that drama here because I want to take advantage of people not knowing who I really am.

But all if them have dozens of reasons to ban me.
considering your desperate enough to come here involuntarily just because you wanna powerscale, i tihnk powerscaling brain rot is the least of your problems.

one of us.
I am only here for the Death Battle and Touhou threads

Do not mistake me as one of you repulsive lunatics

Damn, that's sad. You gome to our home and say that we should sleep in the sofa? Damn my guy, you are a sad one lol

I see why you where banned

Back